SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂 spot on! Also notice how her manager reminded her about the anniversary pic.. so it’s not a cute thing they do as a family but rather part of their brand
Ha! I thought she meant Jonathiiiiiiiiiiin! 😂

Reactions: 5
People judge welfare moms when they spend on surgeries/tattoos/expensive beauty treatments because they wouldn't have access to the finance for it if they didn't have the kids. That's the argument anyway. Yet A had 4 kids in order to put them to work and the kids are technically paying for her surgeries now.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So it is about not being happy with your body and wanting all the things that your messaging went against, Anna.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Hey, Y'all I thought I would come on here to clarify some things. No matter how much I lazily exercise and do not seek out a real trainer, other than someone who does seven-minute exercises to fix my diastasis recti I've decided to get plastic surgery. I never sought out a physical therapist or a fitness instructor that works post-partum, I just laid in bed all day while my babies played with a phone cord. I eat super healthy, I cook all my pasta al dente and throw most of it out to the fox. Not to mention I eat very little fiber and have pizza multiple times a week. I have bags of candy, cook tons of bakery items, and get gifted loads of treats. No matter how much I eat these things I can't seem to get back to my pre-mom body. Even my boobs are sagging. They were once enormous for my super small body, but now they are just sagging to the ground and fit my body, I might need a boob job to make them bigger and lifted so that they're pressed up against my face like my idol Barbie. Even though I did a ton of posts talking about body positivity, I was actually really upset that I'm not the tiny person I once was, I was just doing that for the gram, I needed a brand. Now that's all falling apart, so I'm just gonna go for it. So gift me a mommy make-over some pathetic second-rate plastic surgeon, I'd be willing to travel.

*What I heard when she talks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Oma Margaret stayed with Anna for a few days then went to Erikas. Jonathan was so passive aggressIve when Margaret was leaving for Brighton. Sarcastic and smart remarks as she was standing in the drive.
Seems obvious to me anyway that Erika doesn’t want to associate with Jonathan he used to always accompany Anna on the Brighton visits and she was a frequent visitor yet she’s not been for a long time pity she and Margaret can’t see that the problem is with both parents, and they should have intervened before they exploited Edie or released that awful book I get that they love Anna but the kids need help as a grandma I couldn’t hold my tongue in fact my heart would be broken watching this abuse of the kids privacy and making money from pimping them to perverts I will never understand 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion:

I love my body, positivity! Never mind, I'm getting plastic surgery!

Reactions: 35
sorry but I highly doubt she will get a freebie for plastic surgery- all of the ones I know are very wealthy and there is a huge market already right now for both aesthetic procedures and plastic surgery (probably due to social media). None of these doctors need the promotion in return for a freebie. I am very skeptical she will actually do it though- I don't think they have the extra funds to actually do it anymore.
She may actually from some start up or low range company... (or maybe her dentist is expanding her range to more than botox as someone previously jokingly said👍😁)
I cant believe she is doing this after all the body positivity posts this is so damaging and all she will do is a ',ah I was deep in my ED when I post those' yet never delete them as she didnt with her blog posts she admitted the same in past..... horrid witch anal is

• Heart
Okay this probably an unpopular opinion but I actually understand Anna wanting plastic surgery.
You can change your opinion and I totally understand her wanting to get it done.

Reactions: 6
I thought E2 was actually quite sweet in the end of the vlog no obnoxious and show offf behaviour
A getting surgery can’t wait for her moaning and over the top recovery those poor kids though will be neglected even more than they are now

Well that explains why Anna’s pushing the vlogs etc… to pay for her plastic surgery 😅

I’m not against her (or anyone) getting surgery, but I’m shocked she’s considering it - I don’t know why but I wouldn’t of thought she would but then I don’t care how much she says otherwise she clearly struggles with her body image still. I’m someone who struggles with how I look and always have, I don’t believe it’s just gone away for her as I don’t think it ever will for me. If I could afford surgery I’d probably have it but then I know I’d move onto hating something else and constantly want more and more done… hopefully that’s not the case for her!

Reactions: 9
Okay this probably an unpopular opinion but I actually understand Anna wanting plastic surgery.
You can change your opinion and I totally understand her wanting to get it done.
It depends how it's done - there will be scar tissue afterwards. Not to mention the other risks of surgery.

Reactions: 4
OK. Love to know how you understand. No smartness, just genuinely like to have your opinion.

Reactions: 1
OK. Love to know how you understand. No smartness, just genuinely like to have your opinion.
English isn't my first language therefore I may haven't chosen the right words.
To answer your question...

Anna obviously doesn't like the loose skin on her belly and her "saggy boobs" so I can totally understand her considering plastic surgery to have it fixed.
I also think it is okay to change ones opinion so I don't judge her in this department.

Reactions: 4
I think after the many scandals, Dom was the only one still interested in keeping them, and when he left, they finally got dropped.
Dom always gave me creep vibes when he’d appear in his clients vlogs so not surprised he was happy to help Jono for as long as he could.

I dont know much about plastic surgery but I'm amazed they allow somebody with an ED to get that procedure?
They don't care as long as you hand over the money. I guess it's not entirely crazy to wonder if she has body dysmorphia alongside her ED? It's concerning that in her fragile mental state that she will start down this road and not know when to stop. I already think it's mad that women in early to mid thirties are having Botox, fillers etc but that's just my personal opinion.

English isn't my first language therefore I may haven't chosen the right words.
To answer your question...

Anna obviously doesn't like the loose skin on her belly and her "saggy boobs" so I can totally understand her considering plastic surgery to have it fixed.
I also think it is okay to change ones opinion so I don't judge her in this department.
Thanks so much for your response. I have a different opinion and it is based purely on her vlogs and instagram saying how much she has accepted her body, overcome her eating disorder etc.

It is only a few months ago that she posed in Bikinis and made tiktoks about body acceptance.

Her demographic followers, appear to me and others, as very young impressionable females.

Therefore what kind of message is she now CHOOSING to send out? Get cosmetic surgery to fix bits of your body that you don't like.:rolleyes:

It smacks of hypocrisy and at worst opportunism.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.