Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

focusdochas

VIP Member
Just from my own circle warning me but if she has body dysmorphia wouldn’t that mean she would possibly never be happy regardless of the level of work done. I realise it’s the SacconneJolys I’m talking about and how much they love addressing issues.

Reactions: 7

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
im sorry I know this is several pages back in catching up but WTF is she spending £15 a week on fabric softener and detergant??? How the hell is she going through that much? I know there’s 6 of them but surely that’s not £15 a week worthy? I splurge on a Lenor fabric softener and I try to be conservative with the smelly beads.

and then stain remover on top of that? They don’t even GO anywhere it’s not like the kids are going through sports kits and dance outfits.
There is absolutely no need for all those products,so bad for the skin.

antilies

This!! I have a friend who was hospitalised with an ED in her teens. After this she continued to restrict food for her whole adult life w/o needing hospitalisation. For years now she has survived on one small protein meal a day and isn't underweight - since she is in her 40s now and is a very short stature she will naturally carry weight despite restricting. She also exercises for hours each day and has eliminated the majority of food groups. She doesn't look underweight - but she clearly has an ED.

I think Anna clearly has an ED. Yes she is also a self obsessed narc, OCD and lazy. Her using the sat nav and measuring everything out - to me looks like laziness - these menial things are so beneath her narc delusions of grandiour that she won't engage her brain in them. Her weightloss after having E2 stands out very clearly to me. And I think this is why she found it so hard to conceive in the following years. Even the photos of her as a young adult before the kids - she was in the throws of it for sure.
As for the idea that she would exploit an ED - fake or real - for content, of course she would. Everything is content, and lets face it, she has very little else to offer.

Following on from my previous post, re her massive weight loss after E2, I couldn't find the exact shot I was looking for as the video was removed maybe. But E2 was a few short months old in Sorrento and she was like a skeleton. This pic here is just as bad and E2 was older is crawling in the background, so she was really in the throws of it for many months during that time.
To be fair I lost all my weight after I got kids and was breastfeeding. I was even skinnier after having them than before. And I didn’t diet at all. Just breastfeeding.

She is definitely not “like a skeleton” in that shot… yes very thin but not “skeleton.” She has meat on her bones. This is dangerous terminology for women hearing that who are naturally this thin, and healthy, hearing their bodies described as “skeleton” is very damaging and could trigger mental health and body issues.

And who is to say she is not lying about this? We have no proof of this.
Gosh, the last thing I intended was to trigger anybody reading here. Apologies to anyone who was uncomfortable with my use of the 's' word. In my neck of the woods we use that expression in the current context, I didn't account for colloquial differences in its use.

lunchable

Chatty Member
His big fucking head appears all the time in the vlogs. That nasal tone drives me nuts. Such a sad existence to crave being on a phone talking to strangers. And her with the soft ts 😤
It’s him pronouncing random words with what’s like a bad impression of an American accent that makes me want to get sick in my mouth. Her soft Ts are the only thing I relate to lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Lollyy

VIP Member
I haven’t watched the vlog so thanks for the photos. The jeans are truly hideous. They look like something I wore in the 80’s and are far too tight. Also, why would you buy summery colour jeans at this time of year? Very odd.
I think she was gifted them, in return for a segment in the video. I don’t think they paid her for the ad.

focusdochas

VIP Member
Doubt it will sell fast, if it’s anything like Ireland it’s the somewhat reasonably priced family homes are selling fast. But the house is still on right move for sale.

Mickey123

VIP Member
I guess they don't pay because they literally never go anywhere. Our tags show if you didn't pay your taxes because you get a month and a date sticker. You also have to keep your registration in the car along with your insurance info. They will pull you over for an expired tag, is it like that there?

FrankieP

If you want to report it, you can do so anonomously if you have worked out their address or school based on their sloppyness over their security - as you need to say when/where it is likely to be on the public roads. Report an untaxed vehicle - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

I find it really strange that people are checking when his car tax and mot are out of date.
It is easy and free to do for any UK car - you just need the numberplate. You can even see if any problems were reported at the previous MOTs

focusdochas

VIP Member
I can’t do much gym work due to a balance issue, stick to walking, but I can guarantee the trainer I go to (the few times a year I’m able) would be let’s get back to basics

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Oh come on, we see her a couple of minutes a week in edited clips. Of course no 10 year old is going to ~learn the truth about her parents~ and ~break free~ or whatever. She is still just a 10 year old, let’s not do what J does all the time - make her older than she is. She is a child who is dependend on her parents and even though she for sure will often feel something is off that will probably be about it. How on earth can a child know at that age what her upbringing even means? She’s being sassy because she is mimicking her parents. She is pushing boundaries with her comments because that’s what 10 year olds do. Of freaking course she is not ‘onto them’ or whatever. She does not know any better because that’s her actual home, those are her actual parents and that is exactly the reason why it is all so sad - she will have to take years and years to break free from the mindset she got from her parents, once she is OLD enough to actually grasp it.
I couldn't disagree more with your post. a 10 year old child is well able to ascertain the differences in their own and friends families. Absolutely!

What is with this 'sassy' business? Is this a word imported from the USA, moreover what part of her said sassiness is mimicry of her parents? I don't understand that at all. She has blatantly mocked her father for his "invisible friends", I see no chekiness here. I see annoyance.

She has been online for public consumption since her birth, that alone singles her and her siblings out as unusual.

Her brother is now her sister and her father is well....downright weird.

We can all agree to differ but it is all in the tone of how we put our opinions across. I hope I do so without having to resort to shouting or dismissive with another poster. Just my opinion of course.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yeah maybe old money types, but these are new money and in typical nouveau riche style they spent spent spent. How do you think they have plenty of money? Where is the income coming from?
they make near on 1 mill a year on social media alone . I myself make 80k a year as a micro influencer part time .
They own flats in the London and Ireland.
In their prime they spent a lot but also was making double it back plus raking in so much free stuff . Remember you never had to declare an ad until recent years . So A LOT of stuff we saw in the earlier days was free but we didn’t know . So they really weren’t spending like it seemed .

• Haha
  • Wow