SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just how many teeth have to break in that family!!
I’d bet if they took Alessia to the dentist about her two horrible breaks and then edie concerns would start being raised. But they don’t take their children so there’s no records of it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Did anyone else hear in todays vlog when Emilia went off at Jonathan when they got home from picking up E2 from the swimming party/pool place when J said "last time we were at the pool Emilia nearly drowned and then now Edie goes and smashes her tooth" and Emilia snapped at Jonathan angrily and said " I didn't drown, I was just upset cause I hate swimming"and then the camera cut out. So typical of Jonathan to completely distort and give a very different version of something to what really happened. Its not the first time, he likes to bend the truth when he recounts a story to sensationalise and fabricate something to create drama or sympathy. Emilia ain't having it, she is not afraid to correct him and she wont let him get away with it either. Good for her! The more she is getting older the more she is realising a lot of things that is not sitting right with her. I hope one day when she gets older she will tell everyone the truth about her parents.

Reactions: 38
wouldn't be a good look for anna or jonathan doesn't bother taking the kids when they need be seen but will happily go themselves for botox, fillers and invisalign(by choice)

Did someone really pull them aside to talk them about taking the kids to the dentist, going by the comments here?!
There's no doubt they laughed about it but they should be mortified and ashamed if that's true

Dont about anyone else but if I had kids I wouldn't want to leave them at a pool party and go even more so now after knowing E2 broke their tooth

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Jono's got a new chapter out, Anna
I’d bet if they took Alessia to the dentist about her two horrible breaks and then edie concerns would start being raised. But they don’t take their children so there’s no records of it.
Why not? My daughter goes every 6 months? 🤯

Reactions: 1
Just how many teeth have to break in that family!!
The repetitive diet of pasta, nutella and tonnes of sweets , certainly won't help.

Until recently the childrens teeth looked unclean, and it was commented on Tattle.
Suddenly they are filmed using their electric tooth brush and even the kind caring Daddy Jono, brusing Andrea's teeth on the vlog :sick: :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It's always "A Day in Edie's Life" - you would think they only had one kid the way they post!

I wonder if that's because Emilia doesn't want to take part in their antics anymore and wouldn't entertain such nonsense, but more importantly Edie is the cash cow child of course. And the two little ones are honestly just treated like toys for Edie to play with 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It's always "A Day in Edie's Life" - you would think they only had one kid the way they post!

I wonder if that's because Emilia doesn't want to take part in their antics anymore and wouldn't entertain such nonsense, but more importantly Edie is the cash cow child of course. And the two little ones are honestly just treated like toys for Edie to play with 🙄
I cannot tell you how much I loathe the name Edie. It's a preposterous name for a child. I know it was dreamed up by Anna ( to keep in with the E letter) but they might as well have called him/her any other granny name.

Or, God forgive me, perhaps it's the actual unpleasant antics of the child that I dislike.😳

• Heart
Reactions: 24
And the only dentist that knows is Emilia's friend's parents....

Reactions: 9
I know they’re just a child but E2 annoys the hell out of me. All the OTT acting etc irritates me to duck.

Reactions: 26
Jono's got a new chapter out, Anna
Why not? My daughter goes every 6 months? 🤯
I know Emilia and Eduardo went when they were little, I don't think they have been for years, and the As have not been at all. Because they would have gone to their 'dentist friend' in London and would not be able to resist putting it on their YT or IGs if they had. So it never happened.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I know Emilia and Eduardo went when they were little, I don't think they have been for years, and the As have not been at all. Because they would have gone to their 'dentist friend' in London and would not be able to resist putting it on their YT or IGs if they had. So it never happened.
Sorry for the intro of that comment I was brainstorming thread title ideas and failed epicly 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
The chip is small. However, the force it takes to chip a tooth is a lot so the tooth should be x-rayed and monitored. It can take years for a tooth to die depending on the amount of trauma and they have been known to internally resorb in some situations. I worked in pediatric dentistry for 25 years and now work in Endo ( root canal dr ) as a semi retired hygienist, staying home with no kids is boring so I work a little 😂 without breaking my back. As for A1 that ship has sailed and the enablers have made her situation worse. I know what A1 will face once it comes to ”fixing” her teeth and it’s not pretty. Not only will it be painful and but she will need to break her addiction. The addiction in its self will be an obstacle. I know some on here side with letting her suck her thumb, however come with me to a pediatric dentist office and spend the day or better yet, follow a thumb suckers adventures in orthodontics.
Its time those kids went for a full check up, all of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I haven't watched the recent vlog and am blocked from their socials. How did E2 break their tooth ?

What is it with those kids and their teeth ? Didn't A1 break 2 in quick succession, and now E2 ? On top of the lack of proper oral hygiene, thumb sucking, all that sugar and no dental checks ? I haven't seen those kids eat yogurts or drink milk (for calcium) in years, where do they get their calcium for strong teeth and bones from ? Why would they set their kids up for years of dental problems and pain ? They are so thorough with their own, it's baffling how neglectful they are with what should be the apple of their eyes. I am baffled by their behavior, I really am. Most parents would put their children first and neglect themselves in order to do so if push came to shove and they didn't have the time or funds for proper care for themselves. Not this pair: botoxed and filled but her kids have not been to the dentist in years (for the 2 Es) or never at all (for the 2 As). It's shameful really.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I keep hoping that whenever the topic of the kids not having seen the dentist comes up, they will go just to 'stick it to the haters' but they don't even do that....

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The circus called and want their clown outfit back, what in heck is that fool wearing!!
and of course acting like an idiot clapping and hopping on one leg to another from side to side trying to be funny but wasn’t.

ED6FB8BE-B10F-4AF1-BB69-92B45E5B73C2.jpeg

Anna wasn't embracing the clown look today she said to J "did you go out in the pink t-shirt and red trousers" and he said “yer” she goes OMG & looked revolted, not that she can talk with some of her outfits but she made it known she didn't approve. Guess she’s not going along with his “androgynous/non binary” outfits & bogus storyline after all like she made out. This photo below was the moment that Anna saw Jonathan’s outfit and you hear her whisper under her breathe “No”,
not liking what he is wearing 😂
( go to 2.37 in today’s video to hear her ).
plus the way he touches himself makes my skin crawl.🤢

EFA3213F-AABE-4091-BEB4-77A43381B18D.jpeg

• Sick
Emilia comes across as quite advanced when it comes to reading and understanding i really wouldn't surprised if her unlimited and unsupervised internet access has led her to finding out the truth about her family

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The circus called and want their clown outfit back, what in heck is that fool wearing!!
and of course acting like an idiot clapping and hopping on one leg to another from side to side trying to be funny but wasn’t.

View attachment 1622694

Anna wasn't embracing the clown look today she said to J "did you go out in the pink t-shirt and red trousers" and he said “yer” she goes OMG & looked revolted, not that she can talk with some of her outfits but she made it known she didn't approve. Guess she’s not going along with his “androgynous/non binary” outfits & bogus storyline after all like she made out. This photo below was the moment that Anna saw Jonathan’s outfit and you hear her whisper under her breathe “No”,
not liking what he is wearing 😂
( go to 2.37 in today’s video to hear her ).
plus the way he touches himself makes my skin crawl.🤢

View attachment 1622672Everything about that man revolts me,I really mean it
Everything about this person truly nauseates me. I find him repellent and grotesque in every way. Yucky 🤮*shudders*

Reactions: 18
Emilia comes across as quite advanced when it comes to reading and understanding i really wouldn't surprised if her unlimited and unsupervised internet access has led her to finding out the truth about her family
That, and possibly hearing gossip about her family in school, seeing how other families operate, ie. proper family time, no acting for TikTok's or lives in front of a camera, regular outings, not just when gifted, hearing her friends reporting that they had gone shopping over the weekend etc etc. All that has probably added up. She's a clever girl, she's put two and two together and completely despises her father and makes him know how despised he is. She's not even trying to sugar coat what she is saying, and he just laughs it off, cause it's good for the vlogz (cue "sassy teenager" types of titles coming soon).

Given the time she spends in front of her iMac - completely unsupervised - she has probably stumbled upon Tattle too. Anyone with a brain reading this forum can tell that we are not trolls, and that we are genuinely concerned about the 4 SJ children, her included, pretty sure the penny is starting to drop and she is horrified, angry, and the anger is slowly bubbling until there will be a massive explosion - wonder whether her "parents" will film that for the vlog.

Poor girl. She's only 10, probably hates what her parents have made of her life yet she is too young to do anything about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh come on, we see her a couple of minutes a week in edited clips. Of course no 10 year old is going to ~learn the truth about her parents~ and ~break free~ or whatever. She is still just a 10 year old, let’s not do what J does all the time - make her older than she is. She is a child who is dependend on her parents and even though she for sure will often feel something is off that will probably be about it. How on earth can a child know at that age what her upbringing even means? She’s being sassy because she is mimicking her parents. She is pushing boundaries with her comments because that’s what 10 year olds do. Of freaking course she is not ‘onto them’ or whatever. She does not know any better because that’s her actual home, those are her actual parents and that is exactly the reason why it is all so sad - she will have to take years and years to break free from the mindset she got from her parents, once she is OLD enough to actually grasp it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.