SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and what happened to "I love my kids more than I love my youtube videos and I don't know if doing youtube was the right or wrong thing to do but I did it, so now I am undoing it" and "my videos are not child led content", giving all the reasons under the sun during the hype when he deleted his videos and now fast forward to today and not only is it bad enough the kids are still being filmed in their daily vlogs and on all their other social media platforms but is now bringing back his channel with child led content!! Make it make sense!

So here we are again, his own channel will be used as another vehicle to expolit his children even further and make them work even more and line his filthy pockets more and invade his childrens privacy even moreso as they are getting older and keep exposing them to pweirdo's and setting them up for more mental health issues and the cycle just goes on and on and here we go again, he just keeps getting away with it and everything will be glossed over and ignored and safeguarding does not exist.
Why aren't the Government stepping in and making it illegal for these horrific vloggers to sell the lives of their children for money. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I see E1 and A2 rebelling in the near future. E1 makes fun of Jonathan’s invisible world a lot and not only that, but I think she’s getting to the age now where she’s understanding that her parents lifestyle isn’t normal. A2 is already swearing and said in the last vlog that he was a b*tch and is constantly mocking Jonathan even though he’s only 4. I can’t see the separate channel going on for too long as usual Jonathan will get bored. “I’m done with YouTube” he said back only in May. He’s so full of sh*t. Here’s a photo that I took from his Instagram story in May. What happened, Jonathan? Don’t love your kids that much then?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 26
i see half the comments are still from the main enabling minion emily rose, gosh she will never see the true selfs of her so called idols

Reactions: 13
what kind of activity does Emilia do in the weekends that takes 3 hrs from her free time? is it comptitive sport kind of thing?
sorry not from uk

Reactions: 1
Why aren't the Government stepping in and making it illegal for these horrific vloggers to sell the lives of their children for money. :mad:
I mean… I’ve heard some wild things regarding who is actually consuming sick content, etc. It’s an alarming number of people you would never suspect, such as those in government positions or other prestigious positions up on the social ladder… doctors, cops, even celebrities… who are involved in the sick pw3do rings. I mean there’s big money in this and who do you think is paying for it, paying Jonathan under the table? It’s people with high paying jobs. It’s literally infiltrated everywhere and all walks of life.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I mean… I’ve heard some wild things regarding who is actually consuming sick content, etc. It’s an alarming number of people you would never suspect, such as those in government positions or other prestigious positions up on the social ladder… who are involved in the sick pw3do rings. It’s literally infiltrated everywhere and all walks of life.
Yup exactly. There was a link posted about this not long ago on this thread. Its so scary.

Reactions: 5
This is what needs to happen. Nothing else will save the children of family vloggers. A change in the law is needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As a dental professional I never, ever tell a person that it's fine until I've actually seen an x-ray. Anytime I get asked I always tell them to get an x-ray as I just can't look at something and tell you what is going on, especially with trauma. Nothing in dentistry is an easy fix either as years later things can become an issue. But what else can you expect from a dentist that calls themselves a wellness clinic?
Anal, sorry, but it's not that you want the kids to have a break, it's your need to control things and have things look a certain way that you don't allow the kids to do chores. Kids have to learn how to take care of their environment. They have to learn to manage going to school, doing their homework, their playtime, and chores. It's making a bleeping bed, not putting together Ikea furniture. I'm sure E1 could throw together those crappy meals you make, and probably make them better. Letting a kid be a kid does not mean allowing them to play all the time because you "feel bad" for them.
The mean girl movie is not for that age group, WTF is she thinking? Why on earth would you want to be Regina George's mom, she was made to be an overly exaggerated version of a really bad mom. It was comical that Anal asked the kids about Regina's bedroom when those kids have to share rooms.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Every time Anna & Emilia are having a chat on camera Anna just seems so bored with such generic 'yeah.. yep.. really' :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Every time Anna & Emilia are having a chat on camera Anna just seems so bored with such generic 'yeah.. yep.. really' :confused:
Both her and Jonathan have no real connection to their children. They never actually listen to them, and always talk over them. Absent parents, eventhough they are there all the time. So sad. And it's all on the internet for the world to see...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I genuinely hope E1 sues both anna and johnny saville till they are piss poor when shes old enough!!!

Reactions: 28
Today’s TikTok 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Where do I begin??? He’s still banging on about Edie being like MBB. He lets edie play rugby, a “mans” sport, and E2 looks really happy! Just so you know Jonny, both sexes can play sports 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Then there’s the filming at a swimming pool, which isn’t allowed. I shudder to think what he dorky share. Lastly, E2 broke their tooth. Did he take them to the dentist?? Nope! Just got a dominoes. I know it’s Sunday, but I know from experience, there are emergency dentists. @Mickey123 what could happen to the tooth if not checked? (It’s the front right tooth as you look at the photo)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Today’s TikTok 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Where do I begin??? He’s still banging on about Edie being like MBB. He lets edie play rugby, a “mans” sport, and E2 looks really happy! Just so you know Jonny, both sexes can play sports 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Then there’s the filming at a swimming pool, which isn’t allowed. I shudder to think what he dorky share. Lastly, E2 broke their tooth. Did he take them to the dentist?? Nope! Just got a dominoes. I know it’s Sunday, but I know from experience, there are emergency dentists. @Mickey123 what could happen to the tooth if not checked? (It’s the front right tooth as you look at the photo)
E2 looks like theyve never had food in their life. They look so emaciated and pale 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 23
And that is a permanent adult tooth as well!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Anna thinks that because she is fAmOuS on the internet she is held to a higher standard with anything she does.
No Anal, you are criticised because you can’t even manage bare minimum parenting!

If making the kids beds isn’t “such a big deal” then why do you spend over 10 minutes each week bleating on about it? Teach them a lesson and not remake them, the kids will most likely quickly adapt. If not, then actually teach them how to do it properly! No one except friends and family should be seeing their bedrooms anyway, they don’t need to be camera ready & perfect.

Can guarantee that the dentist father that stayed back with E2 to talk to Jonathan told them to go to their family dentist ASAP. That’s why Anna text The Wellness Clinic chick. Also shows that the kids never go to a dentist cause the only time they go to London is for gifted movie premieres!

Also gotta love Anna’s: “Did you not like Regina’s bedroom? I liked it! I can’t actually remember it though, was it all pink? *E1 describes it* Oh, I can’t really remember actually” 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.