SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids looked like they had a great time it’s a shame they had to be gifted or #AD as they won’t pay anything for those kids and jonno is a dick scaring those kids when he should be encouraging them
But who has spaghetti with tomato sauce and tuna with cinnamon WTF

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I agree Eduardo is very awkward all made up as a girl. Because it’s so very disingenuous and an obvious act. I’m sorry but he looks absolutely nothing like a girl and it’s cringy, as he is growing up and as others have pointed out features are becoming more masculine. He is a boy FFS. You can’t just slap different type clothes on a biologically born male and poof they’re a girl now. ?!?
If I saw him out in public I would immediately think and know that was a boy dressed up as girl. Eduardo at this age can not comprehend any of this.
I showed my youngest a few photos of the family, and asked what he thought their gender was. Straight away, he said E2 looked like a boy. He then said, “is that the dad? He looks creepy” 🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was speaking to a friend today who lives near London who’d had a number of issues because of their neighbours feeding the foxes. With 8 foxes coming into their garden at night and their dog eating the food they left behind and getting poorly. Made me think about how annoyed the neighbours of these idiots are having unwanted crowds of foxes in their gardens every evening leaving food and other waste behind. Disgusting

Reactions: 24
The kids looked like they had a great time it’s a shame they had to be gifted or #AD as they won’t pay anything for those kids and jonno is a dick scaring those kids when he should be encouraging them
But who has spaghetti with tomato sauce and tuna with cinnamon WTF
Do either of them care how awful they make themselves come across, expecting everything handed to them and only bothering to take them out when its gifted or for an AD?!!
Why can't they treat the kids because they've earned it and deserve it instead of spending most of the time with the camera out getting content for an Ad not having family fun!?!)

They've been off school for ages now longer than most and what have they done so far go on a gifted holiday and spent the entire time in kids club, go to a gifted film screening, gifted West end show and possibly gifted high ropes course
does that make anna and jonathan feel good Knowing they didn't contribute anything towards these and instead just grab grab grab. Those kids will grow up and probably watch the videos back and realise just how self centred their parents are.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Do either of them care how awful they make themselves come across, expecting everything handed to them and only bothering to take them out when its gifted or for an AD?!!
Why can't they treat the kids because they've earned it and deserve it instead of spending most of the time with the camera out getting content for an Ad not having family fun!?!)

They've been off school for ages now longer than most and what have they done so far go on a gifted holiday and spent the entire time in kids club, go to a gifted film screening, gifted West end show and possibly gifted high ropes course
does that make anna and jonathan feel good Knowing they didn't contribute anything towards these and instead just grab grab grab. Those kids will grow up and probably watch the videos back and realise just how self centred their parents are.
I think it's quite obvious that they don't give a damn how they are perceived for only taking their children out when it's #gifted. They had those children for the same reason they kept all the puppies, and vlogged the private moments being told of a miscarriage - for content.
As far as they are concerned, the kids are just there to be props in their vlogs.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Um, speech. She's not going to be assessed for speech. Also, any speech therapist would agree that her thumb is an issue. That is what the conversation was about in the beginning. It's not normal for a five-year-old to suck their thumb. I've been a hygienist for 25 + years in pediatrics, if they are doing it at that age it makes it even more difficult for them to give it up.
She will catch up with her speech they all do, and speech therapists would agree as if they didn’t most wouldn’t have a job 🤣 but thumb sucking is very normal at 5 and she will give it up herself eventually again they all do. This is why kids shouldn’t be on social media as for too many people have opinions on things they don’t understand.

Reactions: 19
Is it Anna singing their intro song??!!!
No, it's by Alexander Le'Strange and Cindy La Regia . I don't know if he's paid the artist as it's copyrighted

I watched a vlog a few days ago where Anna was handing out Cornetto's - all of the children looked puzzled - as though they'd never had one before. I find it incredibly sad that their diet is extremely limited. I've never seen a huge bowl of fruit in their house. I found that having a wide variety of fruit on display, encouraged my two to eat it. With Sunday roasts/stews/casseroles, I would cook lots of different veg. Even now on a Sunday, my hubby will say 'please don't cook eight different types of veg!' 😂

Anna could make cauliflower and broccoli cheese with peas/sweetcorn on the side..........

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
anna wearing her ass cheek shorts to go do that climbing thing was a choice lol. I’d be dying from chafing, any of her workout leggings would of been smarter. Also Jonathan is in full frame 80 or more percent of the time for Anna being the vlogger.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I do think it’s very strange behaviour that people are getting their family members to comment on Edie’s gender as if it’s an opinion. My nephew is trans, and we have children in the family (him included) and they’ve all taken it in their stride. We are all here for the same reason, we can’t stand A & J, so it does sadden me to know my family members wouldn’t be accepted here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I do think it’s very strange behaviour that people are getting their family members to comment on Edie’s gender as if it’s an opinion. My nephew is trans, and we have children in the family (him included) and they’ve all taken it in their stride. We are all here for the same reason, we can’t stand A & J, so it does sadden me to know my family members wouldn’t be accepted here.
They would be accepted here. The problem with the Saccone Joly's is that it seems forced onto Edie

Reactions: 26
They would be accepted here. The problem with the Saccone Joly's is that it seems forced onto Edie
Came here to say the same. Sadly I do feel it has been very forced onto Edie. I've taught quite a few children who have gone on to transition and it has been so lovely to witness as it's been so genuine, I worry this is not genuine and more the parents influencing the decision.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That’s great for you and your family but I’m sure that is a completely different situation to this one. The SJs are literally making money from this. They are sharing disturbingly private information about their child’s transition to strangers on the internet that are asking very weird and inappropriate questions.
We are all fairly certain that Ed is going along with this because they are finally getting attention from their parents and are getting gifts for it. We pretty much all believe that Ed is too young for a choice this big when it’s obvious he’s confused by it and he’s not getting no professional support.
None of us are transphobic (I hope) or anything like that, we just don’t agree with what the SJs are doing

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Personal Reflection...

My daughter was a preemie and had many issues when she was young, but I did my research, contacted professionals to assist, and worked with her one-on-one at home. She was a very tiny, quiet, shy child, she sucked her thumb, and was extremely attached to me.

I had the local health nurse come to see her every few months and when she was two, I put her in speech therapy. The therapist was really helpful, but my daughter responded better when I did the exercises with her at home. I enrolled us in many mommy & me programs, and arranged several play dates a month so her socialization skills could improve. When she was three, I also put her in Pre-school 2-3 times per week.

Her thumb sucking was hard to stop and I was extremely concerned about dental issues (she ended up needing braces as a teenager). So, we started a reward chart and it took a few months, but slowly she stopped depending on thumb-sucking to calm her down. However, she just would not give it up at night. Nothing I tried worked, so I just went into her room several times a night to pull out her thumb. But like all things, she did eventually grow out of it.

She was also a pretty defiant child, and one day she wouldn't listen to me and fell hard on the floor. Her mouth was bleeding and her two front teeth were loose. We immediately took her to our pediatrician so he could check if she had a concussion and he got us an appointment with an emergency dentist to inquire about her two front teeth. They had to remove those teeth that day, and told us to follow up with a dentist every 6 months.

When she entered Elementary School, I explained to her teachers that she had some delays and they arranged extra assistance to improve her reading and math skills, plus I read with her at home and helped with her daily homework. By the time she reached middle school (grade 6) she was all caught up.

I am by no means a perfect parent, but I tried my hardest and I always put my daughters needs first. Today she is taller than me, and about to start her third year of college, with a B average. She still lives at home, and we have a very close relationship.

I guess the point I am trying to make is that Anna & Jonathan are incapable of seeing past their needs and putting their children first. They can't be bothered to focus on their children and get them the help they need. Speech therapy, assisting with homework, regular dentist & doctor's appointments would all conflict with their 'me time' and they are not willing to adapt their lives around their children's needs.

Those kids are doomed if they don't have parents that will help them, or fight for their future. Those kids may have a nice house, gifted vacations, and private school but all of that means nothing if they don't have their parents love and attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Jonathan has to be the most self-obsessed person ever, even kinda worse than Anna actually. He never listens to his children, or anyone, he just pretends to listen while in his head he’s thinking about what ‘kool,loik’ thing he could say next into the camera. The way he goes on with Andrea, now he wants Andrea to want to do car reviews with him, you could see Jonathan was seeing £££ and free cars, he’s gone full blown manic. Has it ever crossed his mind to do something with each child that isn’t low-key for himself? Using Eduardo as his dress up doll to make TikToks, using Andrea to get his hands on expensive cars, … It’s heartbreaking to hear the kids trying talk and J and A just good-boy/girling them and never actually listen and engaging with them

And when he said “you know, Jaguar is part of Land Rover…” it was so obvious he was hoping he could get Land Rover to get him a free/heavily discounted Jaguar somehow. LR was kind (stupid?) enough to give him the VIP treatment, but instead of being grateful he just wants more. He’s disgusting!

• Angry
Reactions: 33
She will catch up with her speech they all do, and speech therapists would agree as if they didn’t most wouldn’t have a job 🤣 but thumb sucking is very normal at 5 and she will give it up herself eventually again they all do. This is why kids shouldn’t be on social media as for too many people have opinions on things they don’t understand.

00C2DB1D-B536-4D55-8F9A-6C1BBDCE92C8.jpeg

8996B7EE-F089-40C1-B583-084594CEA70C.jpeg

This is straight off of a dental practice’s website. I’m sorry but Alessia is approaching 5 and a half while having had her two front teeth knocked out of her skull. It’s a problem. She will be EXTREMELY lucky if she comes out of this with no issues but genetics is not on her side either when it comes to teeth so it’s not looking good. And no, not everyone grows out of it, some cases it continues on into adulthood. These are not opinions these are facts.

Reactions: 25
The latest stories where Anna’s posted baby A1 &A2, I homely thought Andreas was a recent one! That’s no shade on Andrea, it’s the fact they still treat him like a baby, and not in a cute or beneficial way! He appears much younger as he’s not encouraged to speak, eat or behave like a 3 year old. Also, the buzz cut doesn’t help, as it looks like a baby hair growth
He will be 4 next week I believe.

Reactions: 8
It really annoys me that the children don’t automatically know to say thank you. In fact, the first video I ever watched of them, Anna had come back from a trip to America, possibly for a Benefit thing and brought flip flops back for the Es. Neither child said thank you or was asked, “what do you say?” and I commented on it. That was my first brush with their rabid ‘fans.’ 😳 I had not expected the quite the response I got! You’d think I’d called the children murderers or something!

Reactions: 23
It’s not a problem and if her teeth are wonky she will get a brace (if she wants)
Nah it'll be #gifted invisalign
J+A already have had the company gift them however long treatment lasts each despite both "not caring how their teeth look"
I haven't seen the video montage of how Jonos teeth have changed since he started like he promised he would
*cue prompt update about invisalign*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe that as a mother, Anna didn’t go to help choose Emilia’s glasses, nor was she involved when the glasses were first brought out and then fitted. When she was finally arsed to look, she said her perfunctory, emotionless, “they’re really cool.” And nothing more. She’s so appearances focused, I’d have thought she wouldn’t trust Jotato to have any idea when choosing the frames and she would have been very wise, in my opinion! She’s just so distanced from her children. She just doesn’t care. I can’t fathom it at all.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.