SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So there can't be anything going on with Matt because he is gay.
But Anna your husband is gay and lots of us strongly suspect there isnt anything going on there either.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So there can't be anything going on with Matt because he is gay.
But Anna your husband is gay and lots of us strongly suspect there isnt anything going on there either.
Not sure if hes gay, but he's certainly a weird one and thats for sure.

His non Binary , leggings wearing book was risable and at time unintentionally hilarious. Did you read it?

Reactions: 7
Not sure if hes gay, but he's certainly a weird one and thats for sure.

His non Binary , leggings wearing book was risable and at time unintentionally hilarious. Did you read it?
Hell no I didn't read it! I won't even give them a view on You Tube.

Reactions: 8
Hell no I didn't read it! I won't even give them a view on You Tube.
I took one for the team.;)

Got it out of the library, it was utter rubbish.
Knowing Jono's tendency to "Fabricate" things it read to me like a really bad work of fiction.

Reactions: 16
TO SAVE YOU TIME AND ANNOYANCE!

The video today, despite Jono saying he wont be involved in the vlogs, is just Jono exploitig the kids to advertise the stupid book and Giselle.
They all need therapy in that family

i will bet money that the DID diagnosis is coming for views

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Anna saying that Emilia getting midweek homework now is ‘such a bummer’… do you not want your child to excel, to learn new things, to learn literacy skills to be able to navigate in the future… those kids are seriously screwed with parents like that.

TO SAVE YOU TIME AND ANNOYANCE!

The video today, despite Jono saying he wont be involved in the vlogs, is just Jono exploitig the kids to advertise the stupid book and Giselle.
They all need therapy in that family

i will bet money that the DID diagnosis is coming for views
Also… maybe it was brought up here before but what kid (4 or 5 year old) growing up in 1980s Dublin heard of the name Gisele?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Doubt it will sell fast, if it’s anything like Ireland it’s the somewhat reasonably priced family homes are selling fast. But the house is still on right move for sale.

Reactions: 6
Oh are they selling? I thought it was a forever home! Where are they moving to? I couldn't be bothered watching their vlogs.

Reactions: 3
Apparently they haven’t mentioned it on the vlogs/Instagram but it explains suddenly fixing the toilets that had been broken for ages

Reactions: 9
He said the video would elicit emotions.

it did, at this point I was laughing at his crap acting
72D5E19B-3EA3-4058-B73D-17F79AF6E39A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I'm so glad the book has finally been released as a paper back ....because he can now roll it up and shove it up his arse!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
We never did find out the reason for Jonathan's mum visiting last month, only thing we do know is she was seemingly treated like dirt compared to Anna's mum and the visit was extremely brief, perhaps she shared his families thoughts on his book and it wasn't well received hence why they were there one minute and gone the next
Calling his childhood brutal is a bold move especially if it's not entirely truthful from different things said on here.

Reactions: 22
Calling his childhood brutal is a bold move especially if it's not entirely truthful from different things said on here.
I know physical and emotional abuse have no specific threshold but it seems ridiculously tone deaf especially in the current climate to call a clearly privileged upbringing “brutal”.

Reactions: 25
Just seen Jotato’s re-enactment of his ‘brutal’ childhood and he’s quite right; it DID elicit a very emotional response in me. I can’t stop laughing!! Jotato ‘acting’ as his dad, barefoot and in skinny jeans; a blink and you’ll miss it second out in the garden (meant to be super meaningful epiphany moment) where Anna is in the far background with her poo bag, picking up dogshit and lastly but definitely not leastly; THAT WIG!!! 😂😂😂 Excellent production values as ever, Joan! 🤦🏻🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Anna: “I’m just here with the babies.”
Andy (I refuse to call that poor child Dre Dre): “I’M NOT A BABY!”

Good lad!! You tell her, stupid cow!! 👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Just seen Jotato’s re-enactment of his ‘brutal’ childhood and he’s quite right; it DID elicit a very emotional response in me. I can’t stop laughing!! Jotato ‘acting’ as his dad, barefoot and in skinny jeans; a blink and you’ll miss it second out in the garden (meant to be super meaningful epiphany moment) where Anna is in the far background with her poo bag, picking up dogshit and lastly but definitely not leastly; THAT WIG!!! 😂😂😂 Excellent production values as ever, Joan! 🤦🏻🤡
🤮...OMG Yick

and the cheapie black wig he's used on Eduardo/Edie. It's bl**dy ridiculous and very, very badly acted.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.