SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no words…

they are exploiting their kids, we know their WHOLE life, they are the main source of the income, how you can proudly openly support child exploitation is disgusting. Minions if you read here you should be ashamed of yourselves how do you support this family? hardly anyone is being transphobic we want to keep these little souls safe from horrid parents who think its okay to give their children’s privacy a public viewing. I hope you wake up and realise before it’s too late, jonathan doesnt care about you one bit, he only interacts with you cause you give him the views and money, would you rather be known for enabling child abuse (look up exploitation) or be known to advocate for children’s rights and privacy.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It could maybe be understandable if they had chosen the movie themselves without Anna knowing but for her to choose it for them is inexcusable.
If they were properly supervised that would not happen. But they do whatever they want because it’s easier than having responsibility for the children. They skewed the relationship by acting as managers, not parents. They are two immature, lazy, rude, selfish….shall I go on?

Reactions: 15
One of these gossip channels needs to stitch together what he's said on news stations and podcasts. The amount of lies this dude says is insane, it would make for a good video of all his lies. Now he has a whole channel of his kids being exploited, I haven't even checked to see if it's on Youtube kids. There is a huge loophole if they aren't.

Reactions: 21
I'm confused. Im probably really far behind on what's been happening, sorry. I havent really paid much attention to the SacconeJolys in a long time. BUT i remember a few months ago Jonathan was rebranding the main channel to just Jonathan and Anna, and leaving out the kids because they are too young to consent. He seems to have done a complete 180, because now he's back to making the vlogs mostly on the kids, especially Edie. Like that new video on Jonathans channel is very much centred around Edie.

I thought the whole issue was the fact they were too young to consent to being in the vlogs, which he agreed to and swore to change the channel to keep the kids out of the videos???

Reactions: 16
I'm confused. Im probably really far behind on what's been happening, sorry. I havent really paid much attention to the SacconeJolys in a long time. BUT i remember a few months ago Jonathan was rebranding the main channel to just Jonathan and Anna, and leaving out the kids because they are too young to consent. He seems to have done a complete 180, because now he's back to making the vlogs mostly on the kids, especially Edie. Like that new video on Jonathans channel is very much centred around Edie.

I thought the whole issue was the fact they were too young to consent to being in the vlogs, which he agreed to and swore to change the channel to keep the kids out of the videos???
You’re correct! Unfortunately jonny can’t remember his own lies, and seemingly his ever loyal “friends” don’t either. He hoped his book would sell well and it didn’t- so he had to continue to exploit his kids, Edie being the main draw. Anna thought her daily videos would get lots of views, but considering she does duck all and is completely unrelatable, they aren’t getting vies. When he was doing interviews promoting his book, he didn’t like people insinuating his child was trans, and it wasn’t his story to tell went out of the window, and he then threw a gender reveal party for E2🤦🏻‍♀️ He was also adamant he was male, not non binary.... yet now says he’s non binary. The latest video, implying he is trans himself, and using Edie and Emilia to portray his “horrid and traumatic” childhood

• Sick
Reactions: 27
no words…

they are exploiting their kids, we know their WHOLE life, they are the main source of the income, how you can proudly openly support child exploitation is disgusting. Minions if you read here you should be ashamed of yourselves how do you support this family? hardly anyone is being transphobic we want to keep these little souls safe from horrid parents who think its okay to give their children’s privacy a public viewing. I hope you wake up and realise before it’s too late, jonathan doesnt care about you one bit, he only interacts with you cause you give him the views and money, would you rather be known for enabling child abuse (look up exploitation) or be known to advocate for children’s rights and privacy.
Jonathan definitely wrote those comments from “Lainey” on one of his fake accounts… sounds just how he talks.

Reactions: 17
Sooo Anna before fillers: manic, creepy, dead in the eyes, 3 wrinkles.
And after: manic, creepy, dead in the eyes, 2 wrinkles.

Could have put that money into proper dental care for the kids, nutricious food, extra help with the dogs, a new doorstep, a fun outing, anything. You can’t fix an ugly personality and it shines through your 50 layers of foundation babe.

Also - where did the foxes go? Did she finally kill them with her lovely cooking?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I can’t believe how long Andy spends at that school, as a child who’s just turned four. In my opinion, four year olds aren’t ready to spend so much time away from mum. Maybe I’m just old fashioned but Anal couldn’t WAIT until she could get rid of all of her children for the whole day.
I agree! My son is 3 weeks younger than Andy, he’s in kindy (I live in NZ), the hours are for 6 hours per day but even that is just too much for my boy, we do about 4.5-5 hours, and only 3 days a week. I can’t imagine sending him to “school” at this age.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jonathan probably killed them, wouldn’t put anything past that fucked up loser. Probably wore their skins whilst dancing in Anna’s panties in the moonlight. Making a sacrifice to Giselle to turn him into a real woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Guys remember - jono removing YouTube videos and taking his kids offline because “I love my kids more than YouTube”. Was NEVER about the kids.

It was about the fact that he was being ripped apart by people on the internet for child abuse and exploitation and he needed an immediate way out!

We always knew he’d be back to exploiting his kids, he can’t stop doing it and is clearly scraping the barrel with money now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
It’s crazy to see that Anna promotes these dumb destructive videos he creates. Like you would expect her to see through it, and have a come to Jesus talk with her husband, but no…. She promotes and normalizes insanity because it’s their “work” and I honestly think she’s too self-absorbed to process what they do to their children.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Does he really want to achieve making his kids riddled with mental health problems? If so, he’s doing a pretty damn good job at it. Worst thing is I fear that the mental illnesses these kids could have is a personality disorder in the near future because he won’t stop exploiting them and instilling disgusting stereotypes so that’s all they know. They already suffer with anxiety as we all know. This could be so detrimental. Personality disorders mainly manifest through abusive environments with also abuse such as exploitation. These kids are not getting any support and probably know nobody with a lifestyle that’s like theirs. and it makes me so sick that this “father” is sat there thinking everybody who has a rational and good concern are out to bully his children. He’s bullying his children by making them perform online for his income and making them pose or act in certain ways to get more views and attention. He’s vile. I have never been so speechless at the disgusting lengths this so called father is going to at the cost of an ugly gucci jacket and whatever ever sh*t he buys with the money that he’s profited off his kids lives. He should not be given a platform to create another channel or be given the reins to destroy his kids lives. Anna is just as bad for allowing him to continue to constantly drag her children like this too. It’s not going to be so great when they have to take their kid to mental health services because of what they’ve done. I hope wellness and happiness for the kids in the future and I hope they realise how disgusting their parents are for using them like this to profit themselves. I’d be leaving as soon as I possibly could if my parents ever did what they’ve done.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
bleeping hell if I wanted to know a minute by minute report of the weather I’d watch the news Anna. Why is she so arsed about the weather? It’s all she talks about

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The emphasis in both A & J's Ig posts about video is that “E1 and E2 are the ones who wanted to do this and they are the ones who came to Jonathan with the idea to make the video” what a load of crap, it couldn’t be further from the truth.

It’s all Jonathan & Anna driving this, no doubt in my mind, they are covering themselves from all the imminent backlash and being called out, they have already armed themselves with a response to “trolls & haters” (their words) that Jonathan was coaxed and persuaded by his 2 budding little actors in the making & and wanted to allow them to express themselves plus he will make out that they want to get a message across for E2, thru his channel of course, it is so predictable, but it’s all a ruse to cover and protect themselves and they will make out that they are victims by naysayers.

It’s just another stunt & pure desperation to sell his flop of a book and its no coincidence that he has his book linked under the video in the description. The facts are they won’t go and get a job and support their family but use their kids to support them, how pathetic!!
And the tragic part is he is hijacking E2's young life for his own agenda.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I can’t believe how long Andy spends at that school, as a child who’s just turned four. In my opinion, four year olds aren’t ready to spend so much time away from mum. Maybe I’m just old fashioned but Anal couldn’t WAIT until she could get rid of all of her children for the whole day.
Wow, way to shame working parents. Thanks for this. Some kids have to go to nursery 8 hours a day from 3 months old. They're fine, but the mum's sure feel guilty enough already.

The SJs have no excuse though, they're literally at home. I hear you there.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree! My son is 3 weeks younger than Andy, he’s in kindy (I live in NZ), the hours are for 6 hours per day but even that is just too much for my boy, we do about 4.5-5 hours, and only 3 days a week. I can’t imagine sending him to “school” at this age.
You say that as if Anna and Jonathan force him to go when he doesn’t need to.
School is a legal requirement from aged 4 in England, he has to go and it’s the same for every other child in the country. It is not preschool or kindergarten it is proper school.
It just so happens that children who’s birthdays are in the summer end up being the youngest in the class as they start school the September after turning 4. If your son was 4 in September he would start school in September the year after, just before turning 5 if you lived here. Essentially the same age as Andrea but gets to start school a year later.
Jonathan and Anna are terrible parents but to criticise then for their child going to school, which is normal is weird.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.