SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just surprised that they are still daily vlogging, especially with how low the views are. They must really need every penny they can get

Reactions: 30
I don’t think Anna feels Emilia isn’t “pretty” with glasses, I think she doesn’t care either way, which is probably even worse. All she cares about are her own looks, never seen her embarrassed by Jonathan in the slightest so I doubt she cares about the kids’ looks. She used to when they were babies and she could dress them up like accessories, but now that they’re more independent she’s lost all interest. Anna only cares about Anna and loves nothing and no one except for herself. I think it’s some kind of mental disorder with her, definitely not normal to be this cold and detached from the world and people around you.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
E1 made herself a YouTube account 😳

She can’t wait to follow all her favourite YouTubers (no doubt all the Insta baddies who are brilliant role models for a nearly 10 year old /s)

Then E2 pops up with “ subscribe to us, subscribe to meeeee”

I reckon we can guarantee it’s not a YouTube kids account but a normal one (Jonathan did mention a google account so assuming she also now has an email address as well), is it still 13+ to legally have an account?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
It will probably be in his name and he will feature just like in the tiktoks, to prevent Youtube issues.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
E1 made herself a YouTube account 😳

She can’t wait to follow all her favourite YouTubers (no doubt all the Insta baddies who are brilliant role models for a nearly 10 year old /s)

Then E2 pops up with “ subscribe to us, subscribe to meeeee”

I reckon we can guarantee it’s not a YouTube kids account but a normal one (Jonathan did mention a google account so assuming she also now has an email address as well), is it still 13+ to legally have an account?
I thought she didn't like filming?

Reactions: 5
Whilst Anna was getting her nails done, said "I am going to leave a sweat stain on this seat I am in short shorts, last time I had a towel under me":sick:
Well why wear those god awful skimpy short shorts there then, I am sure she could worn something else just for the appointment, especially knowing half her butt and vagina is hanging out of those things touching that ladys chair where other people will be sitting. Poor Donna has to wipe that chair down afterwards. Eww can't imagine what Anna left behind, disgusting, I am sure Donna was grossed out by it, Anna has no consideration whatsoever, she is so feral.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Why does Anna keep wearing that straw visor? It just screams ’old lady, American tourist.’ It’s awful!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Prawn curry with a side of brandy 😷 those poor kids hardly any sauce for 6 people bet the roses got a good dinner last night!

Reactions: 11
I love how she says the alcohol will burn off when it's been well documented that it doesn't unless cooked at specific temperatures for a certain time period. Doesn't look like that sad dollop of sauce she had for six people had three hours to cook it out. The kid's diet is just so sad because right after their mostly half-eaten meals they then get a sugary treat. Why can't she make them fruit with some whipped cream or something healthier for a treat instead of shoving them full of highly processed sugary treats? In my house, I keep nuts, cut-up fruit, and dark chocolate as treats. However, I'm a hygienist and my mother has Alzheimer's so I'm not a huge fan of sugar.

Reactions: 19
I do think it’s very strange behaviour that people are getting their family members to comment on Edie’s gender as if it’s an opinion. My nephew is trans, and we have children in the family (him included) and they’ve all taken it in their stride. We are all here for the same reason, we can’t stand A & J, so it does sadden me to know my family members wouldn’t be accepted here.
Easy on the woke victimhood chief

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Thought I hadn't seen Anna and Jonathan pop up on my Instagram for a while so searched their names. Seems I've been blocked? 🤔 I don't even participate on comments or likes on their Instagrams or YouTube. Weird

Reactions: 11
Thought I hadn't seen Anna and Jonathan pop up on my Instagram for a while so searched their names. Seems I've been blocked? 🤔 I don't even participate on comments or likes on their Instagrams or YouTube. Weird
i know some people have been blocked for looking at their stories but not following them.. they must have a lot of time on their hands to spend so much of it blocking people :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Prawn curry with a side of brandy 😷 those poor kids hardly any sauce for 6 people bet the roses got a good dinner last night!

Annal only likes dry food - how dare anyone else in that house not like the same as her.

I still cant get over the jacket potato with leek and broccoli mashed inside. - her portions are so out, Andrea had the same as his dad .

Thankfully they only get pasta once for the 1st and 2nd week of the rolling rota and twice for the third week.
4EB883BF-F977-4A9A-90C7-58821A59ADAF.jpeg
404F331C-A8B2-4E1C-83B4-D342E33D4CFE.jpeg
CA56D51D-5E0F-4BA0-A799-A4679E921636.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I've just seen the awful Deichmann ad so it wasn't taken down, but if you search for it, it doesn't actually show up. How bizarre!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Currently using up pasta, frozen peas, penne, diced chicken and a jar of Tesco pasta sauce (minimal effort dinner) not the greatest in terms of protein and veggies but it’s definitely better than what I have seen Anna serve up. Actually was light enough for today’s heatwave as I didn’t use cheese.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.