SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with Anal Anna pulling strange expression faces all the time? Has she always done so?
I think she does it to make fun of herself in a way to show others on the internet ‘I don’t care that you’ll make fun of me because I’m already making fun of myself’ kinda of thing.
She’s doing it more than ever now, didn’t use to years ago.

Reactions: 20
Anyone notice in the newest vlog how stroppy Johnathan got because no chips came with his meal, and Anna was trying to offer a solution to cook him some chips and he was quite rude towards her in the way how he said yeah but they wont be McDonalds chips and the camera just cut off abruptly. I reckon he started having a big go at her just based on his attitude towards her. I barely watch the vlogs anymore, and I used to be a massive fan of this family but as I’ve gotten older I’ve seen things differently, as well as I listened to the audio version of his book just to see if it could explain some things about him but it was just full of tit!

those poor children walk on egg shells around him, and so does Anna. Even with the way how Edies’s facial expressions and the way how she was talking about the milkshake, she’s scared of him. I’ve worked with children long enough to understand their body language and that is an anxious child! Anna isn’t innocent in it all, but Johnathan intimidates that family and if he doesn’t get his own way he will throw his toys out of the pram.
I was embarrassed for him with how childish he was saying the kids have to share the chips in their happy meal with him and Anna and he kept saying it and I think even Anna thought to herself how ridiculous that is for him to be acting like that. Happy meals are so small a lot of kids aren’t even full after eating one of them but to take those kids chips out of an already small meal is so wrong in my opinion cause that was their dinner they won’t get another meal after that so let them have it all. Anna even offered to put on chips for him or he could of made himself something to eat later on or got another takeaway for himself if he’s hungry. He’s an adult so he should start acting like one. I think this was another moment we saw the real him just like in the Stacey Dooley documentary. I agree Anna isn’t innocent either there’s a lot I don’t like about her but I can imagine he is a nasty piece of work off camera and very controlling.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I think she does it to make fun of herself in a way to show others on the internet ‘I don’t care that you’ll make fun of me because I’m already making fun of myself’ kinda of thing.
I think she also does it because the young people on Instagram pull those faces to look cool and quirky. She's just trying to pretend she's still a teenager

Reactions: 14
I just watched that bit 😶 I hate anna same as Jonathan if not more, but she did look actually concerned it that clip with trying to jump straight in to make sure he has chips by offering making some.
I understand being annoyed not getting what you paid for or craving but this was not that 😶 he completely ignored her walked away pretending to tend to kids and all that chucking the papers in the bin.

We actually had McDonald's yesterday for dinner too but it was a blast nice treat and time spend together. We sat on the carpet picnic style watching Simpsons having bites from each others prefered orders to trying it just the perfect evening meal.

All anna and jono do lately is arguing or being grumpy with each other. And it might look fun to look at but for the kids it's not.
My OH and I have sarcastic humor (think black books series) but we are making sure kids are not affected thinking we are really arguing.
What this clip showed was the real meal time involving real argument and anger in front of 4 kids. No happiness in that house.
I'm so sad for those kids

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I just watched that bit 😶 I hate anna same as Jonathan if not more, but she did look actually concerned it that clip with trying to jump straight in to make sure he has chips by offering making some.
I understand being annoyed not getting what you paid for or craving but this was not that 😶 he completely ignored her walked away pretending to tend to kids and all that chucking the papers in the bin.

We actually had McDonald's yesterday for dinner too but it was a blast nice treat and time spend together. We sat on the carpet picnic style watching Simpsons having bites from each others prefered orders to trying it just the perfect evening meal.

All anna and jono do lately is arguing or being grumpy with each other. And it might look fun to look at but for the kids it's not.
My OH and I have sarcastic humor (think black books series) but we are making sure kids are not affected thinking we are really arguing.
What this clip showed was the real meal time involving real argument and anger in front of 4 kids. No happiness in that house.
I'm so sad for those kids
I feel the same way. It was every shade of uncomfortable. His strop over french fries, telling the kids they had to share ( taking food from his kids mouths..literally) :mad: He was obnoxious over a few bl**dy chips. Unbelievable.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I think he was more likely expressing his anger at McDonalds not giving them their order. But unfortunately you have to grow up and not take it out on everyone around you. Which he clearly wasn’t able to withhold his displaced anger.

If I were Anna, I would forfeit the cleaning lady for a chef. If I were truly clueless about healthy food like she is, and I didn’t eat protein (actual meat) nor replace it with large quantities of vegetarian style protein, bragged about eating 55 servings of Nutella in a week, binged on candy and pizza at night but talked about organic processed packaged foods that I buy- I would be deluded. She can’t manage on her own, and I don’t say that as snark. I am saying it out of concern. If she had a tiny bit of self-awareness to get some help. One easy fix would be to divert some funds to pay for a chef or meal help.

It is clear Jonathan and Anna have a lot of issues they need to work out in therapy. Because it’s always coming out in their daily lives, I guess dysfunctional is the word. We all act on our own childhoods, but the ones self-aware enough to acknowledge it are at least on the road to a better way of living.

And to add, there’s so much more concerning than the food…

For one, I think there’s some OCD behavior with choosing clothes. Emilia and Edourdo should be dressing on their own. (How about ironing cotton bras for another example?)

Also- they both have some aversion to going out into stores for errands. Anna counts nails, waxing, and dates at restaurants as a reason to leave the house. And for the most part does not leave her house otherwise. Is this a fear disorder? Or could it be from years of living on social media, she fears being recognized because deep down she has shame over it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Haven’t watched them in a while can’t bear to watch, both of them are so childish is it any wonder the kids are badly behaved look at their example I also feel sorry for kids especially little 2 Alessia is just mostly ignored, Andrea is indulged onscreen but I have a feeling he’s equally ignored. Neither of the parents actually listen to the kids unless it’s for a Tik Tok or for vlog. Last one I watched was the Brighton where Andrea had clearly asked for cheese pasta but got tomato that’s how much Anna listens totally emotionally cut off it just makes me sad and angry.

• Angry
It's not cute and doesn't make her look fun, it just makes her look ugly, immature and foolish. No 'normal' adult gurns as much as she does, unless they're being paid to do so a la Jim Carrey or Les Dawson.

• Heart
Really!?!?!!!!

Busy mama of 4 kids & 6 dogs spent over an hour bleeping around with filters. Damn! Wish I were that "busy".
Screenshot_20220831-074540.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I went to watch the chip scene and dont really think it was as bad as you are all making out. I would get thick too if I had ordered and paid for chips and they left them off the order.
But then again I dont see the appeal of eating stone cold Mc Donalds at home.

Reactions: 8
They're eating McDonald's AGAIN?! :oops:

No wonder Jonathan is in a bad mood, I'd be in a bad mood eating that crap all the time too.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I went to watch the chip scene and dont really think it was as bad as you are all making out. I would get thick too if I had ordered and paid for chips and they left them off the order.
I guess we all perceive things differently, I saw a barely suppressed raging man, throwing a strop over a wrongly delivered order.

I have never ordered in food so I will confess I don't know the level of annoyance I might experience. What I do know is that I wouldn't be taking childrens food to fill my own gob. He was bl***y obnoxious.

They're eating McDonald's AGAIN?! :oops:

No wonder Jonathan is in a bad mood, I'd be in a bad mood eating that crap all the time too.
i'm sure he could cook his own food if he didn't want the same.. their meals are just laziness at this point :rolleyes: like i'd understand being at work so wanting something quick, but these two do nothing all day and yet still only do butter pasta, pizza and mc donalds.. its not even an excuse that its what the kids want because they barely eat it!

• Sad
i'm sure he could cook his own food if he didn't want the same.. their meals are just laziness at this point :rolleyes: like i'd understand being at work so wanting something quick, but these two do nothing all day and yet still only do butter pasta, pizza and mc donalds.. its not even an excuse that its what the kids want because they barely eat it!
Oh I meant he’d be in a bad mood because McDonald’s makes you feel like crap.

They need to hire a dietician. If you plan your meals properly with the amount of servings you need per day for veges, fruit, protein, grains, dairy, then you hardly have to think about what to eat anymore. It becomes habit.

Eating so much junk food every day must make them feel awful.

Like someone else said, Anna doesn't need to be cooking from cookbooks all the time. Keep it simple. Throw a chicken in the oven with roasted veges, spag bol, tacos, beans and rice. Simple food that is nutritious and easy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
So in this one, she throws a fit over the kids having what looks like one packet of something to eat upstairs, but beforehand they were scratching off a barbie poster and getting it all over the carpet?? She has gotten so much love for the surgery vlog that it seems like she is thinking of doing it, she encourages her friend to family vlog, but not take her advice. Jojo wants tits, and plants balls in his yard. Where is the swing set? Anal says it's her job to clean the kitchen while her husband is so amazing because he does showers and bedtime. Why is her 8 and 9-year-old playing while they could be helping? To me, Jojo's job should be easy as he should only have one kid to shower and put to bed. I have so many questions LOL!!

Reactions: 17
I mean, I'm assuming you're a normal person so I totally get you'd respond like that I probably would too, but this is Jonathan we're talking about here so he deserves for us to ridicule his response 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.