SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely loathe them, I really do.

But its reached new heights of anger for me with Anna making light and actually berating her pets for their 'oldness' and bladder & colonic problems. :cry:
She should hang her head in shame for keeping 6 members of a dog family together.. was it for YT purposes?

Any vet, , would have have told you, do not keep more than two dogs from the same family. They should have allowed the dogs to go to individual families, that would love them unequivocally.

Did they consult a vet? I would hazard a guess that they didn't.

As a true animal lover and animal advocate , the neglect of those little dogs breaks my heart.:cry:
I watched them at the time and Anna was extremely emotional and didn’t want to separate the puppy siblings so kept them all.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
You have to wonder what jo and Anne will be like when their kids have moved out of home and are no longer the primary focus of their everyday. Will their days be filled with pizza and binging Netflix? What substance do these guys have as a couple?

Reactions: 20
She actually took the dog to the vet, only because it was shitting in the house, I bet if the poor thing were sick without the bathroom issues, it would have to suffer for a while. I would be freaking out if my dog had blood in their stool. She has to give it antibiotics; if the other animals get it, she has to provide them with chicken and rice. Sounds like a parasite or virus. I mean those dogs are in a van with other dogs for their walk easily able to pick up crap from other dogs. I mean can't she block in time to take them for a walk once a week that way they are away from other animals in tight quarters, but that would make too much sense.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
My days off are what Anna calls her busy mom of 4 / constant balancing act / exhausting day.

Edit to say - it winds me up she uses after school for the younger to just cos she can't be arsed to make 2 trips when she and jojizz are both stay at home parents. I hate using after school club, but I work and don't have a choice.

Reactions: 23
And of course, once again, Mother of the Year is just delighted about another terrified kid. The things she thinks are funny ...
Untitled.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
My days off are what Anna calls her busy mom of 4 / constant balancing act / exhausting day.

Edit to say - it winds me up she uses after school for the younger to just cos she can't be arsed to make 2 trips when she and jojizz are both stay at home parents. I hate using after school club, but I work and don't have a choice.
Yep. What she saying what is busy day for her its so out of touch with real world

Re afterschool clubs my kids love them and always sign for all possible, but spaces are limited. So I ended up doing 2 trips 4 times a week. One day 3 trips because my ones do scouts as well. And I dont even drive so we have to walk everywhere!
It's no big deal I dont understand how she finds it such a big problem. But has time to rewatch one stupid tiktok video 100times 🤦‍♀️ She really is a lazy stupid witch

Reactions: 15
The kids also go to breakfast club, and then stay longer, too. Tell me again how much you love your kids, and how much you love 'making memories'to A&J.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The kids also go to breakfast club, and then stay longer, too. Tell me again how much you love your kids, and how much you love 'making memories'to A&J.
At least if they're doing breakfast at school they have a sugar breakfast made by Anna and a good healthy balanced breakfast from school? But also, breakfast club is for kids who can't afford breakfast/parents leave too early to make breakfast...

Reactions: 21
I can’t believe how long Andy spends at that school, as a child who’s just turned four. In my opinion, four year olds aren’t ready to spend so much time away from mum. Maybe I’m just old fashioned but Anal couldn’t WAIT until she could get rid of all of her children for the whole day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Why the hell did she have 4 children if all she does is moan about it.

She makes their very existence a chore for her, right down to the basics of feeding them nutritious food, taking care of their teeth and mental wellbeing. I really do not get this woman at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
I can’t believe how long Andy spends at that school, as a child who’s just turned four. In my opinion, four year olds aren’t ready to spend so much time away from mum. Maybe I’m just old fashioned but Anal couldn’t WAIT until she could get rid of all of her children for the whole day.
He’s in reception now so it’s the same length of schooling as the other ages. Children start the September after only just turning 4.
My daughter is a late august baby and so she started school after only turning 4. She did well however I was sad that I missed out on possibly another year of having her at home. You are right as soon as the kids were old enough for nursery she sent them there, despite being a stay at home mum and having a stay at home dad as well!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
He’s in reception now so it’s the same length of schooling as the other ages. Children start the September after only just turning 4.
My daughter is a late august baby and so she started school after only turning 4. She did well however I was sad that I missed out on possibly another year of having her at home. You are right as soon as the kids were old enough for nursery she sent them there, despite being a stay at home mum and having a stay at home dad as well!
They start very young in the UK. If that was Ireland your child would have done another year of pre school.

Reactions: 10
They start very young in the UK. If that was Ireland your child would have done another year of pre school.
If you believe your child isn’t ready you can hold them back a year I think. However they then start in year 1 and basically miss a year of getting used to the school environment.
It is very early yes, theres almost a year between some of the students which makes a big difference in young children. Reception is a bit more relaxed though and the teachers understand that they are very young and the summer born children get extra help from teaching assistants. I think in some countries children don’t start proper school until age 6 or 7!

Reactions: 4
At least if they're doing breakfast at school they have a sugar breakfast made by Anna and a good healthy balanced breakfast from school? But also, breakfast club is for kids who can't afford breakfast/parents leave too early to make breakfast...
Oh no no no, they have breakfast at home, but get dropped off at school far too early so the one doing the school run does not get stuck in traffic.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
If you believe your child isn’t ready you can hold them back a year I think. However they then start in year 1 and basically miss a year of getting used to the school environment.
It is very early yes, theres almost a year between some of the students which makes a big difference in young children. Reception is a bit more relaxed though and the teachers understand that they are very young and the summer born children get extra help from teaching assistants. I think in some countries children don’t start proper school until age 6 or 7!
My son was 5 in the June and started that September. My Lithuanian friend also had a 5 year old in June but she didn't start him till the following year.

I still believed they call him Edie because it's very close/like a nickname for his actual name Eduardo.
When the whole made up show about this poor boy wanting to be a girl is over he can easily go back to his old name.
They don't even have to change official documents (bet they never did).
I'm sorry but I still don't believe this whole think. Jonathan and Anna are so sick they do everything for money and attention.
You can't tell me that being trans means to change your name and pronouns, wear princess dresses and makeup.
That's basically all they did. And they milk it online for everyone to see, not caring what this could do to their children's mental health.

Also very ironic that Eduardo's girls name sounds exactly like the illness that Anna claims to suffer from. ED

I'm just heartbroken that we see all this abuse happening but can't do anything against it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Emilia's frustration was understandable when she threw Andrea's school bag and drink bottle to the ground in todays vlog when they got home from school, because he didn't want to take his bag himself. Its like its expected that it's her job to sort things out, she just got home from school and is probably tired and had a day and the last thing she needs is to round her siblings up and make sure each of them have grabbed their own bag and other belongings from the car. Meanwhile Anna's first port of call when they got home from school out of the car was firing up the camera to film and get content.

Emilia must be so fed up with Anna, i have also seen in other vlogs at times Emilia's annoyed face expression when anna films instead of attending to Andrea especially, when he may need A or J's attention for something or at the dinner table and they aren't present cause they are filming and are preoccupied with everything other than what they should be and Emilia will step in, its such a dysfuctional environment for all of those poor kids.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
In Alabama it’s 5 for kindergarten you can start if you have an August birthday and are turning 5 when school starts however, you cannot be in a pull up. We have a state funded K3 and K4 however, you still can’t be in a pull up. Zero state paid teacher is changing diapers, they aren’t a daycare. Too many accidents and you go home as legally you don‘t need to be in school until the age of seven or first grade.
I‘ve read that a lot of parents are getting lazy about potty training and kids are going to school still going in their pants. Unless your kid has a medical/mental condition there is no reason they can’t be potty trained. I think they should be checking screen time on a parents phone when a kid comes to school in a pull up but fully healthy without any conditions.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.