Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does anyone know how much they are actually making off YouTube as he says he has bills to pay so will be continuing. So guessing must be quite alot to make it worth while? 🤔🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Again, to see it outlined like this just gives me the shivers, especially BIB, we will sadly look back at these parasitical family vloggers and wonder why they were allowed to operate. :mad: At least with this forum I feel that the majority of us on this are decent humane people and have the childrens best interest at heart. Why can't the family intervene and stop this. WHY?

Edited to say, I would vote for any political person who makes it their business to get rid of the family vloggers. I DESPISE them with a passion.
Hard to see what the family could actually do about all of this. For all we know, family members may have had words about what's happening but were dismissed. I can't imagine the SJ's taking anything on board. They are psychos.

Pinchme

VIP Member
I can't see the house listing, 😔 it's only showing 2 houses between 1.5mil & 2mil, and neither are theirs?

cocochino

Chatty Member
Oh are they selling? I thought it was a forever home! Where are they moving to? I couldn't be bothered watching their vlogs.

Same here. Everything shut down for 2 delta cases, lead to our city being shut down TOTALLY for months. When the rest of the country opened back up, there were hard borders you could not cross unless you have a vaccination certificate to prove travel within our own country. You couldn’t even drive to the next town over. Everything shut except supermarkets and pharmacies and even then you had to line up for sometimes over an hour just to access food.
Then it was no sports if not vaccinated, no concerts, no zoo trips, couldn’t go to the movies.
And now our country as only just now fully opened borders, dropped vaccine certificates and now there are no mask mandates. UK and USA had it easier than little old NZ, maybe it looked nice from afar with our efforts but I tell you what, was the shittest experience of my life.
I'm in the Netherlands.. We didn't have it as bad as Germany but we live on borders and toy couldn't cross without a pass... I could accidentally cross without realizing it. I felt like a criminal. My best friend lives in Germany and she'd sneak over and distract me from my depression but Jan when the curfew hit, it was insane. And 100 euro fine if you were out 1 min past 9pm....

• Sad

a2343

I am a dental hygienist I promise you they shouldn't be injecting anyone. They spend most of their time in school working on filling, crowns and making dentures, not actively studying the face muscles like plastic surgery or dermatologists they are literally spending most days on the face. You can go blind with facial injections don't leave that shit up to a dentist. Also, I learned all the facial muscles in school and that's not hard, I could inject it also, but should I NO!! Anytime a patient comes in with a facial muscle issue they are referred out. I am a firm believer that you should go to an expert in their field, I've watched way too many patients fucked over by a general dentist.
Fair point. Thank you for those insights!

• Heart

JustSad123

Chatty Member
Now I'll preface this by saying I think Anna is a nice looking woman but lately her face has changed, we all age, however her face seems wider and her cheekbones are swollen looking. She looks older than 34 imo
Somewhere I saw that getting fillers makes you look older, in the end. Because what happens is your face gets wider and your features less sharp. So you end up with a pudgy fat face. It’s kind of a shame it’s happening to her at 35, which is young. Not sure what it will look like at 45. 😬
Isn’t it a sign of self induced vomiting too? 😔

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
What’s the reference with the sticker stuck on their bathroom by the plumber ??? Is he implying Anal was putting things the toilet that she shouldn’t have ?