SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see that video on the Daily Mail today of a fox attacking a woman in her garden?
Yeah, well, but... Anna knows these foxes, they have been coming to their garden for 'generations' now, and she has a special connection with the mum, and they feed them every single day, sooooo........

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone see that video on the Daily Mail today of a fox attacking a woman in her garden?
Just came here to post the video but the file is too large, apparently it’s now been put down after attacking another person..

Foxes are so safe and adorable, right Anna?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I was skipping through one of their vlogs last night and my husband - he went mental when he saw the fox cubs eating pasta/scraps. He also said they're encouraging rats which of course can carry Lyme disease

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Yea looked that up, the video was horrible, and to top it off, she had to have rabies shots. Imagine that being Anal, standing in the bushes trying to get it closer, and the thing attacks. Good thing y'all don't have rabies in your country, however, that would make for a great vlog.

I really hope she's not sending E2 to swimming class in a regular swimsuit for girls, as she ages that isn't going to go over well.

Reactions: 14
That video of school uniform sorting is so dull. I could only watch a few minutes. School logo nicely on show, well done Anna, publicising your children’s school to all the weirdos on the internet once again.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Todays video is called 4 year olds don't like their hair brushed.
Well probably not when you buzz it off at every given chance whilst the others don't have theirs done.
Andrea was left unattended on the kitchen counter whilst Anna went to get a comb
Anna made lunch tuna sandwiches and made a point of asking what fruit andrea likes, deciding on strawberries and grapes.

Jonathan is off having his tattoed arm finished, watching what sounds like a crude Netflix show!
He tries to show the tattoo to the camera but gives everyone a clear view of his underarms instead 🤢🤢🤮

Anna made brownies and let everyone scrape the bowl with spatulas.

Anna and alessia went to a playmate, can I say Alessia is looking much more grown up other than the thumb sulking.

Then the usual bedtime clips.

Reactions: 11
Why did she have to cut his nails in the kitchen? 🤢 I bet she didn’t even clean up the nail clippings 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 21
This vlog was just bad overall. Who needs to show clipping kids' fingernails and shoving chocolate down kids' throats? What did A1 have at her playdate pasta and pizza, poor thing can't catch a break with that, only to come home to find she's made pasta for the others before she left.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
This vlog was just bad overall. Who needs to show clipping kids' fingernails and shoving chocolate down kids' throats? What did A1 have at her playdate pasta and pizza, poor thing can't catch a break with that, only to come home to find she's made pasta for the others before she left.
Most of the latest vlogs have been almost unwatchable. Their content is ridiculous and I wonder how much longer they can go on with the dirge they are offering up.

Their demographic audience seems to be really young women, one saying she was starting back school this week.:p

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I actually worry about the people who seriously watch these vlogs, they clearly have little going on in their life. So many comments from same people saying
I live for these vlogs
I so look forward to these vlogs
These vlogs cheer me up

Just so dull, I agree that school uniform sorting made me wish I was going for root canal treatment instead .

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I actually worry about the people who seriously watch these vlogs, they clearly have little going on in their life. So many comments from same people saying
I live for these vlogs
I so look forward to these vlogs
These vlogs cheer me up

Just so dull, I agree that school uniform sorting made me wish I was going for root canal treatment instead .
I'm not gonna lie I can't bare to watch them any more so I catch up on here 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I watch them for the forums. If it weren't for y'all I'd have stopped a long time ago.

OMG, I have never seen this, what the f. What women with any self respect would allow her husband to do this.
Yes I know it’s hard to believe any person let alone a mother, would cheapen themselves like that..
Anna was an equal accomplice in her husbands sleazy erotic post, frame by frame, she had given her consent and was a willing participant in it.
She knew if not before but after, he took some images of her from file and compiled them together of her which fit that storyline, some of her in her silk lingerie, and some with her body on show, she would have read what was written by Jonathan & who knows maybe she had some input as well, she watched it back and knew it was posted at the time on his social media. He may be the master manipulator but I don't care what anyone says Anna Imo definetely has some input in some of his material and ideas regardless of what they may have us believe, she is not innocent, she is old enough to know right from wrong and took part in that low grade smutty storyline. She will stoop as low as him if it means an end goal.

• Heart
Is it just me that's noticed this but, when Anna says a word with a 't' in the middle - she doesn't pronounce it ....... 'po hato' , 'Brigh hon' , 'star hed', 'exci hed'...and now I can't unhear it!!!
I mean that’s how most people I know speak, it’s probably one of the only things about her that is in any way relatable to me 😂 normal in lots of parts of Ireland. It doesn’t really fit in with the rest of her accent so is weird but I don’t see it as an issue in itself

The Irish do drop ts in words I admit to doing it on occasion but majority of us learnt how to say words correctly in school and it’s when I’m talking too fast I drop ts. Constantly doing it without correcting yourself as an adult just comes across as uneducated, everyone has moments but the rest of us pick up on it and try not to make it a continuous thing
Dunno, I used to try to change my accent to be more ‘well spoken’ and then when living abroad I realised I’d never expect or ask anyone else to change their accent in other languages so I wasn’t going to force changing mine just because some think a traditional Dublin accent is ‘lower class’ (quoting others, not you) or something. Nothing to do with intelligence

The Irish do drop ts in words I admit to doing it on occasion but majority of us learnt how to say words correctly in school and it’s when I’m talking too fast I drop ts. Constantly doing it without correcting yourself as an adult just comes across as uneducated, everyone has moments but the rest of us pick up on it and try not to make it a continuous thing
Dunno, I used to try to change my accent to be more ‘well spoken’ and then when living abroad I realised I’d never expect or ask anyone else to change their accent in other languages so I wasn’t going to force changing mine just because some think a traditional Dublin accent is ‘lower class’ (quoting others, not you) or something. Nothing to do with intelligence, posh Dublin accents pronounce right like ‘roysh’ for example and the same people don’t call that out as being wrong because they think it’s more palatable. Every accent variation says sounds differently, variety is the spice of life etc

Reactions: 4
So Jonathan went back to get a spot on his elbow filled but not fix the dick on his neck?
He has to have some type of humiliation fetish! 🤣

Also the grease/oil stains on the slate tiles were they put the slop for the foxes are repulsive 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow they are lucky if they hit 20k views these days... even tattle has no posts since the early AM..
They really need to put their tit together because no one is buying it anymore or even hate watching
They still live in early SM days when there was only few influencers but now every other person does it and even beginners put more effort into it...
Boasting about 7mil followers an 12 years on the ` job' but only getting 20k views says it all doesnt it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Remember when they were filming with Stacey dooley and she was left gobsmacked by nearly all the answers from both anna, jonathan and the kids?? Well now she's expecting her own child!
Wonder if they will mention it at all?
They started acting like zoes best friends the minute she announced last year and surprisingly still haven't met her nearly 1 year old.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I mean that’s how most people I know speak, it’s probably one of the only things about her that is in any way relatable to me 😂 normal in lots of parts of Ireland. It doesn’t really fit in with the rest of her accent so is weird but I don’t see it as an issue in itself

Dunno, I used to try to change my accent to be more ‘well spoken’ and then when living abroad I realised I’d never expect or ask anyone else to change their accent in other languages so I wasn’t going to force changing mine just because some think a traditional Dublin accent is ‘lower class’ (quoting others, not you) or something. Nothing to do with intelligence

Dunno, I used to try to change my accent to be more ‘well spoken’ and then when living abroad I realised I’d never expect or ask anyone else to change their accent in other languages so I wasn’t going to force changing mine just because some think a traditional Dublin accent is ‘lower class’ (quoting others, not you) or something. Nothing to do with intelligence, posh Dublin accents pronounce right like ‘roysh’ for example and the same people don’t call that out as being wrong because they think it’s more palatable. Every accent variation says sounds differently, variety is the spice of life etc
Random but this just gave me a flashback to the Ross O'Carroll-Kelly books that I read when I was a teenager. 😂

Dropping the 't' sound in words is common with a lot of different Irish accents, similarly, in certain parts of Dublin some people make a 'd' sound instead of 'th'.

Reactions: 1
Remember when they were filming with Stacey dooley and she was left gobsmacked by nearly all the answers from both anna, jonathan and the kids?? Well now she's expecting her own child!
Wonder if they will mention it at all?
They started acting like zoes best friends the minute she announced last year and surprisingly still haven't met her nearly 1 year old.
i don't think its surprising that they haven't met zoes kid.. zalfie haven't met andrea and have only seen alessia once when she was a tiny baby..
they were only friends because they were under the same agency.. and even though a+j stopped mentioning them when alfie said he didn't like family vloggers, he had been ignoring j's mentions in his videos for at least a year before :rolleyes:

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.