SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anal's labeling again. E2 has some issues not understanding math and now he needs to be tested. If you knew he had issues, why not test him with E1? Math is hard for some, and they might have to put some effort into it, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they have a disability. My oldest has dyslexia, but the two younger ones don't. When English or reading was difficult I didn't straight away go and label them, I looked for signs and spoke to the teachers and I definitely didn't run and tell hundreds of people that I think my kid has a learning disability without enough facts. Also, please Anal don't waste your dwindling money on a test for a learning disability, you literally don't leave the house or use your brain for much. Maybe put it towards counseling or new shoes for the kids.

Anal is trying to teach them to put away their stuff, but it's chaotic in that house. If they can't listen or empty their bags in my house you straight up wouldn't get any privileges like a snack or playtime until it's done, how hard is that to parent?

For the love of god, no one cares about your yard! You should also remove the pool. A million-dollar home shouldn't have a janky above-ground eyesore taking up the sad-looking backyard.

As for horror movies my dad used to think it was funny to show me and my brother horror movies when we were young. I was so scared of the dark I would sweat through my night clothes when my nightlight went out. I thought vampires were real for a long time and that big dogs could kill you and you could be trapped in your car without someone to save you, also loads of other little things that went through my six-year-old mind. Some of these shows not only are horror based but have very heavy issues, drug use, language, bullying, and sex. I am no prude, but I'm not exposing kids to shows they aren't ready for. Jojo is supposed to know tech, they have parental monitors on TVs and streaming services.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My 5 year old wouldn't sleep for weeks if she saw that. Not because she's a wimp but because she's little and it's developmentally normal for them to experience wild nightmares and imagination at this age.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
For people who haven’t seen Stranger Things scene that the 2 small kids watched, it basically is a girl levitating on the ceiling while her body distorts, all her bones break and she is killed by a “demon”.
It IS nightmare fuel, I watched horrors as a kid with my older brothers and only one stuck with me and still genuinely scares me.
That ST scene is not appropriate for kids, it is very well done and of extreme quality, to a 4 year old could be very real… I’ve rewatched the season and I even skip past Chrissy dying.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I can’t comment on the stranger things being watched bc I grew up watching horror movies with my mum, like Halloween, scream etc but I don’t think it reflects on parenting 😂 my mum was an amazing parent I’ve just grown up to love horror :)
You watched the movies with your mum thats a huge difference. The Saccone Kids are alone when they watch stuff like this. Nobody explains it to them or comforts them. They must be traumatized.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
i think someone said she was flushing tampons and thats why it was blocked and they needed the plumber in the first place..
Not someone, Anna, for the last 20+ years. Never read the packaging which says "do not flush". She was laughing in embarrassment with matt, who knew you weren't supposed to flush tampons and Anna didn't.

Oh are they moving? I don’t want to watch their videos just intrigued haha
They haven't announced anything, their house is listed by the realtor on rightmove

Reactions: 12
At 18.56, you can see the top of a pull up on Andrea - he's 4 and in his school uniform, so looks like they haven't toilet trained him during the day either. Poor lad.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Not someone, Anna, for the last 20+ years. Never read the packaging which says "do not flush". She was laughing in embarrassment with matt, who knew you weren't supposed to flush tampons and Anna didn't.

They haven't announced anything, their house is listed by the realtor on rightmove
Curious to know its asking price after Jonathan’s ‘renovations’ 😂

Reactions: 1
The knobhead claims the bottom portion of the garden is about 1.2 acres yet the house listing states the whole property is 1.25 acres 🤣

He loves exaggerating doesn’t he! Just like the three pairs of socks he tucked down the front of his leggings before he started mowing today 🍤

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He loves exaggerating doesn’t he! Just like the three pairs of socks he tucked down the front of his leggings before he started mowing today 🍤
He'll go to any lengths to make his tiny teeny weeny penis look bigger. I swear he must need a magnifying glass to find it some days.

He is gross...

9F82D70D-DEC2-4D72-BF8E-B281F1D20469.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't believe they just let A1 and A2 watch Stranger things! I've watched it with my 15 year old who's very easygoing and into special effects, so she watches the technology behind the horror and doesn't see it as anything "real", but would never allow my 12 year old to watch it, she has a wild imagination and would have nightmares for months! I can't imagine them seeing ST when they were the As' age!!
But then again, their mom and dad are the biggest monsters around, no Upside Down can hurt you the way they're harming their kids long-term with their cold, chaotic, neglectful parenting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't believe they just let A1 and A2 watch Stranger things! I've watched it with my 15 year old who's very easygoing and into special effects, so she watches the technology behind the horror and doesn't see it as anything "real", but would never allow my 12 year old to watch it, she has a wild imagination and would have nightmares for months! I can't imagine them seeing ST when they were the As' age!!
But then again, their mom and dad are the biggest monsters around, no Upside Down can hurt you the way they're harming their kids long-term with their cold, chaotic, neglectful parenting.
My niece is the same age as E1 and I rewatched it with her. It’s really popular among that age group just now. She’s not been phased by any of it but suppose it depends on the child.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.