SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y'all, that vlog! She spent the last few minutes of it talking about her needing to pee. Also, her clothes don't fit, like no tit, your clothes have never fit. She gets #gifted stuff and is probably too afraid to tell them her actual size.
At the beginning of the vlog, she states that all the moms in the school are sooo much older than she is, like 10 years. She goes to their houses and she is in awe of their grown-up things like a chip and dip plate. Anal's dumbass hang only with influencers or wanna-be influencers! She really needs therapy because she thinks she's still 20. I really hope someone at that school calls you out because you just called them old. I know I'd be pissed if I saw the failing Youtuber that is just barely scraping the barrel to pay for that school call me out for being older. I bet most of them could buy 2 of her. I'm 48 and proud of it! She is so agisted and it pisses me off!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why are the children not allowed dairy products? Are they lactose intolerant? After doing a bit of reading round : "To help meet several nutrient requirements, including calcium, it’s recommended that pre-schoolers and children aged between two and 12 years old eat at least two to three servings and teens aged 13-18 years eat at least three servings of dairy foods each day. Dairy foods include milk and milk products such as milk powders, butter, yoghurt, cheese, cream, ice cream, sour cream, cream cheese, ricotta and custard. Dairy foods are well known for being an excellent source of calcium but they can also be an important source of protein, carbohydrate, fat for energy, minerals including zinc, iodine, phosphorus and certain vitamins including vitamin A, B12 and riboflavin"

It's puzzling to me as she still gives the children eggs ....and I think I spotted full cream milk in the fridge

It reminds me of when Anna went 'gluten free' - until gossip forums pointed out that removing gluten from foods also removes vital vitamins. She has these strange fads about jumping on the next dietary bandwagon.....

Reactions: 14
Why are the children not allowed dairy products? Are they lactose intolerant? After doing a bit of reading round : "To help meet several nutrient requirements, including calcium, it’s recommended that pre-schoolers and children aged between two and 12 years old eat at least two to three servings and teens aged 13-18 years eat at least three servings of dairy foods each day. Dairy foods include milk and milk products such as milk powders, butter, yoghurt, cheese, cream, ice cream, sour cream, cream cheese, ricotta and custard. Dairy foods are well known for being an excellent source of calcium but they can also be an important source of protein, carbohydrate, fat for energy, minerals including zinc, iodine, phosphorus and certain vitamins including vitamin A, B12 and riboflavin"

It's puzzling to me as she still gives the children eggs ....and I think I spotted full cream milk in the fridge

It reminds me of when Anna went 'gluten free' - until gossip forums pointed out that removing gluten from foods also removes vital vitamins. She has these strange fads about jumping on the next dietary bandwagon.....
she gives the kids ice cream, chocolate and pizza so they have some dairy.. i'm assuming it all depends on what she feels, like you said, another diet bandwagon.. :rolleyes:
its just like j, who says he's lactose intolerant but still eats dairy milk brand chocolate..

Reactions: 16
He is not lactose intolerant. He got tested but was found negative. He talked about it at the time, but has since then changed the story.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Anyone notice in the newest vlog how stroppy Johnathan got because no chips came with his meal, and Anna was trying to offer a solution to cook him some chips and he was quite rude towards her in the way how he said yeah but they wont be McDonalds chips and the camera just cut off abruptly. I reckon he started having a big go at her just based on his attitude towards her. I barely watch the vlogs anymore, and I used to be a massive fan of this family but as I’ve gotten older I’ve seen things differently, as well as I listened to the audio version of his book just to see if it could explain some things about him but it was just full of tit!

those poor children walk on egg shells around him, and so does Anna. Even with the way how Edies’s facial expressions and the way how she was talking about the milkshake, she’s scared of him. I’ve worked with children long enough to understand their body language and that is an anxious child! Anna isn’t innocent in it all, but Johnathan intimidates that family and if he doesn’t get his own way he will throw his toys out of the pram.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What's with Anal Anna pulling strange expression faces all the time? Has she always done so?

Reactions: 15
Anyone notice in the newest vlog how stroppy Johnathan got because no chips came with his meal, and Anna was trying to offer a solution to cook him some chips and he was quite rude towards her in the way how he said yeah but they wont be McDonalds chips and the camera just cut off abruptly. I reckon he started having a big go at her just based on his attitude towards her. I barely watch the vlogs anymore, and I used to be a massive fan of this family but as I’ve gotten older I’ve seen things differently, as well as I listened to the audio version of his book just to see if it could explain some things about him but it was just full of tit!

those poor children walk on egg shells around him, and so does Anna. Even with the way how Edies’s facial expressions and the way how she was talking about the milkshake, she’s scared of him. I’ve worked with children long enough to understand their body language and that is an anxious child! Anna isn’t innocent in it all, but Johnathan intimidates that family and if he doesn’t get his own way he will throw his toys out of the pram.
YES! I think we saw a glimpse of the real Jonathan. And a glimpse at what he would have been like as a child/juvenile. Nothing or no alternative (Anna offering to cook some chips) would be good enough. I imagine that he was an insufferable nightmare growing up, much like he comes across now.

Reactions: 21
He is not lactose intolerant. He got tested but was found negative. He talked about it at the time, but has since then changed the story.
Probably was blaming his wine shits in the dairy lol

YES! I think we saw a glimpse of the real Jonathan. And a glimpse at what he would have been like as a child/juvenile. Nothing or no alternative (Anna offering to cook some chips) would be good enough. I imagine that he was an insufferable nightmare growing up, much like he comes across now.
His lazy bleeping ass should hop in his car and go get some chips then! He’s such a baby. You know he took Alessias from her probably.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She does not know what looks good on her body or else we wouldn't be seeing so much camel toe.
She is woefully unfashionable and stuck in one barbie outfits.

Reactions: 16
I don’t get a camel toe in my sports leggings and I am not a small girl. Anna my secret is buying my actual size. In one brand I am 3 different sizes depending on the piece as the different designs fit differently. No one knows if I am wear a L or XL in leggings except they know I look great in them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t get a camel toe in my sports leggings and I am not a small girl. Anna my secret is buying my actual size. In one brand I am 3 different sizes depending on the piece as the different designs fit differently. No one knows if I am wear a L or XL in leggings except they know I look great in them.
If only Anna went shopping in store and tried on items before she brought them, then she'd have a better chance of things fitting properly

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree, he stated that his siblings would be favoured over him and he was pushed out and not given any luxuries. But why come out with it all years later? Surely you would want to be relatable to your audience in the early days and educate people on abuse that can occur in the family and show people who may be going through that right now that you can come out the other side of it. It was a quick buck make money as when he stopped daily vlogging the money stopped coming in.

the documentry With Stacey was a massive eye opener as to how the family dynamics are. He is the one in the charge, and Anna goes along with it to avoid the drama of it and the kids suffer as a result of it. I really hope that one day Anna wakes up and gets herself and the children away from him. It’s all very false with Edie, she was a child who enjoyed playing with stereotypical girls items and Johnathan wants her to live the truth he want through her, which is so wrong! It should be something Edie would like to do and feel comfortable with doing so. These children have been plastered online from the second they’ve been born!

looking back on the wedding video you can see how uncomfortable and unhappy Anna looks, there’s just something so creepy about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve got HG been hospitalised 3 times 😩
No guilt! You are doing everything you can. Your baby will absolutely get everything they need. Your body will always feed your baby before it feeds you. Stay hydrated!

Reactions: 3
Thread title suggestions:

-What in the fook, will someone in that house do a decent cook.

or

-Anna's a nutter she's always making pasta and butter

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

also the mountains of chocolate they eat

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Y'all, that vlog! She spent the last few minutes of it talking about her needing to pee. Also, her clothes don't fit, like no tit, your clothes have never fit. She gets #gifted stuff and is probably too afraid to tell them her actual size.
At the beginning of the vlog, she states that all the moms in the school are sooo much older than she is, like 10 years. She goes to their houses and she is in awe of their grown-up things like a chip and dip plate. Anal's dumbass hang only with influencers or wanna-be influencers! She really needs therapy because she thinks she's still 20. I really hope someone at that school calls you out because you just called them old. I know I'd be pissed if I saw the failing Youtuber that is just barely scraping the barrel to pay for that school call me out for being older. I bet most of them could buy 2 of her. I'm 48 and proud of it! She is so agisted and it pisses me off!
See, with anyone else I wouldn’t take anything negative from the age mention, I’ve friends who had children really young and they’ve spoken about being younger than most of the other mothers in the sense that they sometimes feel immature or out of their depth at school meetings etc because the others come across so self assured and like they have their tit together.
Getting older is a neutral thing to many including me so remarking that I’m a lot older than x person or younger than y person isn’t a value judgement or positive or negative thing to me.

Having said that, we know how much of Anna’s personality is based on her being a hot young thing (in her eyes) so I’m more reluctant to give her the benefit of the doubt 😂 their wealth is irrelevant imo, would be stooping to the same tacky level by using that as a measurement, I think they should just be happy and content if they’re not assholes like the SJs, whether they’re paupers or millionaires they’re already doing better if they’re semi decent people who treat others well!

oh no, I’ve goneall cheesy

See, with anyone else I wouldn’t take anything negative from the age mention, I’ve friends who had children really young and they’ve spoken about being younger than most of the other mothers in the sense that they sometimes feel immature or out of their depth at school meetings etc because the others come across so self assured and like they have their tit together.
Getting older is a neutral thing to many including me so remarking that I’m a lot older than x person or younger than y person isn’t a value judgement or positive or negative thing to me.

Having said that, we know how much of Anna’s personality is based on her being a hot young thing (in her eyes) so I’m more reluctant to give her the benefit of the doubt 😂 their wealth is irrelevant imo, would be stooping to the same tacky level by using that as a measurement, I think they should just be happy and content if they’re not assholes like the SJs, whether they’re paupers or millionaires they’re already doing better if they’re semi decent people who treat others well!

oh no, I’ve goneall cheesy

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched in the longest time, just reading here but I can tell you, it’s a rude awakening when you wake up as a 40 something year old and you’re no longer considered to be young and beautiful. I fear it’s going to be soul crushing for Anna because that’s where she places all her worth. In her looks.

I wish the saccone jolys would all just jump offline and live their lives in the present. The kids deserve that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anal ending the latest vlog- “Don’t take what I do on the vlog as advice okay, pretty much ever”

Anna, this is why we have problems with most things you say, especially when you start spruiking dangerous advice directed to your young impressionable followers.

You’ve just admitted and confirmed our concerns!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.