Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Halo17

Surely he’s not still driving the car with no MOT? Isn’t that like a £1000 fine?

Just to up date this information, Jonathan stated in an earlier blog that electric cars do not need an MOT. But I think the DVLC would disagree with him on this point with up to a £1,000 fine!

PS. I am sure changing the colour of your car without telling the DVLC is also against the law (note the colour on the attachment)
View attachment 1564198
Obviously he is still driving it so just report it

Reactions: 6

Magnolia23

VIP Member
Perhaps this is just me, but I really don’t understand this idea of ‘get filler before you need filler because then when you need filler it will look more natural!’ I think society as a whole has really started to treat filler as something that’s casual, easy and has no side effects, as if filler can’t migrate, or cause issues…
It depends what, how much and how often is injected. If you prevent you start earlier on around 30 with REALLY small doses and not so often. If you want to correct lines already in later you need more and more often. That's for botox tho. However anna seems to be going full on too early.
I dont understand the check fillers tbh it make ppl looks like a squirrel or like they have swelling after being punched in the face.
Anna already had cheek fillers before but they were botched up so maybe she had a correction. Shell end up looking like katie price soon 🤢

pixiedust345

Chatty Member
and the fact the minions are condoning it in the comments, there’s a reason we have school holidays! she only really has to wait 6 ish weeks to do the promotion

and the fact the minions are condoning it in the comments, there’s a reason we have school holidays! she only really has to wait 6 ish weeks to do the promotion

koalab

For what it's worth I think you would be surprised at the admiration and respect her late Majesty was held by many Irish citizens.

Irrespective of the thoughts on Monarchy and it's relevance or irrelevance, the late Queen herself was admired for her duty to service and her visit to the Irish Republic with Prince Philip was groundbreaking historically and a resounding success.

I know many in Ireland watched her funeral and thought it was a worthy and magnificent send off.
Thanks, I’m sure that’s true. Should have said ‘some Irish people’. Was just making the point that not everyone cares or loves the Queen, but we still manage to not make her funeral about us.

I don’t know if you’ve seen Jono’s comments about it on the vlog. Total eye roll material.

PS. To other posters, with respect, I don’t need education on why/how others love the monarchy… I’m good, thanks.

Last edited:
  • Heart

lunchable

Chatty Member
Also… Has someone been buying bot followers/comments?
View attachment 1596613
Absolutely wouldn’t put it past them but spam profiles like that are EVERYWHERE lately, I got them on my insta when I was public again and I have about 1K followers 😂 I think usually bought bots have fake names not ‘FREE GIFT CARD!!!!’, the point of those ones in the screenshot is to try scam people, even our most fakey mcfakerson ‘influencers’ wouldn’t be paying for those comments to appear cos even my granny could spot that it’s not a real person lol, what would be the point

Armywife1508

Just watched the vlog expecting to see Anna giggly, but she is wetting herself laughing!! Matt is looking so awkward and barely smiling and she's creasing herself laughing over nothing! She's manic! This is not normal, she is so desperate for attention and friendship, it's tragic! Anna you should be mortified. This isn't a real adult friendship!
Going for a.Depends sponsorship.

• Haha
  • Wow

laykeadsy

Chatty Member
How am I supposed to hate-watch this new vlog when Jono's over here spouting out a shit dad joke every 10 seconds??

SarahN

VIP Member
Well, ofcourse, she is going to know the difference and realise that her home is not that usual but people are saying she’s going to actually understand it and soon enough will do something about it and she is way waaaay to young for those things.
What I actually said was: "Poor girl. She's only 10, probably hates what her parents have made of her life yet she is too young to do anything about it."

The only thing she can currently do about it is be sassy and answer back.

haltingkosher

Also the dodgy people who would want to visit their home, wouldn’t find their address from a gossip site, they would find it from everything jono has shown as he’s not once tried to keep where he lives a secret.
Previous threads explaining how to find his address are returned when you Google certain obvious queries. Why would they go through the effort of trying to find it through his content when it's on here in black and white.

I agree it's up to him to keep his children protected but just because he may put it out there doesn't mean it has to be posted on here like it already has in the past.
He's made the town he lives in quite public but I don't recall he has ever gave away his full home address or instructions on how to find his house.

I agree with you on the school part of your point, they 100% should put more effort into hiding the school which, could be even worse than someone knowing their address.

If the staff of the forum are preventing the link from being posted I assume it's for good reason

Reactions: 5

focusdochas

VIP Member
Do the parents need to consent for any of the kids to talk to a school counsellor? That may be a stumbling block as they aren’t exactly receptive to counselling as ‘don’t like talking about the past’.

a2343

Fright of my life going through stories 😳
And no filter on the photos to what she would normally post so she looks normal for a change but you get the full view of the terrible lipstick. Let’s hope the fillers don’t migrate.

I’m not against someone getting Botox or Fillers, but the thing that would help her the most is to stop trowelling on such heavy make up every single day and the way she removes make up in her get unready with me, practically dragging the face off herself.

Some people have mentioned here that dentists shouldn’t be providing this type of service - I disagree. They spend a lot longer studying the muscle and composition of the face than other medical specialities (outside of the obvious facial surgeons etc).

Last edited: