SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope her two little girls don’t develop her awful habits and image of how they should/shouldn’t look. The baby portions she feeds her kids certainly won’t help.
I hope all her children don't develop an eating disorder, boys suffer from it too.

Reactions: 25
Jono was clearly hoping another baby would get more views, but there's no way A would get pregnant again. The Eduardo/Edie saga hasn't been what he hoped, so that will slowly die and the next plan is to get Anna transformed into Frankensteins barbie grandma to hopefully up the ante. It's embarrassing.

Recovered from an ED my arse.

Reactions: 33
I hope her two little girls don’t develop her awful habits and image of how they should/shouldn’t look. The baby portions she feeds her kids certainly won’t help.
E2 heard everything she said, so no doubt the other kids would have heard it if they were awake. Certainly not a very positive living environment to hear your mum saying she wants to look like she did before babies and that she wants to tuck her tummy and lift her boobs.
Also odd getting a plastic surgeon recommendation from your obgyn?

It’s interesting that Anna’s eating disorder was at it’s worst around the time she hired Lucy to train her and now she suddenly needs Lucy again. I doubt Lucy knows the real reason behind Anna wanting to train with her again
Yes I noticed this and let’s face it Lucy doesn’t look well herself! Anna’s ED is in full swing and she’s back to her old habits and no amount of TikTok’s of her eating the corner of a magnum is gonna convince me otherwise!

• Heart
She must be getting a freebie. I imagine she will take to her bed for recovery. Who is going to look after the four kids and six dogs?

Reactions: 14
She must be getting a freebie. I imagine she will take to her bed for recovery. Who is going to look after the four kids and six dogs?
E1, exactly as it is now. Jono will order pizza every night. E2 won't eat it. A1 will have matted hair. A2 will cry when the ipad breaks because no one else pays attention. The dogs will wee inside.
Honestly not much will change, except Anna in the vlogs will be "im on so many pain tablets because everything hurts, and I'm so tired because of them that I've been in bed for so long"

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm Irish and have never anyone talk like that, leaving t's out of the middle of words. It's not her Irish accent as she's only started doing it about a year ago
I agree it’s not her accent hers is a weird mish mash but have you never met someone from Dublin or the midlands or what? Bu-er wa-er etc is no normal and nothing to do with education

Oh I think the South Dublin (/roysh/Absoluteeeely ) accent gets called out quite a bit. At one time it got quite the ribbing on radio and was a field day for comedians.

Moreover, disliking, mocking or not liking the Dublin South accent could also be perceived as reverse snobbery. But hey, as you said, all accents add variety, :cool:
It doesn’t get linked with being uneducated or punched down on though, I’d have thought that was the obvious point here but maybe not! ‘Reverse snobbery’ is something I believed in until I was about 19 maybe and then I copped on. Especially when the accent being called out is being consciously put on but exactly, it would be boring if everyone sounded the same, whether posh toff or uneducated riff raff 🤪

Random but this just gave me a flashback to the Ross O'Carroll-Kelly books that I read when I was a teenager. 😂

Dropping the 't' sound in words is common with a lot of different Irish accents, similarly, in certain parts of Dublin some people make a 'd' sound instead of 'th'.
Hahaha I love those books they’re still so good I don’t know how he still does it! Yeah to me saying you’ve never heard an Irish person drop the sound is like you’ve never heard an Irish person saying dis or dat haha

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen the latest TikTok, some stupid pizza lip sync so a corn song? 🤷🏻‍♀️ The majority comments are calling Jonny out for being a manipulative arse. Interesting that they don’t remove comments from TikTok, but are very quick to on instragram. I wonder why? They’d barely have any comments if they removed them, I’m also unsure if it’s as easy to remove off TikTok 🤷🏻‍♀️😜

Reactions: 8
Wonder why she doesn’t just have her dentist also perform the plastic surgery… hell they’re already doing the Botox I mean why stop there….. 🙄
… joking.

Absolutely disgusting she is getting plastic surgery what a bleeping hypocrite. Guess she’s gotta look like a fake plastic witch on the outside (she already does) to match the fake plastic witch she is on the inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In todays vlog, I noticed Eduardo got up from bed and came in to Anna's bedroom when she was in bed and said he was thirsty, its no wonder the kids are so thirsty all the time how much salt do they consume on a daily basis, there salt intake must be pretty high with all the pizza takeaways and the like, and they just had pizza again for dinner and not to mention the fact that Anna is very heavy handed with salt & other seasoning she uses in her cooking, even when she cooks pasta for the kids all the time, I wonder how much salt she puts in the water. It all adds up. It's not surprising why Andrea and Alessia are constantly thirsty and asking for water all time.

• Sad
I thought it was a joke too when I first read it here but surprise surprise cosmetic procedures are trending on tiktok after the last month 'scandal'
And we know he jumps on everything 'trending' thing whatsoever. So quite possible it's a free for content, nurses and clinics actually promote themselves there now and tbh I wouldnt be surprised if jono was willing to pay for it himself hoping they will get viral
I have absolutely nothing again botox or tummy tuck or boob lift and when I was younger I was sure I'm gonna get it after kids. But somehow my kids and my partner fulfill me enough that I don't care looking like I did before kids 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anna is not in a good place ED wise or married/family wise. But she knows shes trapped in there. Too snoby and too lazy to actually work for something herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I dont know much about plastic surgery but I'm amazed they allow somebody with an ED to get that procedure?

Reactions: 15
In todays vlog, I noticed Eduardo got up from bed and came in to Anna's bedroom when she was in bed and said he was thirsty, its no wonder the kids are so thirsty all the time how much salt do they consume on a daily basis, there salt intake must be pretty high with all the pizza takeaways and the like, and they just had pizza again for dinner and not to mention the fact that Anna is very heavy handed with salt & other seasoning she uses in her cooking, even when she cooks pasta for the kids all the time, I wonder how much salt she puts in the water. It all adds up. It's not surprising why Andrea and Alessia are constantly thirsty and asking for water all time.
Or heading for diabetes from all the sweet things they consume in a day. :eek: I've never in all my years seen any child or adult consume as much sweet treats as those SacconeJoly children . They are on a hiding to nothing health wise not to mention tooth decay.

Reactions: 16
sorry but I highly doubt she will get a freebie for plastic surgery- all of the ones I know are very wealthy and there is a huge market already right now for both aesthetic procedures and plastic surgery (probably due to social media). None of these doctors need the promotion in return for a freebie. I am very skeptical she will actually do it though- I don't think they have the extra funds to actually do it anymore.

Reactions: 9
What she should have said was
“So I d like plastic surgery - I m going to pretend I ve already reached out about it but I have nt. I m putting it out there now and letting you know I ll be documenting it so if any one wants to gift this to me I ll happily go anywhere as long as it’s free!!”

there you go Anna should have taken 10 seconds not 10 mins to say!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
sorry but I highly doubt she will get a freebie for plastic surgery- all of the ones I know are very wealthy and there is a huge market already right now for both aesthetic procedures and plastic surgery (probably due to social media). None of these doctors need the promotion in return for a freebie. I am very skeptical she will actually do it though- I don't think they have the extra funds to actually do it anymore.
Kerry Katona gets free surgery all the time!!

Reactions: 6
It seems obvious to me that she didn’t film enough ‘content’ to make a usual-sized vlog, and Jotato was already annoyed with her, that she forgot to sort out the anniversary photo, so she chatted tit for a bit to appease him and get some more content. I don’t believe for one second that after getting into bed, with retainer on, that she suddenly felt a desperate need to wang on about plastic surgery. I can almost hear the argument that preceded it:

“I kept the vlogs going for 10 years, all by myself and I still do all the editing now! You had ONE job!! How could you keep forgetting to film document our childrens’ lives today?!”
“Jonathiiiiiiiiiiiiin! I let you turn Wardolicious into Edielicious last year!! I had FOUR babies, ONE miscarriage and breastfed FOUR babies for FOUR years and I have SIX dogs, Jonathiiiiiiiiin!!”
”I’ll do you a deal. I’ve noticed on TikTok that people undergoing and documenting plastic surgeries are getting quite a bit of traction and I don’t think anyone will operate on ‘Edie‘ yet. What about (poses hands in the steeple position), what about… You have major surgery on your mum-bod??!! I’ll try to get it as an #ad for some cosmetic surgery clinic!! It will give us content gold and set you up nicely for Only Fans recovery from this latest bout of your E.D. Whaddaya say?!”
”Ok, Jonathiiiiiin. I’ll talk for 10 minutes about surgery. But I’m not taking my retainer out to do it!”

Anna chats tit bravely opens up about her thoughts regarding cosmetic surgery for 10 minutes because she most definitely wouldn’t NOT tell you guyzzzz. She tells you guyzzzzzz EVERYTHING!! As long as she benefits from it financially 😉

Fin.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It seems obvious to me that she didn’t film enough ‘content’ to make a usual-sized vlog, and Jotato was already annoyed with her, that she forgot to sort out the anniversary photo, so she chatted tit for a bit to appease him and get some more content. I don’t believe for one second that after getting into bed, with retainer on, that she suddenly felt a desperate need to wang on about plastic surgery. I can almost hear the argument that preceded it:

“I kept the vlogs going for 10 years, all by myself and I still do all the editing now! You had ONE job!! How could you keep forgetting to film document our childrens’ lives today?!”
“Jonathiiiiiiiiiiiiin! I let you turn Wardolicious into Edielicious last year!! I had FOUR babies, ONE miscarriage and breastfed FOUR babies for FOUR years and I have SIX dogs, Jonathiiiiiiiiin!!”
”I’ll do you a deal. I’ve noticed on TikTok that people undergoing and documenting plastic surgeries are getting quite a bit of traction and I don’t think anyone will operate on ‘Edie‘ yet. What about (poses hands in the steeple position), what about… You have major surgery on your mum-bod??!! I’ll try to get it as an #ad for some cosmetic surgery clinic!! It will give us content gold and set you up nicely for Only Fans recovery from this latest bout of your E.D. Whaddaya say?!”
”Ok, Jonathiiiiiin. I’ll talk for 10 minutes about surgery. But I’m not taking my retainer out to do it!”

Anna chats tit bravely opens up about her thoughts regarding cosmetic surgery for 10 minutes because she most definitely wouldn’t NOT tell you guyzzzz. She tells you guyzzzzzz EVERYTHING!! As long as she benefits from it financially 😉

Fin.
😂😂 spot on! Also notice how her manager reminded her about the anniversary pic.. so it’s not a cute thing they do as a family but rather part of their brand

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
He got his hair plugs for free.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.