SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recently I’ve been getting the feeling that a lot of the comments/commenters on their Youtube are fake. Is that a thing like on Instagram where you can buy fake followers etc? Or easily make fake accounts and react? Especially on the plastic surgery video, every single one of them was positive but said about the same thing and had a profile pic that had this thing about it making them all look the same, not the people just the vibe you know? I can imagine Jonathan going crazy with that all day.
I’ve noticed people with multiple accounts comment almost the same thing especially one that overuses emojis (sound familiar *cough cough* Margaret *cough cough*)

I actually went and checked the comments on YouTube (I normally use Yewtube) and they are both channel members, why would you be a member on multiple accounts? They aren’t A list celebrities 🤣

Sounds like Jonathan manipulating for his own engagement benefit to me!

Reactions: 15
That driver was looking for a bigger tip because there is no way that women looks anywhere near 25. Also, is it 25 because I thought you could drink there at 18 or what was she buying if it wasn’t alcohol that you need to be 25?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
That driver was looking for a bigger tip because there is no way that women looks anywhere near 25. Also, is it 25 because I thought you could drink there at 18 or what was she buying if it wasn’t alcohol that you need to be 25?
you can buy alcohol at 18 but most places have a policy that they should ask for ID if you look under 25

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I don't understand this whole wishing E1 to be older, they clearly have ideas for her to make them money when she gets older - guarantee they'll push her to do her own YouTube/TikTok for their own financial gain, they have no care for their childrens safety or protection, as long as they're living the dream.
I hope she rebels, tells them to F off and runs away into the sunset with a grin on her face never to contact them again. Apart from reaching out to save the other siblings as soon as possible 🙃

Reactions: 13
Proving that he hasn't a clue how to interact with adults, he knows that adults will see through his BS in seconds.
No adult would give him the time of day, & he knows it.

He is such a failure at life. 😂
Yes excactly, that and the fact that his vocabulary doesn't expand beyond 10 words and every second word is "like" or "so cool" and sounds like a teenager and everything that comes out of his mouth is some unintelligible goobledygook with the attention span of a 2 year old that has no knowledge how to hold a normal decent conversation with a normal functioning adult could be a major factor why he avoids anyone above the age of 12.

Imagine someone asking him what he does for a living without knowing him I bet you he wouldn't tell the truth, I don't think filming my children for a living and recently just wrote a book about my invisible friend giselle who I still have a relationship and communicate with to this day would go down too well.

Reactions: 20
Yes excactly, that and the fact that his vocabulary doesn't expand beyond 10 words and every second word is "like" or "so cool" and sounds like a teenager and everything that comes out of his mouth is some unintelligible goobledygook with the attention span of a 2 year old that has no knowledge how to hold a normal decent conversation with a normal functioning adult could be a major factor why he avoids anyone above the age of 12.

Imagine someone asking him what he does for a living without knowing him I bet you he wouldn't tell the truth, I don't think filming my children for a living and recently just wrote a book about my invisible friend giselle who I still have a relationship and communicate with to this day would go down too well.
That made me roar laughing as I can just see it... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Both of them have arrested development. I'm not sure when they started this whole malarky of vlogging, but it seems to me, at least, they have remained in that young teenage mindset.

Having children and multiple dogs has not in any way, shape or form progressed them into parents or adults.

It's actually bizarre but sadly it's the children and animals that suffer.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That photo of E1 is just off. The shoulder out, doesn't sit well. Any other family you wouldn't think anything of it but its all so manipulated witb them. Stop trying to say she's all grown up. She is NOT! She is 10 which is still a child.

Reactions: 27
trying to rewrite history works better when you haven’t shared the child’s life since conception

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How am I supposed to hate-watch this new vlog when Jono's over here spouting out a tit dad joke every 10 seconds??

Reactions: 6
I’m enjoying Emilia snide / sassy comments at Jonathan’s jokes. You can tell she’s had enough of his rubbish

Reactions: 28
I hate watched! It makes a change that those stupid parents actually told the other kids off for trying to open emilias presents!! Loving emilias comments to Jonathan. What a family dinner when they are all on screens 🤦🏻

Reactions: 15
On their house, if it sold for list price they'd have made £320k profit for the 4 years they've had it.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Did Anna pretty much make E1’s turning 10 Instagram post all about her? Yes, yes she did. 🙄 Six paragraphs and only one about Emilia exclusively. Happy birthday!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
That photo that features the summer house makes it look so unkept, compare it to the other houses for sale that are immaculate 🙈 you would have least thought they would have mowed the lawn.

Reactions: 11
Did Anna pretty much make E1’s turning 10 Instagram post all about her? Yes, yes she did. 🙄 Six paragraphs and only one about Emilia exclusively. Happy birthday!
Just like Jonathan then! This was her tenth birthday but they've made it all about them the narcissistic pricks.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I can't see the house listing, 😔 it's only showing 2 houses between 1.5mil & 2mil, and neither are theirs?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.