SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
schools and any childcare places are not responsible for the reason a child aged 4 is still weering nappies nor is covid, the childcare/schools HELP but it is the child’s carers who are responsible for basic hygiene and needs, this is in general not just aimed at the SJs, people complain that they never learn or were told this and that but seem to forget they can just do it themselves at home.

Reactions: 18
E1E90507-10A0-4953-9F93-24F2CCC1287E.jpeg
Covered their faces so you can’t see E1’s trout pout 🤢 this new channel is going to be grim

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
In Alabama it’s 5 for kindergarten you can start if you have an August birthday and are turning 5 when school starts however, you cannot be in a pull up. We have a state funded K3 and K4 however, you still can’t be in a pull up. Zero state paid teacher is changing diapers, they aren’t a daycare. Too many accidents and you go home as legally you don‘t need to be in school until the age of seven or first grade.
I‘ve read that a lot of parents are getting lazy about potty training and kids are going to school still going in their pants. Unless your kid has a medical/mental condition there is no reason they can’t be potty trained. I think they should be checking screen time on a parents phone when a kid comes to school in a pull up but fully healthy without any conditions.
I taught reception (4&5 year olds) for 15 years. We had lots of children who weren’t toilet trained, as schools can’t refuse children who aren’t. We had 3 year olds in nursery who came in pull ups. We gave parents help and support, and also had pressure from the head teacher to get them as a certain academic level! It was a nightmare. I also taught year 1, so 5&6 and there were multiple children who still weren’t fully toilet trained.
It was down to my Teaching Assistant, or myself to clean them, which they obviously did themselves, with us explaining. I really felt for them as they were aware that most of their peers weren’t doing this.
They start school if they are 4 on or after 1st September. I’ve taught children who’s birthday was the end of August who were very ready, and equally children who are 5 at the start of September who aren’t. As a reception teacher, we definitely are able to see who needs lots more play based learning, and who are ready for something more.

Reactions: 16
Wait, 'trans child caught by angry dad'??
It was HIS story, you know, Jonathan the non-binary person with invisible friends....NOT EdieEduardo's..... Why does he always change the narrative? As if having the kids act out his fantasy isn't disgusting enough.

• Angry
Reactions: 45
I still believed they call him Edie because it's very close/like a nickname for his actual name Eduardo.
When the whole made up show about this poor boy wanting to be a girl is over he can easily go back to his old name.
They don't even have to change official documents (bet they never did).
I'm sorry but I still don't believe this whole think. Jonathan and Anna are so sick they do everything for money and attention.
You can't tell me that being trans means to change your name and pronouns, wear princess dresses and makeup.
That's basically all they did. And they milk it online for everyone to see, not caring what this could do to their children's mental health.

Also very ironic that Eduardo's girls name sounds exactly like the illness that Anna claims to suffer from. ED

I'm just heartbroken that we see all this abuse happening but can't do anything against it.
I believe it was Anna who chose the name Edie, because she ‘ didn’t want it to change too much’… I think that was the reason given in that 10 minute video they did with that other YouTube channel.

Jonathan keeps going on that he’s sharing E2’s story to make a difference. Which of course is a lie. He’s sharing it to make money. That kid is featured so heavily on TikTok… all the revenue made from anything featuring E2 should be going into an account solely for E2 (or any of the kids for that matter)… but we can of course assume that it’s not and it’s going to funding the family’s lifestyle. If Jonathan truly wanted to make a difference we would see him actively support LGBT+ organisations using his platform and lending his voice using his own story to that movement. Instead, what he is doing is monetising his child’s life for his (Jonathan) own benefit.

Jonathan is truly the definition of a narcissist parent. Along with Anna.

I only hope that the kids, when they’re older, realise the undue pressures and expectations their parents put on them and if they come across these forums understand that their parents crying ‘troll’ or ‘hater’ was all wrong. Your childhood and adolescence was manipulated and monetised all so that your parents could keep up their lifestyles for themselves.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
It's on jonathanjoly account 😲
I have no words for the continuous exploitation of these innocent children. Yet again using E2 and their story, whether real or not, for money and views. He’s sickening and he knows there’s only 2 audiences who are going to find an interest in this. Naive daft children, and the other audience I don’t even need to specify.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
It's on jonathanjoly account 😲
The title of that video combined with the thumbnail.. I didn’t know I could still be shocked by J’s actions but I am. This is just.. I don’t even have words which doesn’t happen often either. How does he think this is okay?!

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I loved acting out plays with my siblings and friends. When we had access to a camcorder (this was the 80’s and 90’s) we did occasionally record them, for our eyes only!! If they want to make up stories and pretend, which is what lots of kids do for FUN, then that’s fine. Don’t publish them for anyone to see! I’d be mortified if my parents shared them with the world. Just a reminder jonny “YOUR CHILDREN ARENT OLD ENOUGH TO CONSENT BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL CHILDREN”. The fact he’s still trying to plug his crappy book... shouldn’t it say #Ad??

Also, if this was allegedly Jonnys story, that Edie re-enacted... then jonny is saying he’s transgender. He’s always denied this!! He can’t remember his own lies 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I loved acting out plays with my siblings and friends. When we had access to a camcorder (this was the 80’s and 90’s) we did occasionally record them, for our eyes only!! If they want to make up stories and pretend, which is what lots of kids do for FUN, then that’s fine. Don’t publish them for anyone to see! I’d be mortified if my parents shared them with the world. Just a reminder jonny “YOUR CHILDREN ARENT OLD ENOUGH TO CONSENT BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL CHILDREN”. The fact he’s still trying to plug his crappy book... shouldn’t it say #Ad??

Also, if this was allegedly Jonnys story, that Edie re-enacted... then jonny is saying he’s transgender. He’s always denied this!! He can’t remember his own lies 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah when I was little I would act too. Funnily enough though it was never about something as serious as LGBTQ and transphobia. These are children. 8 and 10. I mean what children want to act out these sorts of things?! It’s ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What a chaotic vlog!
and how delusional is Jono believing that now the only people that watch them care about them!

Also am in the only one who still cringes when they call Eduardo - Eddie, She, girl?
I watched them since before he was born and i refuse to believe that a kid is capable of making such a huge decision of changing names and pronouns!
I watched since he was a baby and 100% that little boy only wanted to be just like his sister because she got all the attention and he felt left out. There are many clips where you could just see the sadness in his eyes and frustration whenever they were ignoring him. There was never ever anything about him that insinuated to me that he was a girl born in the wrong body or made me think his behavior would mean he would be “trans.” Just a normal little boy that was crying out for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Wtf he is trying to play it safe saying they love to act and it's just like a movie 🤬
How is this even legal... we are true ourselves we just love to act I hate acting they love to act but its Eddie's story but then hes angry dad of trans girl... wed make it make sense! on his own personal channel too. He needs sanctioning and for real

Reactions: 11
Emilia's frustration was understandable when she threw Andrea's school bag and drink bottle to the ground in todays vlog when they got home from school, because he didn't want to take his bag himself. Its like its expected that it's her job to sort things out, she just got home from school and is probably tired and had a day and the last thing she needs is to round her siblings up and make sure each of them have grabbed their own bag and other belongings from the car. Meanwhile Anna's first port of call when they got home from school out of the car was firing up the camera to film and get content.

Emilia must be so fed up with Anna, i have also seen in other vlogs at times Emilia's annoyed face expression when anna films instead of attending to Andrea especially, when he may need A or J's attention for something or at the dinner table and they aren't present cause they are filming and are preoccupied with everything other than what they should be and Emilia will step in, its such a dysfuctional environment for all of those poor kids.
That’s what I thought .. Emília is left to parent Anna’s kid… while Anna giggle like dumbass

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I watched since he was a baby and 100% that little boy only wanted to be just like his sister because she got all the attention and he felt left out. There are many clips where you could just see the sadness in his eyes and frustration whenever they were ignoring him. There was never ever anything about him that insinuated to me that he was a girl born in the wrong body or made me think his behavior would mean he would be “trans.” Just a normal little boy that was crying out for attention.
Remember when Jonathan asked the kids who his favourite child was, and Eduardo's face dropped as he immediately pointed at Emilia?
It was the perfect starting point for the heavy grooming that followed. Suddenly the child that never got any attention and was always mocked got positive feedback from his parent. Anna always says 'Edie is such a people pleaser', suggesting E2 was just 'presenting as a boy' as that was expected, instead of realising that maybe, just maybe, E2 is trying to please the parents by now being Edie and doing all these over the top videos on Tiktok with daddy, just so finally, Edie is the favourite child.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I reported the video as child abuse. It will probably be ignored but whatever. The dude needs to be stopped and I feel helpless as duck so this is all I can do for now.

Reactions: 36
Also... " trans child caught by angry dad, then he grows up and makes a difference'. HE?? I thought 'Edie was always a girl'?
And of course, you've already posted this video elsewhere as being YOUR story, not E2's. You claim to be non-binary, whereas you claim E2 is trans. Those are not the same. Either you are trans too, or the title is clickbait. Which is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.