SacconeJolys #80 I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair they do say that filler and other anti-aging treatments are preventative so in theory should be done before they’re perceived as “needed” because once the ageing has progressed the treatments become pretty redundant. Unless you literally get a face lift.

In Anna’s case I just don’t think she understands how to do her makeup or dress for her age. It all ages her terribly because she’s trying to come across and a young cool mum when really it’s giving washed up hag.
Perhaps this is just me, but I really don’t understand this idea of ‘get filler before you need filler because then when you need filler it will look more natural!’ I think society as a whole has really started to treat filler as something that’s casual, easy and has no side effects, as if filler can’t migrate, or cause issues…

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't like Anna at all (understatement!) but I am really sad for her that she has gone down this route. For someone like her, whose whole self-value is tied up in 'what I look like' (viz. full face of slap every day: endless talk about her hair, clothes, her make-up, 'I've got a spot, here!' - shows camera the spot) I think she has made a huge mistake and will get increasingly depressed and preoccupied by her face, and it's a bit like Dorian Grey I reckon - it may make her look (in her eyes - not mine!) a little 'younger' just after a 'treatment', but behind the scenes a huge cost is racking up.

We've seen it in celebs before - they feel great about the first intervention, then less and less great, and more desperate, and end up looking so very much worse (barely human in the most extreme cases) than those who let themselves naturally age.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Perhaps this is just me, but I really don’t understand this idea of ‘get filler before you need filler because then when you need filler it will look more natural!’ I think society as a whole has really started to treat filler as something that’s casual, easy and has no side effects, as if filler can’t migrate, or cause issues…
I can assure you anything that starts with “is it just me” or anything of the sort is not just you.
I don’t really see much sense in the actual procedure either, each to their own but I think ageing gracefully is a beautiful thing. Injecting anything into yourself can cause all kinds of risks, and her getting filler this time may have a completely different reaction the next time she inevitably gets it.
Fillers were just another way for companies to cash in on natural human insecurities, and with Anna being the way she is she’ll forever pay in to it now. What’s more important? Anna getting her crows feet filled or A1 getting a nice new wardrobe? I know what Anna will pick.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I just think its a bad choice of content when the majority of your followers are young and impressionable. She said she paid full price for the treatment so why did she show it other than promote her mate.
She said this is the first time she has had fillers :unsure: sure looks like she has had them before in her cheeks. It's her choice but would should she be showing the procedures?

Reactions: 19
I just think its a bad choice of content when the majority of your followers are young and impressionable. She said she paid full price for the treatment so why did she show it other than promote her mate.
She said this is the first time she has had fillers :unsure: sure looks like she has had them before in her cheeks. It's her choice but would should she be showing the procedures?
Her cheeks have always been like that. Just genetics. My cheeks are similar but not quite so big, it’s mostly the bone structure underneath.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
This is exactly what I thought too. She can do what she wants with her face and body but as she is so revered and makes her living off the gullibility of her young followers, showing that procedure was a no no for me.:(

Wonder if she told her kids that mummy had o go to bed because she was tired and sore from getting facial fillers.

Reactions: 10
If her cheeks have always been defined and large, why did she get fillers? I think the industry promotes fillers with lies, like some up here have said- they say it’s preventative. Well yes, they are saying that. But they want to sell fillers. No one looks good on a consistent schedule of fillers. And at age 34? What happens to the face by 44!?

Her cheeks have always been like that. Just genetics. My cheeks are similar but not quite so big, it’s mostly the bone structure underneath.
No they haven't. Her face and cheeks have grown wider and I have always suspected she was having fillers.

Edit: To say in my opinion, of course.

• Heart
I wonder if anna realises what kind of things she is teaching the kids 🤔
One minute she tries to promote body positivity and embracing who you are and the next she's talking about possibilities of plastic surgery and getting fillers with constant full faces of makeup?!!
The Es are at an age where they likely watch videos back and see first hand what anna gets done I really hope they don't get ideas about needing to change anything about themselves to be perfect
Wouldn't you want any kids, adults or anyone to love who they are without wanting to change every little bit 😕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
One minute she tries to promote body positivity and embracing who you are and the next she's talking about possibilities of plastic surgery and getting fillers with constant full faces of makeup?!!
The Es are at an age where they likely watch videos back and see first hand what anna gets done I really hope they don't get ideas about needing to change anything about themselves to be perfect
Wouldn't you want any kids, adults or anyone to love who they are without wanting to change every little bit 😕
Anna realises nothing about anything that doesn't concern herself and her appearance. ;)

Reactions: 11
Someone has posted before and after pics of her face on a thread but can't remember which one. Her cheecks have deffo plumped up over the years.

Someone has posted before and after pics of her face on a thread but can't remember which one. Her cheecks have deffo plumped up over the years.
They have. I mentioned it a couple of weeks ago. It isn't weight gain, it's like her cheekbones have been widened and plumped.

She's definately dabbled with her fillers before her ill advised vlog yesterday. What the hell was she thinking to film and post that.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It depends what, how much and how often is injected. If you prevent you start earlier on around 30 with REALLY small doses and not so often. If you want to correct lines already in later you need more and more often. That's for botox tho. However anna seems to be going full on too early.
I dont understand the check fillers tbh it make ppl looks like a squirrel or like they have swelling after being punched in the face.
Anna already had cheek fillers before but they were botched up so maybe she had a correction. Shell end up looking like katie price soon 🤢

Reactions: 6
She only gives her kids compliments about their appereance, never about their behaviour unless it’s a ‘good girl, good boy’ thing. These kids have lots of reasons to turn out fucked up but this has been one of my biggest concerns witth them. Only ever hearing positive feedback on your hair, outfit, look is not going to boost your actual confidence later on and I deeply dislike her for that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
It depends what, how much and how often is injected. If you prevent you start earlier on around 30 with REALLY small doses and not so often. If you want to correct lines already in later you need more and more often. That's for botox tho. However anna seems to be going full on too early.
I dont understand the check fillers tbh it make ppl looks like a squirrel or like they have swelling after being punched in the face.
Anna already had cheek fillers before but they were botched up so maybe she had a correction. Shell end up looking like katie price soon 🤢
I knew it. Her face has shown every sign of it. I think she is a naturally attractive woman but this piling on of makeup, beauty products and procedures all leads to a deeper disconnect with whats going on in her life.

She would do better to work with a therapist instead of a beautician.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just from my own circle warning me but if she has body dysmorphia wouldn’t that mean she would possibly never be happy regardless of the level of work done. I realise it’s the SacconneJolys I’m talking about and how much they love addressing issues.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think this is the last we are going to see her doing something to her body. She’s got a “yes” man behind her now and a husband that spurs her on also. She’s so focused on looks she pushes that onto her kids. She needs to stop worrying about her face and get a calendar and focus on the kids. It should be child abuse to feed your kids pasta everyday 🫤

I don’t think this is the last we are going to see her doing something to her body. She’s got a “yes” man behind her now and a husband that spurs her on also. She’s so focused on looks she pushes that onto her kids. She needs to stop worrying about her face and get a calendar and focus on the kids. It should be child abuse to feed your kids pasta everyday 🫤
She married the tall dark and handsome Jono;) Seriously what on earth did she see in him. Seriously what?:sick:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.