SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is definitely not “like a skeleton” in that shot… yes very thin but not “skeleton.” She has meat on her bones. This is dangerous terminology for women hearing that who are naturally this thin, and healthy, hearing their bodies described as “skeleton” is very damaging and could trigger mental health and body issues.

And who is to say she is not lying about this? We have no proof of this.
Gosh, the last thing I intended was to trigger anybody reading here. Apologies to anyone who was uncomfortable with my use of the 's' word. In my neck of the woods we use that expression in the current context, I didn't account for colloquial differences in its use.

Reactions: 7
Also Jonathan has removed "non binary (currently using he/him)" from his profile on his IG page, well that didn't last long. Biggest fraud going round.
so now that his books failed, he's suddenly not non binary? not surprised tbh :rolleyes: instead of "all of my friends are invisible" it should be "all of my words are lies"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm so pleased Anna is getting fillers. Ive always thought she was just a couple of short steps away from looking like Jocelyn Wildenstein anyway and now she's one step closer!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The fact that Anna had lip injections shows clearly how insecure and self conscious she is.
Comes right back to my point, if she had an ED she is clearly not recovered and what she is doing is not body positivity or body acceptance is exactly the opposite

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I have never seen anyone that had lip injections done look better, it ruins the natural shape of their lips forever.

Reactions: 20
Isn't it strange how anna suddenly decided to talk about matt whilst next to him about how she's not obsessed(yeah squealing about matching outfits definitely not obsessed 🤔 🙄)won't be running off anywhere with him and jonathan is completely fine with their friendship even though she never fails to mention him in every sentence( every vlog this week and possibly last week too!)
Can't help but feel that was in reply to everything said here.

Reactions: 19
Isn't it strange how anna suddenly decided to talk about matt whilst next to him about how she's not obsessed(yeah squealing about matching outfits definitely not obsessed 🤔 🙄)won't be running off anywhere with him and jonathan is completely fine with their friendship even though she never fails to mention him in every sentence( every vlog this week and possibly last week too!)
Can't help but feel that was in reply to everything said here.
Was it in a vlog that she said this or on insta

Reactions: 1
Ooh thread title suggestion:

Saccone Joly’s #81: I’m a barbie he/they/who knows, in an imaginary world, my wife is plastic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I was shocked to see the "dentist" not wearing any PPE. At least a mask! Covid is still around and the dental setting is full of germs, mostly airborne. That witch is looking like she rolled up on a Beverly Hills dental reality show, with no mask, no jacket, no nothing but a cute outfit. We are still required to wear masks, eyeglasses, and jackets around all pts. Even the front desk people have to wear a mask still. We haven't had a let-up on PPE in the dental setting. That being said her face looks rounder, I hope that doesn't trigger her later. I also think she thought it was going to get rid of that darkness in the corner of her eye, I'm not sure what that's called maybe periorbital hyperpigmentation, but that's hard to treat and is more than likely allergy related and you know she doesn't go to the dr. unless someone is actively dying or she needs her who-ha evaluated.
If she had gone to an actual dermatologist or a plastic surgeon there were plenty of things they could have done before jumping to fillers. Love how the comment section is telling her she shouldn't have done it.
We also know why Anal switched to her LV backpack, Matt, so 5th grade!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
My daughter is gay......I don't introduce her to people and say 'this is my gay daughter ********'. It would be like me saying 'this is my heterosexual son **********'........I know she was clarifying that Matt is gay but, she says it every time she mentions him. You don't introduce someone and put a label on them you absolute melt! You do not need to keep telling us Matt is gay FGS!

They are obviously struggling with money ........and Anna blows more than a £1000 (price lists for that clinic are available online) on her face to 'look young'. I showed my hubby a still of Anna from one of the vlogs in her full make up and I asked him how old she is. He said 'Early 50's but, you can tell she's had some work done'........I then got a still of her with no makeup and her hair tied up - and said 'how old?'.....he replied 'early to mid thirties'. He didn't realise that they were images of the same woman!

As we get older, our eyes, nose and mouth stay relatively the same. As we get to our 40's/50's , our faces seem to widen (which is normal) and then our faces start losing elasticity towards our late 50's.....this is the time to be having fillers/botox. I was a nurse for a short time in breast reconstruction (after mastectomies).....the surgeons used to put small bags into the breast area with a cannula on the outside. We would slowly introduce saline to stretch the skin until a breast formed. Once you start stretching the skin, it doesn't shrink back. To start having fillers in your early 30's will stretch the skin gradually over the years. To maintain the skin tightness, more filler is needed. This is why we end up with people like Jocelyn Wildenstein. Other people who have had fillers, end up having full face lifts (look at Katie Price). I am glad to see that more and more celebrities are having filler dissolved. Filler gives you wrinkles early on in life if they are not maintained (and therefore, a waste of money).....

• Heart
My daughter is gay......I don't introduce her to people and say 'this is my gay daughter ********'. It would be like me saying 'this is my heterosexual son **********'........I know she was clarifying that Matt is gay but, she says it every time she mentions him. You don't introduce someone and put a label on them you absolute melt! You do not need to keep telling us Matt is gay FGS!

They are obviously struggling with money ........and Anna blows more than a £1000 (price lists for that clinic are available online) on her face to 'look young'. I showed my hubby a still of Anna from one of the vlogs in her full make up and I asked him how old she is. He said 'Early 50's but, you can tell she's had some work done'........I then got a still of her with no makeup and her hair tied up - and said 'how old?'.....he replied 'early to mid thirties'. He didn't realise that they were images of the same woman!

As we get older, our eyes, nose and mouth stay relatively the same. As we get to our 40's/50's , our faces seem to widen (which is normal) and then our faces start losing elasticity towards our late 50's.....this is the time to be having fillers/botox. I was a nurse for a short time in breast reconstruction (after mastectomies).....the surgeons used to put small bags into the breast area with a cannula on the outside. We would slowly introduce saline to stretch the skin until a breast formed. Once you start stretching the skin, it doesn't shrink back. To start having fillers in your early 30's will stretch the skin gradually over the years. To maintain the skin tightness, more filler is needed. This is why we end up with people like Jocelyn Wildenstein. Other people who have had fillers, end up having full face lifts (look at Katie Price). I am glad to see that more and more celebrities are having filler dissolved. Filler gives you wrinkles early on in life if they are not maintained (and therefore, a waste of money).....
The whole family are obsessed with gender and sexuality! It completely baffles me. My best friend is gay and if we’re out and I bump into friends of mine, I don’t say “this is my friend Sarah, shes gay”. It’s like that’s all she thinks matts personality trait is! If the only description she can think to say about him is his sexuality, then they clearly aren’t friends. I wonder why he’s friends with her?? I wonder if initially they met at the school gates and he thought she was ok, then liked the attention and admiration? It’s interesting they never go out with Jonathan and matts husband. Aside from giselle and the “friends” at the car show room 🤣😜🤣 he has no one. I also suspect Anna calls Matt her BFF, but he probably would describe her as “one of the mums from school” 🙄😳

Reactions: 27
The whole family are obsessed with gender and sexuality! It completely baffles me. My best friend is gay and if we’re out and I bump into friends of mine, I don’t say “this is my friend Sarah, shes gay”. It’s like that’s all she thinks matts personality trait is! If the only description she can think to say about him is his sexuality, then they clearly aren’t friends. I wonder why he’s friends with her?? I wonder if initially they met at the school gates and he thought she was ok, then liked the attention and admiration? It’s interesting they never go out with Jonathan and matts husband. Aside from giselle and the “friends” at the car show room 🤣😜🤣 he has no one. I also suspect Anna calls Matt her BFF, but he probably would describe her as “one of the mums from school” 🙄😳
they went out with jonathan (and the kids) once, in the summer and based on his instagram story, anna sat with her back to him the entire time-completely ignoring him for matt :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 12
“I ask him (Matt) to come with me when I need somebody”
Anal, what about your husband/best friend/co-baby maker? Shouldn’t he be there for you whenever you “need somebody”?! 🤣

Also Anal, getting a couple of injections of glorified toxic bacteria into your face doesn’t give you an excuse to not cook dinner or help your eldest child with their homework. But I suppose it’s no different to your normal bone laziness only this time it’s because of your vanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What’s actually been done here? She looks no different to me.
Anal, what about your husband/best friend/co-baby maker? Shouldn’t he be there for you whenever you “need somebody”?! 🤣

Also Anal, getting a couple of injections of glorified toxic bacteria into your face doesn’t give you an excuse to not cook dinner or help your eldest child with their homework. But I suppose it’s no different to your normal bone laziness only this time it’s because of your vanity.
Can you imagine if she got the tummy tuck she was talking about? She’d be bed ridden for weeks LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have never seen anyone that had lip injections done look better, it ruins the natural shape of their lips forever.
Lol I thought she was getting lip injections,just seen the video. She’s gonna end up looking like Darcy from 90 day fiancé.

Also she sounds so pathetic around Matt, and the whole thing about Matt not being Andreas dad because he’s gay….well Jonathan is a woman and a man so anythings possible right. She wishes.

wearing a full face of makeup to get injections seems smart.

• Haha
Well they do constantly refer to Eduardo as their trans daughter. We know they love an aul label. Anna I label you as a witch and from here on and forever I will label you as that witch Anna. How do you like that ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

That really make me mad. :mad: Self inflicted pain and her eldest child gets no help with her homework,other kids get no attention and she takes to the bed. Unbelievable.

Moreover her chin area and side of her face look huge and out of proportion. She better hope that it is initial swelling that goes down, otherwise she has damaged her face.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.