SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked at the map of where they live - Mcdonald's is TWO miles away - he could've driven to mcdonald's and ordered instead of having them deliver..........so lazy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
E2 is barely eating anything lately 😔

Doesn’t look like the dinner plate was even touched in the latest vlog. I hope J&A don’t let E2 gorge on chocolate before bed every night.

I wish Anna would go get some proper help for her ED, it’s obvious the kids are affected now 😔

• Sad
E2 has always been more influenced by A&J's superficial comments, and it is now starting to show at mealtimes, too...

• Sad
Reactions: 13
That garden has been totally destroyed.. I've never seen anyone wreck anything as much... everything in that house has been done on the cheap and freebies and it shows...

Reactions: 14
My garden is in better condition and I have been doing the bare minimum since my mum got sick 17 months ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That garden has been totally destroyed.. I've never seen anyone wreck anything as much... everything in that house has been done on the cheap and freebies and it shows...
I agree, they have ruined a beautiful home and garden. All it needed was a bit of updating to their personal taste, not to totally cheapen the house and destroy the garden.

Reactions: 18
Anal, you are indeed very lucky to have a husband who does his share, not to mention the staff who do all the jobs you can’t be arsed to. Most fathers are probably out of the house at work until whatever time and it’s likely most mothers are too. You’d really have something to moan about if you had to spend all day at work, then collect your children from childcare, make dinner, clean up after dinner, supervise homework, sort children for bed, get everything ready for school the next day. But no. Actually the women doing this are the sort of people who call you out on your lazy, entitled tit, so you block them. 🤷🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 24
bleeping tool riding around the garden on various tractors etc and he has wrecked the place. Where are the tall thin trees gone at the back. Remember the thousands of pounds worth of baux plants he let die. Knocked down a lovely shed at the back too for no reason. Omg I hate the man. He doesn't deserve a house like that. I want to see him in financial ruin.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I went to watch the chip scene and dont really think it was as bad as you are all making out. I would get thick too if I had ordered and paid for chips and they left them off the order.
But then again I dont see the appeal of eating stone cold Mc Donalds at home.
I get that, but it was his body language and tone of voice. I get annoyed when I order something and it doesnt turn up but I don’t behave like how he does. His wife offered a suggestion and he was rude and blunt towards her, and it’s the way how the camera abruptly stopped just as he was about to go into one.

from a viewers prospective it was uncomfortable to watch and makes you think about what is going on when the camera isn’t rolling.

she compares her non working stay at home husband to working fathers at that school? Most working fathers definitely do help with bath time and bedtime, help to clean, and cook- it's actually not that rare. The difference between her husband and others is that other fathers are out working full time and then help out with kids and house on top.

Reactions: 28
she compares her non working stay at home husband to working fathers at that school? Most working fathers definitely do help with bath time and bedtime, help to clean, and cook- it's actually not that rare. The difference between her husband and others is that other fathers are out working full time and then help out with kids and house on top.
This. (y)Serioously, what does that lump of a man do all day? In fact what will the pair of them do when the kids go to school?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
He has this media production company that does sweet FA, so that should keep him busy....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think that's the most amount of exercise she's done all month- That dance at the end of the video, in an effort to make us believe she plays with her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's so thick! My dad worked and got up with us during the night, made our bottles, took us to our clubs, helped us with our homework and did the washing up, bath times etc. Jojo does the bare minimum!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This. (y)Serioously, what does that lump of a man do all day? In fact what will the pair of them do when the kids go to school?
Well let's see anna meets the same 2 friends occasionally, stretches out housework to fill the day even though each thing takes no more than 10 minutes each.
Makes dinner in the mornings to reheat hours later.
Scrolls on her phone for hours, does the online weekly shop once a week
The rest of the days are spent recording long winded and unneeded stories ranting or whining about one thing or another 🤔

And as for jonathan well I don't want to know what he gets up to whilst the kids are at school but it probably includes brain storming videos that will(fail to) up the views no matter what they are.

Reactions: 17
I’ve just noticed this thumbnail from a few weeks ago. That man is disgusting. He knows EXACTLY what he’s doing.
D88B6047-1C44-4BD4-8B2C-4D7632820DA7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
The anniversary photos are just sad.
You can see as parents of just 1 child and then 2, they both genuinely look happy and connected as a family. Then the 2 A’s come along and the disconnect between Anna and jono couldn’t be more obvious. There isn’t love in that marriage and those photos prove it, with all 4 kids they just look like a business deal or obligation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.