SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t notice Anal in the background, absolutely cackling right now 🤣🤣🤣

When I just watched it back I did notice how grubby E2’s nails were 😳 If you’re doing up close shots, wash your kids hands 🤢
pretty gross Anna picking up tit is hilarious
A43E7283-BD5E-48C3-971C-30184ACCCF3E.jpeg
655EF7D0-7F73-4925-9793-18FA062B9B17.jpeg

Anna saying that speaks volumes. They claim to have such an understanding but they clearly don’t. Being transgender is never labelled as “oh I was a man and I turned myself into a woman” as truly trans people describe the feeling they’re trapped inside the wrong body. If she truly believed E2 was trans she would believe them when they say they’ve always been female internally.
The new tik Tok Jonathan has done has Eduardo singing about “I used to be a boy” as well. It’s bleeping gross And Jonathan pops in to make it even worse.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Why are they doing everything halloween related now? by the time it comes around there will be nothing left to do, let's not start with the Halloween wreath 🙄

Nice to see them doing a fun crafty activity away from screens though I have to admit even if anna did have a moan about it after.
Its like they are copying american vloggers

Reactions: 7
“Because she put it down a hole. Didn’t you? Didn’t you? You put it down a hole.”
Anna when talking about Alessia’s graze sounds a bit as though she’s trying to convince everybody that it was actually an accident 🤔

They’d been home for a while at that point, why did Anna not clean poor Alessia’s leg up. Does she want her to stay dirty and risk infection?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
“Because she put it down a hole. Didn’t you? Didn’t you? You put it down a hole.”
Anna when talking about Alessia’s graze sounds a bit as though she’s trying to convince everybody that it was actually an accident 🤔

They’d been home for a while at that point, why did Anna not clean poor Alessia’s leg up. Does she want her to stay dirty and risk infection?
She is such an empath... Such a great mother. #parentgoalzz

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

That poor girl, she's been ignored the most out of everyone obviously getting the camera out was a bigger priority for anna than comforting alessia and getting her cleaned up.
It's unsettling how much anna was laughing the whole way through explaining how it happened, how is it funny that alessia got her leg stuck down a hole and all grazed up 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
That poor girl, she's been ignored the most out of everyone obviously getting the camera out was a bigger priority for anna than comforting alessia and getting her cleaned up.
It's unsettling how much anna was laughing the whole way through explaining how it happened, how is it funny that alessia got her leg stuck down a hole and all grazed up 😡
She ignored her also when they were eating their cookies, even taking her out of the frame to speak to JONATHAN, ugh!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I wouldn't last 5 minutes in their household, it seems like their dogs never stop barking.

Reactions: 11
I wouldn't last 5 minutes in their household, it seems like their dogs never stop barking.
There are too many, they are siblings on top of that,and have no outlet. The tiny bit of grass is not enough and I think the dog walking service has been cut down to 2 days a week. Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Wow
I don't normally comment on these idiots but I'm gonna.

Yesterday's flog about the book is ridiculous.... Jonathan sounds completely disingenuous. Its all about attention and money. This back story is completely unbelievable. Imagine selling your family out and making them out to be abusive and intolerant in that way.

I'm surprised any of them speak to them. Disgusting man.

Reactions: 29
Have they mentioned selling their house yet
I doubt they will until its sold, and they have a new place to go to, then it'll be all retrospective footage of "house inspection" and "finding out about the new house". Houses are the new babies given they can't handle anymore kids

Reactions: 19
Apologies if my statement shows ignorance - they always say that Edie has always been a girl born in the body of a boy but that she is and always has been a girl but yet are now jumping on that throughly annoying song trend and getting her (and the mum ) to say I used to be a boy but now I’m a girl.
surely she never used to “be a boy” (I know biologically yes)but it just seems crass to be using it for a tiktok trend when If anybody said that on the account they would be jumped on and ripped apart . I feel like they’re just using her story for content/likes/money and it doesn’t sit right .

Apologies if my statement shows ignorance - they always say that Edie has always been a girl born in the body of a boy but that she is and always has been a girl but yet are now jumping on that throughly annoying song trend and getting her (and the mum ) to say I used to be a boy but now I’m a girl.
surely she never used to “be a boy” (I know biologically yes)but it just seems crass to be using it for a tiktok trend when If anybody said that on the account they would be jumped on and ripped apart . I feel like they’re just using her story for content/likes/money and it doesn’t sit right .
They are just completely uneducated on the subject. E2 Has been manipulated by his parents. He never got attention before when Emilia was the star. But as Edie they get attention.

• Sad
CC526FDC-6B41-470B-AE40-6BFBACAA24F1.jpeg

What on earth is that lump of tit she's holding? Is that even edible?? Barf :sick:

Why can't Anna ever cook a normal meal. Why can't she just give her kids a good old fashioned Roast chicken with roast potatoes and some vegetables. If it's not pasta with butter or takeaway it's some weird concoction.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Just watched Jonathan's paperback push, and it comes across as if he was honestly thinking there would be a follow-up to the book, but instead was told that he was only allowed an epilogue in the paperback....?

• Haha
View attachment 1618068

What on earth is that lump of tit she's holding? Is that even edible?? Barf :sick:

Why can't Anna ever cook a normal meal. Why can't she just give her kids a good old fashioned Roast chicken with roast potatoes and some vegetables. If it's not pasta with butter or takeaway it's some weird concoction.
vegan sausage, with pasta again of course 🤮 She really does try to play on her Italian heritage. Although she should also know that there is more to being Italian than pasta & pizza (domino’s) constantly. 🙄

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.