SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice that she put aside one of Emilia's swimming costumes for Edie, which makes me wonder why she went to the trouble of buying the special discreet one for Trans kids 🤦

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I notice that she put aside one of Emilia's swimming costumes for Edie, which makes me wonder why she went to the trouble of buying the special discreet one for Trans kids 🤦
so she could talk about Edie (and his genitals) and make money

• Sick
Reactions: 33
I think it's because Jono was touching her and he doesn't ever do that lmao
It was everytime his hands got near her boobs, and thought him lifting her up by the thighs was worse
It was ridiculously overdone in terms of her laugh, but it was absolutely because she was awkward with Jono touching her hahaha
You mean that Erotic story by Jonathan doesn't count as Jonathan ever touching Anna, when he invited her to shower together and J said to her "JOIN ME" which then proceeded with them ending up in bed together. lol. I'm shattered.😄😂

A94171B1-CF70-4EC6-87D0-D20C913EACDC.jpeg

A9036A52-7D7F-45A5-9E83-2BD1BA1CFCE9.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
They just did an #ad for school shoes but the kids don't get new ones? Make it make sense ...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
They just did an #ad for school shoes but the kids don't get new ones? Make it make sense ...
I had a feeling everything was on loan, even the plain uniforms. (Cause in the ad they were wearing black bottoms and isn’t their school navy? Plus the tops didn’t look like their normal ones either)

Seems like my suspicions were correct!

Such a shame, but I did pick up the other day that E1 was carrying around a Clarks bag. As for the other 3, who knows!

Reactions: 8
OMG ..:sick:They really are bizarre people.
Without doubt, that’ll be the thing the children get the most tit at school from. Can you imagine yourself as a child, if your classmates found an erotic photo-story starring and written by your parents?! You’d never live it down. 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Still anxiously waiting for the next part of the story every single day. It’s what makes me get up in the mornings 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it just me that's noticed this but, when Anna says a word with a 't' in the middle - she doesn't pronounce it ....... 'po hato' , 'Brigh hon' , 'star hed', 'exci hed'...and now I can't unhear it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does it grate on anyone else when she does that ridiculous dog voice? 🤬

Understatement of the year from Jotato

We eat a lot of pasta in this house...

How thick are they, Jotato going on about the fish pie and how she used to make it with dairy and of course it affected his 'intolerance' but now she makes it vegan/dairy free. Well, apart from the big block of Coop Extra Mature Cheddar 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is it just me that's noticed this but, when Anna says a word with a 't' in the middle - she doesn't pronounce it ....... 'po hato' , 'Brigh hon' , 'star hed', 'exci hed'...and now I can't unhear it!!!
It's not just you! It drives me mad the way she says those type of words...especially Par y!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Irish do drop ts in words I admit to doing it on occasion but majority of us learnt how to say words correctly in school and it’s when I’m talking too fast I drop ts. Constantly doing it without correcting yourself as an adult just comes across as uneducated, everyone has moments but the rest of us pick up on it and try not to make it a continuous thing

Reactions: 10
Yep, I've noticed it too and I find it so annoying. I don't think it is anything to do with her American/Irish accent either. It's lazy pronunciation.

Reactions: 14
You mean that Erotic story by Jonathan doesn't count as Jonathan ever touching Anna, when he invited her to shower together and J said to her "JOIN ME" which then proceeded with them ending up in bed together. lol. I'm shattered.😄😂

View attachment 1525500
View attachment 1525501
OMG, I have never seen this, what the f. What women with any self respect would allow her husband to do this. Only fans is coming, however I don't think they will go on it whilst the children at still at private school, I think that maybe stopping them. If they weren't they would already be on there.

Reactions: 7
OMG, I have never seen this, what the f. What women with any self respect would allow her husband to do this. Only fans is coming, however I don't think they will go on it whilst the children at still at private school, I think that maybe stopping them. If they weren't they would already be on there.
I have a feeling this might have been the straw that broke the camels back with members of their families.

They have absolutely no shame and whilst I applaud body confidence, I wish Jonathan would wear a top & not walk around half naked or in that repulsive yellow vest.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Anyone see that video on the Daily Mail today of a fox attacking a woman in her garden?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.