SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna doesn’t hang washing out even in the summer. Imagine how long it would take her to hang out a full load, she moves like a damn sloth

• Haha
Reactions: 31
we have outdoor washing lines but in winter it’s usually too cold, damp or rainy to use outside and you’d need to use airer inside or a tumble dryer
Crisp, frozen clothes are the best ♥ I love their smell and the way they crack😂😂 Anna should try it, might calm her down a bit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It rains like 80% of the autumn/winter. If it’s not raining, it’s really damp & overcast. I always dry my clothes outside in summer/warmer spring days but it really isn’t worth it in winter! Would take about 3 days to dry & just before you were going to bring it in, it’ll pour down with rain 😅 British weather is a delight 😫

What’s wrong with stain remover & fabric softener? I get through bottles of stain remover with the kids clothes! Detergent just doesn’t shift tomato pasta, grass, dirt, paint etc stains alone. I use a typical detergent, Persil/Ariel, and then some softener to make the clothes feel nice & soft once dry! 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's 8 degrees C here at the moment and it looks like it will rain in the morning so I'll probably take the rack inside before going to bed. If it was going to be sunny in the morning I would leave it at the balcony. All would be dry at noon.

I use Ariel powder which I find effective with stains, tomato for sure will disappear if after washing you hang the garment in sunlight. Sunlight will also disinfect, not sure about other stains but recommend to try. Anna used Method last time I saw her doing laundry months ago and I don't think that is a good detergent with kids and stains.

In summer sheets, pillows, quilts, blankets and all daily laundry would dry in couple of hours in sunligt if they had clotheslines but Anna prefers to tan herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's 8 degrees C here at the moment and it looks like it will rain in the morning so I'll probably take the rack inside before going to bed. If it was going to be sunny in the morning I would leave it at the balcony. All would be dry at noon.

I use Ariel powder which I find effective with stains, tomato for sure will disappear if after washing you hang the garment in sunlight. Sunlight will also disinfect, not sure about other stains but recommend to try. Anna used Method last time I saw her doing laundry months ago and I don't think that is a good detergent with kids and stains.

In summer sheets, pillows, quilts, blankets and all daily laundry would dry in couple of hours in sunligt if they had clotheslines but Anna prefers to tan herself.
Sunlight removes a lot of stains, including tomato sauce stains.

It seems to me that Anna adds stain treatment to every single wash without checking if there even are any stains.

Also I'm amazed about how much we discuss laundry here. But Anna's method is way too mind-boggling to ignore.

Reactions: 9
So Jonathan has posted yet more TikToks featuring E2 and their gender identity and Jonathan painting himself as a saviour. How can he say, as he has said previously, that they have a way to erase everything from the internet? What if E2 decides in 4 years or in any number of years that they no longer want this discussion point out there? I know this has been discussed to death but the narcissism with Jonathan is insane.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 1609642

Translation: the book didn't sell, so the publishing house wouldn't offer another book deal but had some pity and added another tit chapter in the hope to sell at least a few paperback versions to the minions.

Seriously, why does this book get a paperback release? Or rather why it got released as a hardback and not only paperback. I don't know how the English book publishing business works, but with German books, books that don't sell well don't stand a chance to get released as paperback. Also a book like his would have been only published in soft cover format to begin with.
(I hope this makes sense :LOL: )
I came to say the exact same! He obviously was refused a second book deal......

Anna having a go at Alessia for using 'expensive cheese' on her bowl of pasta.........then says she's going to the Wellington clinic ! Priorities love! Feed your children properly!

Jono must be having kittens about the housing market crash......!!! He seems very reluctant to reduce the price of the house. Other 5-6 bedroom homes in the same area are advertised at £800,000 to £1.1m (having been reduced from their original asking price). One even has a separate grannie annex ! Experts are saying that house values are going to be reduced by up to 40% - that's £678,000 knocked off the value of the SJ's house for starters...if it comes to it!

Reactions: 15
If Anna wants to look younger, the best thing to do is to clean up her diet!

Her face is sagging because she eats so much damn sugar.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Dear god, in England during certain months there is virtually zero point using a washing line because the weather is completely unpredictable. What is the point in freezing your tits off hanging washing outside just for it to rain all over it, and then it needs to be re washed and dried anyway? Really really not the most pressing issue of Anna & Jonathan’s lifestyle to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Whoever said she uses stain remover in every load even without checking for stains is probably right. It sounds just like her. And it is funny how much we’ve talked about their laundry, it really is. But who cleans a uniform to wear fresh every day, the OCD is strong.

Reactions: 18
You know things are getting freaky when Anna's facial expression looks like the pumpkin candle

86C5D605-FBE8-4039-A945-640BAA85756D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Whoever said she uses stain remover in every load even without checking for stains is probably right. It sounds just like her. And it is funny how much we’ve talked about their laundry, it really is. But who cleans a uniform to wear fresh every day, the OCD is strong.
Well if she washes school uniforms every day that would explain why they look so tatty and old. As you said...No need.

Reactions: 9
Anna honey, you can't cover a poor character with Botox or fillers...
Your nasty soul still shines through.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Whatever she is doing to her face, she needs to stop it now. To my eye, her cheekbones have widened and look chubby, so if that is supposed to be a beauty enhancement, it's shocking.

She is a lovely looking woman and doesn't need to destroy her face.

Reactions: 18
I know that, but where. Can’t see a difference.
She has her makeup on in the first picture, hardly a good way to show "improvement" if you've not got a control that's fair.
I agree, she looks the same. For a second I thought she had squared her jaw out "interesting choice" I thought. Nope that's just her jawline

Also didn't she say she'd never get fillers? Anything for free then I guess?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.