Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lunchable

Chatty Member
Grey laminate in that price bracket is not a popular style.
You’ve got me there, I don’t know anyone who’s gonna get a million pound mortgage to be fair 😂 I think the others are a bit dated and old fashioned but I’m not gonna be buying any of them so doesn’t matter really

Reactions: 4

Nayalove96

VIP Member
The reel Jonathan posted about 4th try getting a boy, is purely for outrage engagement. He even misspelled the word “there” in a way that no one would even mistake. They have Anna leading the train and all the kids performing, I am shocked at how irresponsible these people are and what they do to increase engagement for a buck. People misspell words to get more comments and increase the algorithm standing, but ignorant children left on devices will start spelling words wrong just by seeing this. He’s encouraging fights in the comments by saying “finally got a boy on the 4th try”. How can someone feel good about this, like on your deathbed, Anna and Jonathan- what will you have to look back on? What did you produce?

Oh right. They are pathological Narcissistic Personality Disordered people so they can’t even contemplate a deep question. Well then, having a matching raincoat to your outfit is certainly something for a narcissist to feel good about as a life well lived. 🙄
I did find it weird how he never deleted negative comments!

kcrowth

I have a feeling Anna uses Lucy for 'thinspiration'.

Kren9, I do think Anna has a disordered relationship with food. Her need for portion control and her 'feeding' habits with her family are not normal. Her language around food is worrying to me. Her need for control when cooking (putting every ingredient out in little bowls, weighing everything, needing cook books for everything) sets off alarm bells for me. Her work out routines are bad, but she's quite strict about it, even doing them on Christmas morning if it falls on a weekday etc, which again, is not the behaviour of someone who 'just likes to do work outs', as she clearly does not.

Whether it's as bad as she sometimes claims, who knows. But I do think she needs psychiatric help, and not just a call-a-friend coach in the US.
That sounds to me like a mixture of OCD, alongside an ED.

lunchable

Chatty Member
Still, I think we give her too much credit.
I’m inclined to agree. I think it’s very easy to go down the ‘Jonathan has talked about his parents being bad and Anna has bitched about her - we don’t like Jonathan and Anna so she must actually be good’ - path without even realising. We can’t say for sure whether the woman is decent or not because we don’t know and just because they’re two twats and don’t like her doesn’t mean she isn’t actually horrible. Equally she could be lovely! But baseless to assume she must be lovely if Jonathan and Anna have an issue with her 😂 and while kids can go totally off the deep end regardless of how much their parents try, I do wonder what their family dynamic was like and what they’re like as people in general. Anna is a twat but I don’t think that means that if she doesn’t like someone then they must actually be worth liking. There are people I don’t like who also don’t like other people I don’t like, if that makes sense 😂

D1059

I personally wouldn't stretch it to the point of reporting, let's say hypothetically the car gets seized and the other car shouldn't legally be on the road, they would legally have to do the 3 mile walk to and from school with the kids.
Not saying that they wouldn't just illegally drive the other one but I'd suggest allowing him to get caught for his own mistake rather than a report.
Also they can't seize the car at their home as it would be parked on private land
I totally agree with you about reporting him, but without a MOT your insurance is void. So what would happen to someone he accidentally run over or crashed into?

I guess they don't pay because they literally never go anywhere. Our tags show if you didn't pay your taxes because you get a month and a date sticker. You also have to keep your registration in the car along with your insurance info. They will pull you over for an expired tag, is it like that there?
In the UK your number plate is linked to your cars road tax, insurance status and MOT status. Lots of police cars in the UK have a link to the DVLC computer and automatically check cars as they drive around, so hopefully he and Anna cars will get pick up automatically soon.

Last edited:

Turtlehats

Chatty Member
I can’t comment on the stranger things being watched bc I grew up watching horror movies with my mum, like Halloween, scream etc but I don’t think it reflects on parenting 😂 my mum was an amazing parent I’ve just grown up to love horror :)

SarahN

VIP Member
They probably do, and:

A) have not been vocal about it, hence why this is news to us sleuths 🤣

B) have probably put the property behind a holding company (what are the chances that the holding company is in BVI or some other such destination), and even behind a trust, meaning the name of the holding company would lead to the trust and then the trustee, not them. If they have chosen a loophole destination for the holding company, that would explain point A, ie, why they haven’t bragged about it.

Getting ahead of myself but if they have put the children as beneficiaries of the trust where their property portfolio is held, then the children could turn round and ask the trustee to sell the properties and give the proceedings to them, not A and J. There’s been a precedent and given their treatment of their kids, it’s not beyond the realm of possibilities the day they find out about the exploitation of them.

For any one interested : https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...r-lost-600m-mansion-giving-keys-children.html

Last edited:
They don’t own shit..not even the house they are in or the cars they drive (maybe Anna’s ) Where on earth did you get the idea they own flats in London and Ireland?
I can’t say how I know because them I would be outing myself big time . I said in a previous post how cash flow works it’s about having a good line of credit . Buying a car cash for it only to depreciate make no sense . They have more cash flow financing the car over a few years
Remember the school the kids go to and the types of parents they have . Anna and jono found out early on to up their portfolios and streams of income .

Cant stand this family so no way is it a praise the ass wipes but unfortunately they do have a decent money pot .

• Haha
  • Wow

lunchable

Chatty Member
I wouldn't be surprised if they move back to Ireland. Their money will go further there. It's not like they make the most of living in close proximity to London for their "work" - no collabs, no brand events, not even a Gleam party. Let alone making the most of it for the kids.
I dunno, really difficult to buy there at the moment even when you have a bit of cash because the supply is so awful. I’ve so many friends who’ve moved to the UK and their salaries are the same or slightly lower but their money goes a lot further and some have even been able to buy. Obviously cost of living is getting quite bad in most places but at home they’re very neck in neck. Suppose it depends on a few factors and they’re not a usual case of having normal jobs (or real jobs rather) but lots of people getting the fuck out of dodge it’s so bad. I fucked off to Canada earlier in the year, expensive here but money stretches with much better salaries and even with their housing getting bad (I’m Toronto) rent in proportion to salary for nicer places is much better than Ireland

• Heart

callmegracie

VIP Member
Does anyone know how much they are actually making off YouTube as he says he has bills to pay so will be continuing. So guessing must be quite alot to make it worth while? 🤔🤷‍♀️
you would usually be able to see on social blade but for some reason their profile on there says they have no videos and no views 🤷‍♀️ other youtuber profiles on there are fine, so who knows whats going on with them

cotswoldlife

Chatty Member
Those river island jeans she picked out have all the hallmarks of Anna, they are too small and too tight, a favorite look of Anna's, sporting her signature camel toe with her vagina being strangled and suffocated to death, compacted and shoved into those jeans within an inch of her life. Then she pair's them with a t-shirt a toddler would wear.

Can't handle her 90's makeup look either, lots of heavy pearlescent frosted eyeshadows stacked on, black eyeliner, frosted lipstick with overlined lips and caked on foundation plus her hair has 2 bright blonde streaks framing her face that's a stark difference from the rest of her hair, is she channelling cruella deville. How brands want to send things to this woman has me stumped.

I mean I agree about the make up but that's how I have my hair 🤣🤣