SacconeJolys #81 A new chapter added to Jono’s thriller, something’s got to pay for mommy’s filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just before bedtime too ... how these kids fall asleep is a mystery to me. Almost since birth, they have been overexcited right before going to sleep by J, or scared by witch Anna.

This particular episode just show how feral they are. And he just laughs it off and walks off while MOTY just keeps on gobbling down her food, after having sent her husband check whether they were screaming or crying.
Well they don't, they're out to bed and they're still up and wandering around hours later.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
em’s life has nothing to do with these cretins’ yes they support them but that is their own identity you are commenting on, they shouldn’t have their stuff posted on here public or not without their consent. This is the sacconejoly thread not the em thread
I only posted it because its known that Jonathan is in personal mesagging (or maybe video calls) contact with them and I'm worried they are being groomed by Jonathan like Eduardo.
I didn't post because of them but Jonathan predatory behaviour which is harmful in my opinion

Reactions: 14
I only posted it because its known that Jonathan is in personal mesagging (or maybe video calls) contact with them and I'm worried they are being groomed by Jonathan like Eduardo.
I didn't post because of them but Jonathan predatory behaviour which is harmful in my opinion
They absolutely were 12-24 months ago, the ERs and the rest of the "video pals". Back then Jono would reply to every comment, every tweet, they had inside jokes and Jono started a leader board for first comment which he'd always praise ERs for being the top of. Now, Jonathan ignores everything they tweet at him, all their comments are without replies from Jono, Anna even hardly shares their tags of her and hardly replies to their comments. I think Jono and Anna got bored with the sycophants and now can't be bothered to keep up with their ridiculousness.
Do I believe that ERs gender has been influenced by Jono, no, Jono has no concept of gender, gender fluid, non binary, and they seem have a better idea of what non binary is. Especially since they've fallen off the grid and out of Jonos reach since before the book was published.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
They absolutely were 12-24 months ago, the ERs and the rest of the "video pals". Back then Jono would reply to every comment, every tweet, they had inside jokes and Jono started a leader board for first comment which he'd always praise ERs for being the top of. Now, Jonathan ignores everything they tweet at him, all their comments are without replies from Jono, Anna even hardly shares their tags of her and hardly replies to their comments. I think Jono and Anna got bored with the sycophants and now can't be bothered to keep up with their ridiculousness.
Do I believe that ERs gender has been influenced by Jono, no, Jono has no concept of gender, gender fluid, non binary, and they seem have a better idea of what non binary is. Especially since they've fallen off the grid and out of Jonos reach since before the book was published.
Could be that this is an attempt for the Er to get his attention. Not that it’s going to get his attention, he’s only attentive to what’s going to make him a buck.

Why does Edie put on that horrendous fake American accent? It’s so over the top. She’s only started doing it since she became a girl, as if that’s what you have to sound like to be a girl? I don’t understand. It’s well confusing typing that as idk what pronouns to use 🫠🫣

Reactions: 23
Could be that this is an attempt for the Er to get his attention. Not that it’s going to get his attention, he’s only attentive to what’s going to make him a buck.
I think the Emily’s are strange, but wouldn’t do this. That’s one hell of a change just for some attention from Jono. This Emily is an adult, her views on these two are questionable at times, but I think she’s more than capable enough to understand her own identity and share it.

Reactions: 6
Last night I pretty much got a buzz cut from 2 inches past my shoulders, still identifying as female Jono but I am happier in myself, hair doesn’t define a person, and I rock super short hair (I have been told) I also heard an incredible story of how a beautiful friend of mine lost family and their way of life after coming out as trans (she’s fine now building her life back amongst us great Cork gays) and I hope E2 doesn’t get anything like that, it’s hard enough for a grown adult.

Reactions: 13
Why does Edie put on that horrendous fake American accent? It’s so over the top. She’s only started doing it since she became a girl, as if that’s what you have to sound like to be a girl? I don’t understand. It’s well confusing typing that as idk what pronouns to use 🫠🫣
Because instead of hanging around friends with the same accent, she’s an iPad kid who is sat watching American media and tiktoks all day!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I just think they are doing it for get attention from him/them again. She even has her hair exact like Anna now and make up too. One has tattoo in Anna's handwriting she begged for forever. I just think it's all for attention like Ed does everything to be centre of their attention. Now ER will start how jonos book help her to come out etc... I just dont think its genuine and is to get back onto Jonathan radar or groomed to do so

Edie on Anna’s stories today 😤😤😤

Reactions: 3
Anna’s story - her bicep curls 😂 You’re supposed to have your elbows pinned to your sides, while you slowly lift the dumbbell, to actually engage your biceps! Her whole arm is moving from the shoulder. All she’s doing is swinging her arms around. How has she not grasped the most basic of strength training exercise in the years she’s been “working out?”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anna’s story - her bicep curls 😂 You’re supposed to have your elbows pinned to your sides, while you slowly lift the dumbbell, to actually engage your biceps! Her whole arm is moving from the shoulder. All she’s doing is swinging her arms around. How has she not grasped the most basic of strength training exercise in the years she’s been “working out?”
And not a defined muscle in sight.

Reactions: 20
She would benefit so much from a couple of personal training sessions with a qualified trainer in person to teach her the basics of strength and weight training and to offer corrections and modifications, learn more about muscle time under tension, proper form, all of that. Following an online program doesn’t provide that. Online programs can be good if you have that basic knowledge.

The pink ‘lifting’ gloves kill me dead every time. 💀 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has Eduardo broken a front tooth? I don't remember one of his two larger teeth at the front being like this?
(From Anna's IG stories today).
IMG_1078.jpg

• Wow
The wording in this is VERY disturbing. Jonathan wouldn’t let this happen?? So every time anna is naked he has to have sex with her?? If she’d put “there’s no way either of us would let this happen” would still be 🤢 but not quite as creepy. Her wording implies something very sinister

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 23
The wording in this is VERY disturbing. Jonathan wouldn’t let this happen?? So every time anna is naked he has to have sex with her?? If she’d put “there’s no way either of us would let this happen” would still be 🤢 but not quite as creepy. Her wording implies something very sinister
Excuse me while I dry heave for a good solid hour
!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.