Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lunchable

Chatty Member
Jonathan and Anna not liking her is not the main reason why people here do.
I’m only aware of her (and them really) the last year or two having come across this thread, was she featured in stuff before? I was under the impression she’s never shown in anything and people don’t actually know anything about her?

Reactions: 1

ytscumbags

what kind of activity does Emilia do in the weekends that takes 3 hrs from her free time? is it comptitive sport kind of thing?
sorry not from uk

Rachel95xx

Not someone, Anna, for the last 20+ years. Never read the packaging which says "do not flush". She was laughing in embarrassment with matt, who knew you weren't supposed to flush tampons and Anna didn't.

They haven't announced anything, their house is listed by the realtor on rightmove
Curious to know its asking price after Jonathan’s ‘renovations’ 😂

Heidi77

VIP Member
Isn't it strange how anna suddenly decided to talk about matt whilst next to him about how she's not obsessed(yeah squealing about matching outfits definitely not obsessed 🤔 🙄)won't be running off anywhere with him and jonathan is completely fine with their friendship even though she never fails to mention him in every sentence( every vlog this week and possibly last week too!)
Can't help but feel that was in reply to everything said here.
Was it in a vlog that she said this or on insta

haltingkosher

Is that the Range Rover?
Yes however, tax is last on the list of things you need on your car. It's safe to drive with MOT and insurance but, to make it legal to drive on public roads it needs tax. Police generally don't care about tax as the vehicle is safe to drive on a public road.
I've had to drive my vehicle without tax for a small period of time.
Still suggest they get tax on the car.

haltingkosher

I totally agree with you about reporting him, but without a MOT your insurance is void. So what would happen to someone he accidentally run over or crashed into?
If it was not J's fault then it doesn't matter, if it was then the Motor Insurers’ Bureau will be the ones compensating you and the police will deal with the fact the car shouldn't have been on the road.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Emilia with her 'tween' room, yet has to share it with a 5 year old......
I could be wrong but didn't they switch things around so now alessia shares with E2?
Not sure whether that meant Emilia got her own room or they just switched the two Es

bumblebee212

I think with Jonathan's mum it is a lot of things: not feeling comfortable being filmed, knowing Anna hates her, having read Jonathan's book, maybe being careful not to set him off, and the kids not really knowing her, so the interactions come across quite forced.
She puts on a brave face, but this visit can't be easy for her.
Still, I think we give her too much credit.

girl178

It's shocking to think that Lucy is almost 20 years older than Anal.
Anal is so unfit and it shows on that short video, she looks like has just picked exercising yesterday.
This is absurd what a complete waste of time.
Can someone share the video?

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
Jono's got a new chapter out, Anna
I’d bet if they took Alessia to the dentist about her two horrible breaks and then edie concerns would start being raised. But they don’t take their children so there’s no records of it.
Why not? My daughter goes every 6 months? 🤯

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
I know Emilia and Eduardo went when they were little, I don't think they have been for years, and the As have not been at all. Because they would have gone to their 'dentist friend' in London and would not be able to resist putting it on their YT or IGs if they had. So it never happened.
Sorry for the intro of that comment I was brainstorming thread title ideas and failed epicly 🤣🤣