SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tiktok made me feel ill, not even hiding that he exploits his kids for monetary gain.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So nobody in those tiktok comments is clocking that Jonathan has basically admitted to living through his own child in that short film? Trying to insinuate that E2 is going through the same thing and E1 acting as if she’s Giselle. Then using his kids to plug his book advertisement again. Exploitation isn’t “cute” or “amazing”
Wait, what?? I dont have Tiktok so have not seen this.

Reactions: 2
Wait, what?? I dont have Tiktok so have not seen this.
He made a video of E2 acting out his childhood of wearing dresses and hiding away then E1 in a white dress acting as if she was Giselle leading E2 and then he fast forwarded it to 2016 and E2 was in a dress and handed Jonathan a computer keyboard and then it showed E1 and E2 opening a huge box with his book in and hundreds of copies and they pretended to read it.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
This!! I have a friend who was hospitalised with an ED in her teens. After this she continued to restrict food for her whole adult life w/o needing hospitalisation. For years now she has survived on one small protein meal a day and isn't underweight - since she is in her 40s now and is a very short stature she will naturally carry weight despite restricting. She also exercises for hours each day and has eliminated the majority of food groups. She doesn't look underweight - but she clearly has an ED.

I think Anna clearly has an ED. Yes she is also a self obsessed narc, OCD and lazy. Her using the sat nav and measuring everything out - to me looks like laziness - these menial things are so beneath her narc delusions of grandiour that she won't engage her brain in them. Her weightloss after having E2 stands out very clearly to me. And I think this is why she found it so hard to conceive in the following years. Even the photos of her as a young adult before the kids - she was in the throws of it for sure.
As for the idea that she would exploit an ED - fake or real - for content, of course she would. Everything is content, and lets face it, she has very little else to offer.

Following on from my previous post, re her massive weight loss after E2, I couldn't find the exact shot I was looking for as the video was removed maybe. But E2 was a few short months old in Sorrento and she was like a skeleton. This pic here is just as bad and E2 was older is crawling in the background, so she was really in the throws of it for many months during that time.
To be fair I lost all my weight after I got kids and was breastfeeding. I was even skinnier after having them than before. And I didn’t diet at all. Just breastfeeding.

Reactions: 7
To be fair I lost all my weight after I got kids and was breastfeeding. I was even skinnier after having them than before. And I didn’t diet at all. Just breastfeeding.
Me too!! 3 times. But I wasn't a skeleton.

can we report the TT? im gonna try

nvm tiktok is already aware
Yes! REPORT it by clicking on the share button in the bottom right of the tiktok menu.

Reactions: 3
Anna is under the impression that children's homework has only been online since Covid! I remember having problems logging my son into the system when he was six - he's 19 now and at Uni....

Is Jono still desperately trying to sell his book? 😂

Reactions: 12
He made a video of E2 acting out his childhood of wearing dresses and hiding away then E1 in a white dress acting as if she was Giselle leading E2 and then he fast forwarded it to 2016 and E2 was in a dress and handed Jonathan a computer keyboard and then it showed E1 and E2 opening a huge box with his book in and hundreds of copies and they pretended to read it.
So he again has lots of copies if his book at home? That's hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm not convinced about the ED. For someone like her and rubber Jonny it seems easy to play up to whatever they feel like to get attention. As someone said before .. how is she surviving without any kind of help? I'm not an expert but can you control something like that on your own? I think the weighing food and crappy habits are something she has forced to play along. Just like the "OCD". Again not an expert but the piss on the floor screams dirty lazy smelly bastard

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm not convinced about the ED. For someone like her and rubber Jonny it seems easy to play up to whatever they feel like to get attention. As someone said before .. how is she surviving without any kind of help? I'm not an expert but can you control something like that on your own?
I’m sorry for the vauge answer but in all honesty it really depends on the individual, what ED they have and their own treatment plan. I don’t have a “typical” ED diagnosis because mine was more of a manifestation of other issues whereas for some people it can become more of the main focus. It can also depend on how an individual perceives and understands the illness, how receptive they are to treatment/ finding the right treatment and knowing when the habits are creeping in which some people might describe as their “triggers”.

i don’t have active treatment for it anymore, some people may always need active treatment, some may sometimes need it and sometimes not.

if Anna is currently struggling with it then she needs help, the big issue might be that she doesn’t WANT help.

i don’t want to speculate on wether she does or doesn’t have an ED and I generally skip over the discussions around it because my experience has been that it’s very complex and it doesn’t always look the way it’s portrayed in movies and TV. I don’t think anyone intends for their speculation around the subject to be hurtful to other people but most of us arnt ED experts and can only speak from our personal experiences or what we’ve learnt online.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry for the vauge answer but in all honesty it really depends on the individual, what ED they have and their own treatment plan. I don’t have a “typical” ED diagnosis because mine was more of a manifestation of other issues whereas for some people it can become more of the main focus. It can also depend on how an individual perceives and understands the illness, how receptive they are to treatment/ finding the right treatment and knowing when the habits are creeping in which some people might describe as their “triggers”.

i don’t have active treatment for it anymore, some people may always need active treatment, some may sometimes need it and sometimes not.

if Anna is currently struggling with it then she needs help, the big issue might be that she doesn’t WANT help.

i don’t want to speculate on wether she does or doesn’t have an ED and I generally skip over the discussions around it because my experience has been that it’s very complex and it doesn’t always look the way it’s portrayed in movies and TV. I don’t think anyone intends for their speculation around the subject to be hurtful to other people but most of us arnt ED experts and can only speak from our personal experiences or what we’ve learnt online.
Thank you for this! I hope I didn't sound insensitive. It's just so hard to believe anything the family says or does...even more so since what they've done to Edie. Again something so serious and personal and they've used it for attention and along the way potentially ruined that child's life.

Reactions: 8
Thank you for this! I hope I didn't sound insensitive. It's just so hard to believe anything the family says or does...even more so since what they've done to Edie. Again something so serious and personal and they've used it for attention and along the way potentially ruined that child's life.
its okay! I think what happens is that people equate eating disorders with body dismorphia and have the image of an anorexic woman who “thinks she’s fat”, maybe makes herself sick and they equate it with being vain. But they’re two different (and horrible) illnesses that don’t always occur together and it’s not a vanity issue. Eating disorders are exactly that, food issues. It’s wider than the culturally accepted idea of anorexia and bulimia, you can look into something like pica which is an eating disorder but has nothing to do with weight or appearance but is when someone eats non food items.

And I agree with you about Edie, I find it really frightening how much Jon has groomed him. I have my own issues with the trans thing but I wish they had just allowed their child to explore who he is on his own terms and not make a spectacle out of him. I really fear that a lot of this comes from Jons own sexual interests and he’s pushed this on his son for his special internet friends, and the way he talks about his preteen daughter makes me gag, I’m very nervous for what these kids are going to be pressured into further

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I honestly gave no words left after seeing that latest TikTok. He’s basically forced his trans child to dress up as a boy, which surely would make E2 feel very upset and confused. All for him to try and sell his failing book. All for views. There seems to be a lots of people calling jonny out for this and his exploitation of a telling E2’s story when it’s not his to tell. It honestly made me feel sick

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I honestly gave no words left after seeing that latest TikTok. He’s basically forced his trans child to dress up as a boy, which surely would make E2 feel very upset and confused. All for him to try and sell his failing book. All for views. There seems to be a lots of people calling jonny out for this and his exploitation of a telling E2’s story when it’s not his to tell. It honestly made me feel sick
That's if E2 is actually trans.
But yes, he has yet again used his kids to sell his failing book. How many is that now? Three?

Reactions: 25
Where? I do hope so but all I can see are weeping minions extolling the virtues of Jono's story and video production.
There is not one negative comment, and I've gone through them all.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.