SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lipstick just drains the colour from her face. A sign of youth is rosy cheeks and a youthful peachy pink lip. She also doesn’t seem to blend her eyeshadow properly…? Her make up never seems to update and no wonder she says her wrinkles are worse with makeup when she’s still caking on the Double Wear. Less is more when you’re over 30.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Her lipstick just drains the colour from her face. A sign of youth is rosy cheeks and a youthful peachy pink lip. She also doesn’t seem to blend her eyeshadow properly…? Her make up never seems to update and no wonder she says her wrinkles are worse with makeup when she’s still caking on the Double Wear. Less is more when you’re over 30.
That stuff is like concrete. She doesn't need that, mind you not sure anyone does.
I agree about the lip colour and lack of blusher..her face looks bland and beige.

Reactions: 18
Oh my loopy lord, she’s going to spend even longer in the mirror now 🙄

btw annal it’s noted how you are trying to forget about the foxes in vlogs 😂😂😂 we see you 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
According to the Insta post, smile lines, cheek fillers, tear troughs, chin (plus other hashtags…) wtf she needs MORE cheek is beyond me!
I find this really sad :( It's awful that she places so much value on her appearance. She's never going to be satisfied. We're never going to look 20 again... accepting that fact is a beautiful and freeing feeling.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
According to the Insta post, smile lines, cheek fillers, tear troughs, chin (plus other hashtags…) wtf she needs MORE cheek is beyond me!
It’s a good job she’s probably gotten it for free/discounted. I’d be asking for my money back 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Anna thinks of her life as a Kardashian or like she’s even said, Jessica Simpson in Newlyweds. That’s how she justifies the fillers, Botox, Hollywood piled on make-up, filming her children for money, and designer cars and clothes (which only seems to be Jon’s thing now).

Also the living like a celebrity with a fantasy of having around the clock childcare (AKA, kids club) on vacation… and prior to being broke, investing in nannies, chefs, and housekeepers.

She also most likely thinks her religiosity to 5 AM workouts is like the celebrity reality tv crowd who have nothing to do with their days, but workout.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I find this really sad :( It's awful that she places so much value on her appearance. She's never going to be satisfied. We're never going to look 20 again... accepting that fact is a beautiful and freeing feeling.
So true. ❤

It’s a good job she’s probably gotten it for free/discounted. I’d be asking for my money back 😆
Good job Jono's hair transplant was free too...looks really bad..as does he😛

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
agree. Growing older is a privilege denied to many. And if she’s like this at mid 30s what will she be like about her appearance in 10, 20 and 30 years time?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I believe a dentist should stay in their lane. That place does Botox, fillers, and ortho on top of general dentist duties. I find that when a place like goes out of their line of expertise the quality is crappy and usually requires a professional to fix it. Ortho should only be preformed by an orthodontist etc… Never let your general dentist do a root canal or remove your wisdom teeth. And while your general dentist did an excellent job I can guarantee you I have seen hundreds more that had bad experiences and had to pay even more to fix their screw ups. Oh not to mention the horror stories of how they had to pry the tooth out or left a root canal and the pt was still in pain.

Anal looked fine before. I hope her relationship with Matt isn’t what’s fueling this. They both seem to be up pop culture’s ass and people like the Kardashions influence people like her. The body make over, the fillers etc… However lately there has been a subtle shift at people shying away from an over done look and women removing their breast implants.
I believe this is the beginning of her plastic surgery journey.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I do understand tumble dryer with 4 kids especially in the winter months. I dont have one I like my clothes dried with fresh air, but only yesterday I had to bring my airer inside 3 times because of sudden downpours lol it's easier to just grab and move the whole thing than to remove almost dry clothes one by one while its raining also Fabric softener is a must if you have hard water in some areas fair enough....

But with Annas washing.. she is watching all the American vloggers and they all do cleaning videos now and just shelling cleaning stuff hoping for collab. (And none of them would be using all the products in real life if they didnt have YouTube channels) anna just wants to act rich american housewife..

Also their kids have no table manners so It wouldn't surprised me if they stained their clothes during lunch time at school or at home in general
Shes as desperate to jump on any easy bandwagon that brings money as jotato imo

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand the need for anti ageing treatments at 34. All young people who do this end up looking like someone older trying to look younger.
Like others have said her heavy matte makeup and lipstick is what ages her. Would love to see her with just a tinted moisturiser, liquid bronzer/blusher and mascara. I feel like her daily makeup routine is part of her keeping control. She does the workouts showers and does the makeup even if not leaving the house, it’s almost like a comfort thing for her.

Reactions: 27
Fright of my life going through stories 😳
Bloody hell, she is very unattractive, looks very manly, nothing at all pretty about that face.

That's ridiculous! Why would anyone spend more money to buy a book again for the sake of one chapter 🙄 😒
Re- releasing the same book with one new chapter Screams greed and money grabbing something any decent author would never do
At a guess the added chapter would probably be all about E2 in one way or another.
Screams "we are running out of money and I have exploited Eduardo as much as I can, I'm stuck"

Has the house sold yet, haven't been on here for a while?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand the need for anti ageing treatments at 34. All young people who do this end up looking like someone older trying to look younger.
To be fair they do say that filler and other anti-aging treatments are preventative so in theory should be done before they’re perceived as “needed” because once the ageing has progressed the treatments become pretty redundant. Unless you literally get a face lift.

In Anna’s case I just don’t think she understands how to do her makeup or dress for her age. It all ages her terribly because she’s trying to come across and a young cool mum when really it’s giving washed up hag.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Do they make high-capacity washers and dryers in the UK? Both of mine are huge and can fit a comforter in them. We got them because I had three kids at one point. We also do not put clothes out in the South. People used to and some still do but we have a ton of bugs, squirrels, and birds. None of which you want anywhere near your laundry. Also, the temperatures get pretty hot and can fade your clothing.
I was taught to not put fabric softener in your clothing as it is a waxy material that fades it and screws up your washing machine. Defo not on the towels as it stops the absorbance. I don't use smelly fabric beads or washing detergent as I don't want to smell like the detergent I use, but that's a personal thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Fright of my life going through stories 😳
And no filter on the photos to what she would normally post so she looks normal for a change but you get the full view of the terrible lipstick. Let’s hope the fillers don’t migrate.

I’m not against someone getting Botox or Fillers, but the thing that would help her the most is to stop trowelling on such heavy make up every single day and the way she removes make up in her get unready with me, practically dragging the face off herself.

Some people have mentioned here that dentists shouldn’t be providing this type of service - I disagree. They spend a lot longer studying the muscle and composition of the face than other medical specialities (outside of the obvious facial surgeons etc).

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
And no filter on the photos to what she would normally post so she looks normal for a change but you get the full view of the terrible lipstick. Let’s hope the fillers don’t migrate.

I’m not against someone getting Botox or Fillers, but the thing that would help her the most is to stop trowelling on such heavy make up every single day and the way she removes make up in her get unready with me, practically dragging the face off herself.

Some people have mentioned here that dentists shouldn’t be providing this type of service - I disagree. They spend a lot longer studying the muscle and composition of the face than other medical specialities (outside of the obvious facial surgeons etc).
I am a dental hygienist I promise you they shouldn't be injecting anyone. They spend most of their time in school working on filling, crowns and making dentures, not actively studying the face muscles like plastic surgery or dermatologists they are literally spending most days on the face. You can go blind with facial injections don't leave that tit up to a dentist. Also, I learned all the facial muscles in school and that's not hard, I could inject it also, but should I NO!! Anytime a patient comes in with a facial muscle issue they are referred out. I am a firm believer that you should go to an expert in their field, I've watched way too many patients fucked over by a general dentist.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe Jonathan should go with Matt to London tomorrow to see Marjan for some enhancement procedures he needs all the help he can get.
He ain’t exactly the Mona Lisa.😄

Also Jonathan has removed "non binary (currently using he/him)" from his profile on his IG page, well that didn't last long. Biggest fraud going round.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I am a dental hygienist I promise you they shouldn't be injecting anyone. They spend most of their time in school working on filling, crowns and making dentures, not actively studying the face muscles like plastic surgery or dermatologists they are literally spending most days on the face. You can go blind with facial injections don't leave that tit up to a dentist. Also, I learned all the facial muscles in school and that's not hard, I could inject it also, but should I NO!! Anytime a patient comes in with a facial muscle issue they are referred out. I am a firm believer that you should go to an expert in their field, I've watched way too many patients fucked over by a general dentist.
Fair point. Thank you for those insights!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Maybe Jonathan should go with Matt to London tomorrow to see Marjan for some enhancement procedures he needs all the help he can get.
He ain’t exactly the Mona Lisa.😄

Also Jonathan has removed "non binary (currently using he/him)" from his profile on his IG page, well that didn't last long. Biggest fraud going round.
He really is something else. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.