SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they give E2 all of emilias clothes, believe it or not she's wearing the jumpsuit again??!!
E1 is dressed head to toe in pink and jonathan has his pink shirt on again.
He just casually asks both alessia and E2 how many babies their going to have one answer being 65!!?? 😂
They had cookies, bought teddies, had sandwiches and pasta again.

Reactions: 10
What a load of tosh...from Jonathan saying you could have a child once a year for your whole life (go back to biology lessons mate and actually teach your kids) saying don't think there are croissants...well I saw them right in front of him. He really is incredibly dumb

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh yes give your kids chocolate pastries and then cookies for breakfast 🤯🤯
Poor alessia trying to get attention with the flower toy and being completely and utterly blanked by anna

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Did they have to bring all 4 children into specsavees, they don’t half make life hard for themselves

Reactions: 17
If you need to connect to invisible people, I would suggest you see a therapist and not listen to whatever it is he's trying to say.

The kids had a full carb, fully loaded sugary breakfast, for lunch it was white bread. Has she ever heard of whole grain bread and whole grain pasta? FFS if you are going to keep giving them carbs at least give them something a bit better.

Where on earth were they looking at toys? Looked like a hospital gift shop. Also agree with cotswoldlife, poor kid, she just ignored her while looking straight at her.

Reactions: 16
Annal only likes dry food - how dare anyone else in that house not like the same as her.

I still cant get over the jacket potato with leek and broccoli mashed inside. - her portions are so out, Andrea had the same as his dad .

Thankfully they only get pasta once for the 1st and 2nd week of the rolling rota and twice for the third week.View attachment 1490904View attachment 1490905View attachment 1490906
Damn in school in Australia (private school too!) the best I got was a Nutella sandwich made from my Dad the night before aha

Sorry for the double post but I've just finished watching the latest vlog.
Perhaps it's just me being my normal sensitive soul but I feel sad. I want to like the SJ, I really do. I started watching them when Anna was pregnant with Emilia and it's always been my guilty pleasure watch on YT, but the low quality videos, the children's poor diet (pain au chocolat for breakfast and then cookies, what is going on in their brains?).

I tend to like Jonathon more than Anna (contraversial I know) because he seems to somewhat have conversations with his children and not obsess over their looks (why does Anna constantly feel the need to comment on external things like her children's clothes, hair, etc), but it just makes me feel tired and deflated. They have so much money yet so little sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Did they give E2 all of emilias clothes, believe it or not she's wearing the jumpsuit again??!!
Which is odd as I thought anal anna always had the kids outfits, including underwear all picked up and set out for the morning.. so that's good if E1 can pick her clothes, but clearly they need to get to her to pick some more clothes to buy if all she wants to wear is 1 outfit.

Reactions: 4
i know some people have been blocked for looking at their stories but not following them.. they must have a lot of time on their hands to spend so much of it blocking people :rolleyes:
what I don’t get, why spend the time actively blocking people who don’t follow them, why not just make their profiles private…? Oh, wait, if they did that, they wouldn’t make any money! 🙄 they truly are a very odd pair

Reactions: 7
Anna really got up a photo she took when she was at the same restaurant with Matt and said “j look i took this last time with Matt, just a few more weeks and I’ll be back here with him”. She really is obsessed, like a 14 year old gushing over her crush.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Anna really got up a photo she took when she was at the same restaurant with Matt and said “j look i took this last time with Matt, just a few more weeks and I’ll be back here with him”. She really is obsessed, like a 14 year old gushing over her crush.
Literally such odd behaviour

Reactions: 22
It is getting so weird, she really can't seem to help herself and just needs to mention matt at every given opportunity whilst Jonathan is stood nearby! I'm not defending jonathan at all by the way but the amount she gushes over matt recently isn't normal give it up anna he has his own life and family stop imagining different.

Reactions: 28
It really annoys me that the children don’t automatically know to say thank you. In fact, the first video I ever watched of them, Anna had come back from a trip to America, possibly for a Benefit thing and brought flip flops back for the Es. Neither child said thank you or was asked, “what do you say?” and I commented on it. That was my first brush with their rabid ‘fans.’ 😳 I had not expected the quite the response I got! You’d think I’d called the children murderers or something!
There's also something called " forced manners". It isn't beneficial to force children to do this. It's a learned behaviour, from parents and other adults. Unfortunately it Is just expected of kids. But not equally as expected from adults towards kids.

She most likely thinks Emilia wearing glasses will make her less conventionally beautiful which is a bleeping disgusting way to feel about your daughter. But knowing Anna, I’d bet my house that she’s annoyed about the glasses.
I think if this were the case then Anna would have insisted on helping choose the glasses. I think Jonathan did it as he’s a glasses wearer too whilst Anna isn’t - exactly the same in my family, Dad helped me choose as he’s a glasses wearer.

See she is fishing for another (free) holiday on IG :sleep: If you want another get away pay like everyone else.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
See she is fishing for another (free) holiday on IG :sleep: If you want another get away pay like everyone else.
Right? Imagine being jealous of other people going off on their well deserved and paid for holidays knowing she's already been away for free! Perhaps if they weren't so grabby they could have paid for it themselves and chosen the preferred dates 🤔

And another thing in her mums night out post she wrote about loving having the kids around for quality family time errmm when does that happen because from what I've seen she actively avoids being with the kids at all costs even dumped them in kids club everyday and night to have alone time on the family holiday, doesn't even seem to play with them or splash in the pool and chooses to not give them any attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Anna's little spiel about trying not to have mom guilt and enjoying nice things really wound me up. For starters, she just says empty words she knows her her minions will hang off. She makes no sense when trying to make a point. She should have mom guilt cos she is cold and uncaring towards her kids, uses them for financial gain cos she can't get a proper job and then has the audacity the lounge around in the sun for hours as if she has earned it. And the nice things she is enjoying has come at the expense of her kids privacy and mental health. Pat yourself on the back Anna, you're doing great!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I honestly think they are trolling the Tattlers now...having her nails done...giving the kids cookies for breakfast etc.
Everything they get called out for on here ending up as their vlog thumbnail 🙄😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think if this were the case then Anna would have insisted on helping choose the glasses. I think Jonathan did it as he’s a glasses wearer too whilst Anna isn’t - exactly the same in my family, Dad helped me choose as he’s a glasses wearer.
Jonathan admitted the glasses he wore were fake 🤦🏻‍♀️ Something about blocking out the world, or hiding behind the lense 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Back in 2016 or something Jonathan got a brand deal that included an eye test, like most people, he was diagnosed with a very minor correction most people wouldn’t even bother getting glasses for. However, since it was a brand deal he had to get the (free) glasses to show off their services. He liked the glasses so much after getting complimented on them that he started wearing them all the time, despite there being no need, other than when watching Tv and things like that. He became quite obsessed with them and they were part of his ‘new me’. He went as far as hilariously photoshopping them into a video thumbnail for continuity, because he didn’t wear his glasses that day. He never needed them in the first place and just dropped them like any fashion accessory to accentuate the new, short lived look that went best with the book promotion.

1660262259238.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.