SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely he’s not still driving the car with no MOT? Isn’t that like a £1000 fine?

Just to up date this information, Jonathan stated in an earlier blog that electric cars do not need an MOT. But I think the DVLC would disagree with him on this point with up to a £1,000 fine!

PS. I am sure changing the colour of your car without telling the DVLC is also against the law (note the colour on the attachment)
View attachment 1564198
Obviously he is still driving it so just report it

Reactions: 6
Wow, the way they are holding this child just screams love and affection…. 🤬 J holding the poor lad up by under his arms (surely that’ll be uncomfortable for A2, his feet aren’t even on the floor) and A with her hand clamped round his wrist. Tell me your son doesn’t want to be in a picture with you, without telling me..

I also find it so wasteful they get all these decorations in for what? The sake of a couple of hours/to give the appearance of wealth? Hardly eco conscious, yet brands will still associate with them 🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 1564312
That's horrible!! he evidently didn't want to be in the picture but to hold him like that almost restraining him for the sake of an instagram post is unforgivable and nasty 😡🤬😱

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Wow, the way they are holding this child just screams love and affection…. 🤬 J holding the poor lad up by under his arms (surely that’ll be uncomfortable for A2, his feet aren’t even on the floor) and A with her hand clamped round his wrist. Tell me your son doesn’t want to be in a picture with you, without telling me..

I also find it so wasteful they get all these decorations in for what? The sake of a couple of hours/to give the appearance of wealth? Hardly eco conscious, yet brands will still associate with them 🤷🏼‍♀️
yeah the balloons are so wasteful - do they keep it once the party is done? I’m not saying that they have to do this but I would like to hope that they give the balloons away for another kid to use.

Reactions: 10
We saw in the vlog where she chose them that there was no time for Emilia to ‘feel’ the fit of the glasses, he just hurried her , poor mite .
That's so sad. I got my first glasses when I was 11. My mom and I definitely spent like an hour at the optician trying on all types of frames and listened to the advice of the optician to make sure I got a pair that I felt absolutely comfortable with.
Even now, as a grown up, no optician I can think of would sell me glasses that are too big for me face (I have a very narrow face and most glasses are too big for me) unless I absolutely insisted. So either the opticians the SJs went to weren't professional or the SJs ignored their words like a bunch of assholes and insisted on buying those huge specs.

I also find it so wasteful they get all these decorations in for what? The sake of a couple of hours/to give the appearance of wealth? Hardly eco conscious, yet brands will still associate with them 🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 1564312
Oh wow, Andrea's fists. :(
That's not how you hold a child, that's how I hold our pet rats while my roommate tries to clip their toenails.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I have an electric car but it doesn't need an MOT as it's under 3 years old (same rules apply). So Jono is wrong there. His Tesla is 3 years old and therefore does need one.

Reactions: 12
I find it really strange that people are checking when his car tax and mot are out of date.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Joliar - Do not , I repeat do not use Emilias birthday in relation to the Queen as you did the twin towers .

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I guess they don't pay because they literally never go anywhere. Our tags show if you didn't pay your taxes because you get a month and a date sticker. You also have to keep your registration in the car along with your insurance info. They will pull you over for an expired tag, is it like that there?

If you want to report it, you can do so anonomously if you have worked out their address or school based on their sloppyness over their security - as you need to say when/where it is likely to be on the public roads. Report an untaxed vehicle - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

I find it really strange that people are checking when his car tax and mot are out of date.
It is easy and free to do for any UK car - you just need the numberplate. You can even see if any problems were reported at the previous MOTs

I personally wouldn't stretch it to the point of reporting, let's say hypothetically the car gets seized and the other car shouldn't legally be on the road, they would legally have to do the 3 mile walk to and from school with the kids.
Not saying that they wouldn't just illegally drive the other one but I'd suggest allowing him to get caught for his own mistake rather than a report.
Also they can't seize the car at their home as it would be parked on private land

Reactions: 5
I personally wouldn't stretch it to the point of reporting, let's say hypothetically the car gets seized and the other car shouldn't legally be on the road, they would legally have to do the 3 mile walk to and from school with the kids.
Not saying that they wouldn't just illegally drive the other one but I'd suggest allowing him to get caught for his own mistake rather than a report.
Also they can't seize the car at their home as it would be parked on private land
I totally agree with you about reporting him, but without a MOT your insurance is void. So what would happen to someone he accidentally run over or crashed into?

I guess they don't pay because they literally never go anywhere. Our tags show if you didn't pay your taxes because you get a month and a date sticker. You also have to keep your registration in the car along with your insurance info. They will pull you over for an expired tag, is it like that there?
In the UK your number plate is linked to your cars road tax, insurance status and MOT status. Lots of police cars in the UK have a link to the DVLC computer and automatically check cars as they drive around, so hopefully he and Anna cars will get pick up automatically soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Which vlog is his mum in? I’m intrigued to see what she’s like as I’ve never seen her in any of their videos?

I totally agree with you about reporting him, but without a MOT your insurance is void. So what would happen to someone he accidentally run over or crashed into?
If it was not J's fault then it doesn't matter, if it was then the Motor Insurers’ Bureau will be the ones compensating you and the police will deal with the fact the car shouldn't have been on the road.

Reactions: 1
Jonathan had better have some respect this time and not use this very sad news for any form of content! He won't be forgiven by anyone if he does 😡

Reactions: 12
In the latest vlog I can not believe they bought E1 a IMac computer for Christmas ! Surely she could use the family computer considering she has an iPad .

Anna mentions loving her old river island jeans and then they sent 4 pairs !

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.