Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

focusdochas

VIP Member
Unless it’s covered in some way the clothes line can have limited use for the next 6 months. I have used mine but had to finish off in the hot press which I luckily have a walk in one with a rail.

Reactions: 5

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Well no one looks good in size too small … and it must be very uncomfortable.and as a mum of teenager I can not imagine dress as my daughter but if you do good for you.
I’m not old enough to have a teenage daughter. Maybe stick to your bootcut jeans and ankle boots as a look then though.

• Haha

callmegracie

VIP Member
I'm super curious to see what they get. He seemed to have promised a bedroom to E1 and possibly E2. Could it be they will just get a four-bedroom and make the tiny little babies :cautious: share a room? I hope not, as all the kids really need a room of their own.
the last i heard about rooms on here, someone said it was going to be e2 and a1 sharing (having a purple room) and e1 getting her own room.. (no mention of a2 but i imagine his room will stay the same)

Mickey123

VIP Member
To be honest I looked up the area on rightmove, and couldn’t actually find their house for sale. I am shocked at how much house you can get in Surrey. The million pound homes at that size would be about 2.5 million here in the United States.

Yet, the school tuition fees for their private school are outrageous.
Depends on where you live. My in-law's house is 4550 SF with a sunroom and a giant porch with an outdoor grill and swing built in. We live in the South, unless it's on the beach/waterfront you can get a house that size for less than a million.

Agree about the school tuition, it's cheaper here, even for the top-rated private school in the area.

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Anal the ‘perfectionist, organiser extraordinaire’ cannot work out that if you push the box you’re wrapping further to one end of the wrapping paper, you’ll only need to cut one end of the paper, leaving a larger off-cut piece that can be used to wrap something else. Instead she had the box bang in the middle and trimmed both ends. I apologise for being such a pathetic nitpicker but also this really irked me and I do not apologise whatsoever. 👀
I mean technically don't even have to trim the ends, if you fold it enough it's fine HAHAH. I am so lazy when it comes to wrapping I will cut one straight line and then make it work HAHAHA

• Haha
He wrote tenure which when I googled says this “the right to remain permanently in a job:
She is one of the few people in the English Department who has tenure.”

so he isn’t even using it right no surprise making it all about him. Also none of those kids should not be just on a booster seat, my nine year old who will be ten soon is still in a high back booster which is legally what she should be in 🤦🏻‍♀️

pixiedust345

Chatty Member
Speaking of which, we seem to be down to only ONE Emily now and it’s the older one, who you’d hope would know better! I wonder what happened with all the video pals 🙄 to make them abscond?! The comments seem to be either very young British/Irish girls or American grandmas.
i think all but the Emily’s realised what they were really like, the birthday videos they used to do and post everytime i watched them i noticed people would disappear each video

Dop2

Oh my god…. It took me a while I had to keep re-reading to understand what you were getting at… oh my god…. Good observation there. That is just too strange…. I am horrified and sickened at the thought. I don’t even doubt it honestly. 😢🤢
I don’t know if this is old news, but that tiktok is deffinitely their😳😳

• Sad

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
I mean… I’ve heard some wild things regarding who is actually consuming sick content, etc. It’s an alarming number of people you would never suspect, such as those in government positions or other prestigious positions up on the social ladder… who are involved in the sick pw3do rings. It’s literally infiltrated everywhere and all walks of life.
Yup exactly. There was a link posted about this not long ago on this thread. Its so scary.

haltingkosher

I personally wouldn't stretch it to the point of reporting, let's say hypothetically the car gets seized and the other car shouldn't legally be on the road, they would legally have to do the 3 mile walk to and from school with the kids.
Not saying that they wouldn't just illegally drive the other one but I'd suggest allowing him to get caught for his own mistake rather than a report.
Also they can't seize the car at their home as it would be parked on private land

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
What on earth is Anna banging on about saying that her cleaner helps her get 4 sets of uniforms everyday ?

So does she mean the children get a fresh uniform every day?

Reactions: 4

antilies

She looks like someone in her early 40’s who’s has filler and Botox in an attempt to look younger... but it didn’t work! She looks younger without makeup! I think her clothes age her too. In her head, she’s dresses like a younger person, shorts, tight jeans, but the reality, she looks like mutton dressed as lamb!
True!

Reactions: 4