SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back in 2016 or something Jonathan got a brand deal that included an eye test, like most people, he was diagnosed with a very minor correction most people wouldn’t even bother getting glasses for. However, since it was a brand deal he had to get the (free) glasses to show off their services. He liked the glasses so much after getting complimented on them that he started wearing them all the time, despite there being no need, other than when watching Tv and things like that. He became quite obsessed with them and they were part of his ‘new me’. He went as far as hilariously photoshopping them into a video thumbnail for continuity, because he didn’t wear his glasses that day. He never needed them in the first place and just dropped them like any fashion accessory to accentuate the new, short lived look that went best with the book promotion.

View attachment 1491971

The fact that those glasses aren’t even real it’s photoshopped 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🥸 I’M ROLLING!!! 😆😆😆😆 LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And he then used it as part of his 'poor me' story, saying he never felt real, was 'hiding behind glass' when wearing his glasses......

He liked the look, even his cartoon character in his kids' book wore them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So A2 finally gets his eggs.
E1 finally gets salmon and cream cheese again.
They finally get veggies and hummus.

I mean, tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle 🤣

I agree with the others that have said the same thing, this whole vlog was “letting tattle pick what we do in a day” cause pretty much everything from today’s vlog has been mentioned here in the past week!

How much more lame can you two morons get? Thinking that you’re actually one upping us on here 🤣 Oh no guys look they’re actually doing something with their children, gosh they’re really owning us today, whatever will we do 😆

You know what J&A, it has the direct opposite effect. It just shows how bad you really are! This isn’t even bare minimum parenting, dipsticks. Do better!

Side note: he’s begging for book reviews again 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well done tattlers ..if it means they look after the children properly then that's a win. I just worry what still happens outside of what we see 😖. Part of me wants them to keep vlogging so everyone can see the kids....it's also evidence when this comes crashing down that they neglected and abused those children.

Reactions: 13
Wowwwww this is so accurate for this family

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
There's also something called " forced manners". It isn't beneficial to force children to do this. It's a learned behaviour, from parents and other adults. Unfortunately it Is just expected of kids. But not equally as expected from adults towards kids.
It’s also known as ‘good manners.’ Something sadly lacking in many of today’s children. I don’t care how it sits with ridiculous wokery and pseudo-psychology, manners cost nothing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I so hope the kids know what they want for school lunch each day and aren’t stood changing their mind every two minutes like mrs pathetic

Reactions: 8
Just seen an article about a transgender clinic that is facing legal action from 1,000 families for pushing their children into transitioning.

The children were misdiagnosed, yes JONATHAN and ANNA, that many children really thought they were the opposite sex in the wrong bodies but discovered later on that they were in fact the sex they were born as.

They have now all had irreversible changes to their bodies that they have to suffer with for the rest of their lives.

To think, those children didn’t even have a psychopathic father filming their every private moment for the world either. They most likely didn’t have parents that they felt the need to impress and gain attention from. Do you really think Eduardo is actually a girl J&A? Or is he a confused boy trying to get love and attention from parents who used to ignore him and push him to the back, and is now showered with attention, gifts and more attention? I mean, you both already know the truth don’t you. But money is more important.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I really don’t believe Eduardo thinks he’s a girl, I think he’s gay but because he’s being told so much misinformation by his parents, he’s just agreeing with whatever they say because theyre his caregivers - why would they lie to him?

Still working my way through Trans. It’s making me so angry, I’m having to read it very slowly and very few pages at a time.

Reactions: 19
Lots of children and people in general don’t conform to society’s expectations of their gender. A tiny tiny tiny amount of these people grow up to be trans adults. Whether or not E2 will remain trans into adulthood is beside the point, what is sick to me is that imo Jono himself doesn’t actually believe it. He thinks this is all a harmless, reversible and temporary lifestyle to get money/attention. It’s clear in the way he talks.

The way he has said ‘’Edie can pull the plug any time’’ ‘’Edie MAY want to return to Eduardo as an adult’’ ‘’We don’t know our next steps re medical transition’’ … this is not the language parents use when they sincerely believe their child is trans.

Because it’s one thing believing your child is trans and believing you’re doing what’s best… just listen to parents of detransitioned teens and it’s heartbreaking. But it’s absolutely psychotic to push this when you don’t even personally believe your kid is trans. He should have been sectioned months ago.

• Heart
Idk why they didn’t jus let edie wear girl clothes and that be it? Like yknow this is my son who likes to wear dresses? It’s less pressure for the child who you’re pushing to transition 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Idk why they didn’t jus let edie wear girl clothes and that be it? Like yknow this is my son who likes to wear dresses? It’s less pressure for the child who you’re pushing to transition 😬
Because that doesn't make them as much money 😁

• Sad
  • Angry
Bad enough that every private detail of your young life is put out for public consumption, worse still is the scenario with Edie.

Can you imagine if she/he decides that he is really a boy, secondary school will be hell, with teasing and goading. Let's not pretend it doesn't happen, sadly it does. What have they done to that child.

:eek:

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Because that doesn't make them as much money 😁
Silly me, I forgot their lives revolve around money and not the actual care for the child 😳

Bad enough that every private detail of your young life is put out for public consumption, worse still is the scenario with Edie.

Can you imagine if she/he decides that he is really a boy, secondary school will be hell, with teasing and goading. Let's not pretend it doesn't happen, sadly it does. What have they done to that child.

:eek:
I also don’t think he will be allowed to go back to being Eduardo, even tho Jonathan has said “she can go back” whatever, let’s be honest he isn’t going to allow it, he wouldn’t allow his child to just like girl clothes without them being trans?? 🫠

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Even if the kid still has gender dysmorphia in secondary the kid will have a rough time. Daddy dearest monetised everything he could exploit that most parents would leave private and handed material to the kids to use against his own. We all know there’s always at least one kid in a school regardless of policy etc who will make a targets life miserable which I don’t want for any of the kids but it looks like their parents are waiting for a drama in the school.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It must be killing joliar that E2, has more masculine features since they decided the gender thing . I don’t envisage that e2 will be built like his mothers half brothers but joliars dad and brother are average to slim build but not tall, joliar is squat and and square . Her dad was thin and appeared tall. E2 will probably be a bit like Joe sugg but taller if he stays as he is . But facially there would be a lot of work needed for e2 to pass as a female .

if they carry on, E2 will be the sort of trans female that believes they have periods 🙄

Reactions: 14
I hope that since the clinic has been shut down there’s more scrutiny so that parents like j can’t exploit their child and cause irreversible damage.

……and we’re back with Anna’s LOOK AT ME recovery dancing bikini moves on a reel. Same sh*t, different day!

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I found myself thinking the two youngest ones are too young for the climbing tree activities thinking they are 2 and 3 but how old are they? Really shows they have done very little with the children. Glad to see they ended up enjoying it though and maybe it will mean they do more stuff like that. It would really help them developmentally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.