SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Jotato’s re-enactment of his ‘brutal’ childhood and he’s quite right; it DID elicit a very emotional response in me. I can’t stop laughing!! Jotato ‘acting’ as his dad, barefoot and in skinny jeans; a blink and you’ll miss it second out in the garden (meant to be super meaningful epiphany moment) where Anna is in the far background with her poo bag, picking up dogshit and lastly but definitely not leastly; THAT WIG!!! 😂😂😂 Excellent production values as ever, Joan! 🤦🏻🤡
I didn’t notice Anal in the background, absolutely cackling right now 🤣🤣🤣

When I just watched it back I did notice how grubby E2’s nails were 😳 If you’re doing up close shots, wash your kids hands 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Wow ,I’ve not watches theese assholes in ages and had a quick 3 min peek,it’s all I could stand,still full of horseshit and very desperate
for the views which are dripping away nicely.

Reactions: 12
Is this a coincidence or What!! Stacey dooley's book was advertised on the same Amazon page as Jonathan’s book as "what other items do customers buy after viewing this item" right under Jonathan's book information and look at her book title! Very fitting! Do you think Stacey is trying to tell you something Jonathan.....

AFE3F131-1544-46F0-A781-C4F5B32EC09F.jpeg

And there was also this one as well.
Must be a sign..

1765205C-B430-4B30-B4F7-ED0A30A35F9F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
This isn’t the first time Andy had to yell I’m not a baby. Anal needs to start listening to her kids and stop making them feel small. She is trying hard to infantile the younger two. I guess she got her way with molding Edie so she thinks she can keep the other two babies for as long as she can. Just like the thumb sucking, like how long is she going to keep that going, college, is she going to suck it into adulthood? “OMG, how cute, Alesia just walked across the stage to receive her college degree with her thumb in her mouth, that’s my baby!!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This isn’t the first time Andy had to yell I’m not a baby. Anal needs to start listening to her kids and stop making them feel small. She is trying hard to infantile the younger two. I guess she got her way with molding Edie so she thinks she can keep the other two babies for as long as she can. Just like the thumb sucking, like how long is she going to keep that going, college, is she going to suck it into adulthood? “OMG, how cute, Alesia just walked across the stage to receive her college degree with her thumb in her mouth, that’s my baby!!!”
I couldn't agree more, and as an aside it was Alessia who roared they were not a baby.( I stand open to correction)

I say that not to be pedantic, but to illustrate that Andrea's speaking / vocabulary is hard to understand and often Anna or Jono will repeat what he has said for the viewer.

I thought that Jono had put that risable book to bed, but no now he has stooped even lower (imo) and dragged his young children into his madness with skits about imaginary friends. Je*us Chr*st Almighty. :mad:

He should be thoroughly ashamed of himself and Anna too for allowing it.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Her outfits for the week. Just awful. Ballet pumps I don't know anyone who wears them with jeans still. She has absolutely now sense of style.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I couldn't agree more, and as an aside it was Alessia who roared they were not a baby.( I stand open to correction)

I say that not to be pedantic, but to illustrate that Andrea's speaking / vocabulary is hard to understand and often Anna or Jono will repeat what he has said for the viewer.

I thought that Jono had put that risable book to bed, but no now he has stooped even lower (imo) and dragged his young children into his madness with skits about imaginary friends. Je*us Chr*st Almighty. :mad:

He should be thoroughly ashamed of himself and Anna too for allowing it.
Oh gosh I could be wrong, thought it was Andy, but it makes sense that it would be her. I feel bad for the two of them not feeling like they are big boys and girls. I tell my grandson all the time “You’re such a big boy!” And “You’re my little man!” He’s one. I tend to progress it as they age, my boys are now “my man!”

oh forgot to add I say “mister” a lot to him or “sir”. “No Sir!” And “I don’t think so mister!” when I redirect him when he goes to climb on the fireplace or something he shouldn’t.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ballet pumps I don't know anyone who wears them with jeans still.
I wear this combo in Paris every single day 🙈 It's trendy here though... (I hope)

I don't have kids, is it normal to do a full face of makeup and hair to do the school run? Don't you just wait in the car or at the gate? She's so obsessed with her appearance. It must be exhausting.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wear this combo in Paris every single day 🙈 It's trendy here though... (I hope)

I don't have kids, is it normal to do a full face of makeup and hair to do the school run? Don't you just wait in the car or at the gate? She's so obsessed with her appearance. It must be exhausting.

Sorry didn't mean to offend.

Full make is definetly not needed for the school run. You do see other parents and have a chat but everyone isn't dolled up.

Reactions: 16
Full make is definetly not needed for the school run. You do see other parents and have a chat but everyone isn't dolled up.
It would be okay if she goes to work or just out to do other things the rest of the day, but Anna admits herself it’s just for school runs.
I’d be so embarrassed if I was her.

Reactions: 14
I'm a school mum and have never seen one dolled up the way Anna is? We are either in smart work wear or sports wear with zero make up, and usually rushing to drop off or pick up. We might briefly make small talk while waiting for the kids to come out but then it's a mad dash!

Reactions: 25
I do love how anal thinks that it’s the new beauty products she gets sent that causes her pimples. No silly cow, it’s the duck tonne of makeup you wear daily to only pick or drop off children from school. And her outfits and how OCD she is that she can’t even change her shoes from ballet flats to sneakers with impending rain…
What really got me is her full face of glam to go get Botox and fillers, she knew they’d just take it off, why’d she bother??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lmao in winter I often just put a coat on over my pjs and don't change into regular clothes to drop my kid off at preschool 🤣 I might brush my hair if I find the time.
I DO get dressed properly after dropping him off fyi

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why are they doing everything halloween related now? by the time it comes around there will be nothing left to do, let's not start with the Halloween wreath 🙄

Nice to see them doing a fun crafty activity away from screens though I have to admit even if anna did have a moan about it after.

E2 needs to learn to wait their turn and let other people have a chance to speak, rather than pushing their way into camera shot as much as possible interupting whilst andrea was talking to Anna
And then later on alessia was trying so hard to get Anna's attention and was just ignored whilst she talked to the others 🙁

Yet again it was pasta for dinner, whatever she was scooping out of the blender looked like cake mix but she was talking about sausages 🤨

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Sounds like Anna is not on board with the whole idea....

But not not on board enough to speak up for her child,of course....

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Interesting for her to say her son turned into a girl because although YES that’s what transgender is seen as, they would still have been female by all apart from physical gender. Eddie really is just a cash cow. They’ve done zero research on any of this.

Reactions: 28
She micromanages so much that she cannot handle the kids doing a craft that would require a quick cleanup! She said there was stuff everywhere, it was sprinkles, you get out a vacuum or a broom!
She literally made another pasta and this time it looked like a paste that she cooked up to look like a sausage or so she said because she didn't show us the end product. How those kids aren't sick every day I don't get it. That little bit of grape for a snack isn't enough fiber, hoping their school lunch gives them a reasonable amount.

Reactions: 17
Anna saying that speaks volumes. They claim to have such an understanding but they clearly don’t. Being transgender is never labelled as “oh I was a man and I turned myself into a woman” as truly trans people describe the feeling they’re trapped inside the wrong body. If she truly believed E2 was trans she would believe them when they say they’ve always been female internally.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.