SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe that as a mother, Anna didn’t go to help choose Emilia’s glasses, nor was she involved when the glasses were first brought out and then fitted. When she was finally arsed to look, she said her perfunctory, emotionless, “they’re really cool.” And nothing more. She’s so appearances focused, I’d have thought she wouldn’t trust Jotato to have any idea when choosing the frames and she would have been very wise, in my opinion! She’s just so distanced from her children. She just doesn’t care. I can’t fathom it at all.
Ite like unless something is to do with herself she's not interested?
She enjoys scaring the kids for her own amusement.
If any of them are upset or distressed they get no reassurance at all, no one will forget when eduardo was super distressed in the car needing a bathroom and all she did was tell Emilia to film it!
Can't say we've ever seen her comfort the kids when there poorly, or race to arrange appointments for anyone other than herself.
Anything arranged for the kids gets forgotten anyway despite owning a calendar

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I can’t believe that as a mother, Anna didn’t go to help choose Emilia’s glasses, nor was she involved when the glasses were first brought out and then fitted. When she was finally arsed to look, she said her perfunctory, emotionless, “they’re really cool.” And nothing more. She’s so appearances focused, I’d have thought she wouldn’t trust Jotato to have any idea when choosing the frames and she would have been very wise, in my opinion! She’s just so distanced from her children. She just doesn’t care. I can’t fathom it at all.
She most likely thinks Emilia wearing glasses will make her less conventionally beautiful which is a bleeping disgusting way to feel about your daughter. But knowing Anna, I’d bet my house that she’s annoyed about the glasses.

Reactions: 28
I thought 'non-binary' Jonathan claimed he wasn't into cars!!! He wet his knickers when he was playing with Anna's courtesy car...........then he wants to review cars????

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought 'non-binary' Jonathan claimed he wasn't into cars!!! He wet his knickers when he was playing with Anna's courtesy car...........then he wants to review cars????
Yep I remember that too. I even found a post I made here back in March calling him out for apparently never liking cars!

I think he forgets that he filmed everyday of their lives for years 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Isn't it very telling that the only person in both of their families who makes an effort to visit is Anna's mum and never has anyone else with her, Wonder why that might be?Seems she's returning this week.
Whenever they happen to visit don't make much of an effort to see family and spend majority of the time away from them. 🤔
I wonder if the kids have noticed that? none of their aunts(other than Emma visiting just the once)uncles, cousins, other grandparents not even Erica visits them and apart from one exception they haven't gone to see Jonathan's side either, granted they didn't make a great impression during that trip!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
He has always been into cars.

Reactions: 6
He has always been into cars.
Giselle isn't into cars, Jono loves them
It's hard sometimes to separate your multiple inner voices, I'm sure when Giselle is in control of the skin machine, the skin machine would hate anything masculine

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She never even went to pick out E2's first shoes, they left that to the nanny.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I’d never heard of dyscalculia so I looked up the Wikipedia page. If It’s true it only effects 3 to 6 of the population it’s pretty weird all the comments saying they have it too under their videos. Did Jonathan just pay 700 dollars for her to “have“ it? He seemed pissed off when she said they wasted the money then got happy after she said she was kidding.

I say Eduardo is a boy because he is and because of the obvious grooming, he doesn’t even know what transgender means. Jonathan branded it onto him. He never said he was a girl Jonathan came up with all of it. Because boys can’t have long hair or wear dresses. He did think he could marry his sister and that was the only thing Jonathan sort of corrected him on. Guess his sister won’t be the one he marries and steals the baby from now lol. Andrea is always saying his pregnant and really ruining his manly persona though, Jonathan needs to stop it or hell end up with four “daughters”.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Poor a2 in the vlog, eating prawn curry and he burns his mouth and anal says “you always do this you need to blow on it!” Almost sounding annoyed as he cries. Uhhh no anal, you are the parent and you need to allow your small sons food to cool before you give it to him and burn him you idiot

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
I’d never heard of dyscalculia so I looked up the Wikipedia page. If It’s true it only effects 3 to 6 of the population it’s pretty weird all the comments saying they have it too under their videos. Did Jonathan just pay 700 dollars for her to “have“ it? He seemed pissed off when she said they wasted the money then got happy after she said she was kidding.

I say Eduardo is a boy because he is and because of the obvious grooming, he doesn’t even know what transgender means. Jonathan branded it onto him. He never said he was a girl Jonathan came up with all of it. Because boys can’t have long hair or wear dresses. He did think he could marry his sister and that was the only thing Jonathan sort of corrected him on. Guess his sister won’t be the one he marries and steals the baby from now lol. Andrea is always saying his pregnant and really ruining his manly persona though, Jonathan needs to stop it or hell end up with four “daughters”.
As a teacher a lot of parents seem to be paying for a diagnosis for their children more so than ever. They basically pay to get the diagnosis they want and tbh are rarely not given it. Im assuming it’s because of the back log and over stuffed NHS so can’t blame them.

I feel sorry for E. Im not entirely convinced E feels / thinks is a girl. There’s too many clips and videos of E saying one thing and then later on something else which has clearly been scripted by Jonathan.
when I was younger my sister was a typical “Tom boy” cut her hair short. Wore boys clothes. Only played football. Would have nothing pink. But that was it?? She was a girl into more typically “boy” things & it was fine.
She’s definitely way more “girly” now but children should just be allowed to be themselves and be interested in whatever they want without getting labelled. Jonathan just pushes the labelled soooo much it’s strange. There’s a difference between supporting and exploiting your child.

I saw another parent who had a child who was kinda playing around with typical “boy” and “girl” interests. She was a girl but had lots of brothers wanted to cut her hair short, wear trousers etc and her parents just let her? It wasn’t a big deal, it wasn’t anything other than a little girl playing around with stereotypical gender roles.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel like the only reason jonathan wanted children was to exploit them for money. He doesn’t seem to actually love them at at. I don’t even think he loves Anna.

Poor a2 in the vlog, eating prawn curry and he burns his mouth and anal says “you always do this you need to blow on it!” Almost sounding annoyed as he cries. Uhhh no anal, you are the parent and you need to allow your small sons food to cool before you give it to him and burn him you idiot
She also feeds hot off the stove scrambled eggs to foxes, she s a dipshit.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
A new tiktok and E1 is dressed in… you guessed it - that same play suit!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s not a problem and if her teeth are wonky she will get a brace (if she wants) like a lot of people that have wonky teeth and she will grow out of it but if by the very tiny chance she doesn’t that’s not for you to worry about as that’s Alessia’s business. Alessia didn’t choose to be on social media and her crappy parents put her in a situation she can’t control and to nitpick about her thumb sucking is ridiculous
It is not just a simple thing so as to have the attitude of oh well she can just get braces like it’s nothing. Braces are very expensive, painful, and make you not want to eat, give you raging headaches, cause bleeding mouth sores, can scar the inside of your mouth and cause a whole other slew of problems, emotionally and physically. I had braces and now years later I am left with a chronic TMJ related disorder that causes me severe jaw pain and debilitating headaches. Related to the shifting of my teeth and strain on my jaw. Nobody is nitpicking Alessia’s thumb sucking. The whole point is that it’s truly awful that Anna and Jonathan are doing nothing to intervene in the matter to help prevent her from having to go through these issues in the future. It can all be avoided. Yet they encourage her baby behavior and it’s doing her nothing but harm.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
she's given them food straight out of the microwave when they were even younger so they really should've learned to let it cool by now (a and j not the kids)

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She most likely thinks Emilia wearing glasses will make her less conventionally beautiful which is a bleeping disgusting way to feel about your daughter. But knowing Anna, I’d bet my house that she’s annoyed about the glasses.
She’s obsessed with looks, but seeing the kids now vs a few years ago, I’m starting to think she doesn’t want them to look prettier than her. And she'll probably be the competitive and resentful mom when the girls are teenagers/young adults while she’ll look like a 65 year old woman.

Reactions: 23
she's given them food straight out of the microwave when they were even younger so they really should've learned to let it cool by now (a and j not the kids)
So she burns them with hot food and freezes them with cold showers. Such a witch.

She’s obsessed with looks, but seeing the kids now vs a few years ago, I’m starting to think she doesn’t want them to look prettier than her. And she'll probably be the competitive and resentful mom when the girls are teenagers/young adults while she’ll look like a 65 year old woman.
Oh my god can you imagine anna when she's older. She will freeze her face before she gets wrinkles. She'll be the Surrey version of Madonna. I wouldn't be surprised if she got a boob job in the next few years always talking about her boobs being not good enough for her liking.

She will be mutton dressed as lamb when Emilia and Alessia are in their early 20s.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.