SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did anna make a point of the pancakes being dairy free to then completely smother them in thick layers of chocolate spread? Not only does that defeat the purpose but They would have been bouncing up the walls and feeling sick
Admittedly I like chocolate spread occasionally but the amount she used was sickening! 🤢🤮

Bring back the weetabix, toast, non chocolate cereals etc.

Reactions: 31
Only if my client was wanting their belly to be like it was pre pregnancy as it’s unrealistic. I have had mums come to me saying they want flat stomachs and to get rid of their pouches and it’s just not going to happen. Ofc there will be improvement but I’m not going to have them waste their money as I charge £30 an hour when they are not going to get the results they want. Some people snap back and can absolutely have the body they had before but once they have that pouch that hangs down the chances of that going are nill. I can usually tell from a consultation what results can be achieved
Thanks for your response. However, not to appear like a broken record, unnecessary surgery just baffles me, moreover a non medical person recommending surgery makes me feel uneasy.

Why did anna make a point of the pancakes being dairy free to then completely smother them in thick layers of chocolate spread? Not only does that defeat the purpose but They would have been bouncing up the walls and feeling sick
Admittedly I like chocolate spread occasionally but the amount she used was sickening! 🤢🤮

Bring back the weetabix, toast, non chocolate cereals etc.
She said they use a large jar per week, then corrected herself and said a week and a half. I always get the feeling herself and Jono are looking for a freebie from Nutella...

So unhealthy for their little bodies and teeth :(

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Thanks for your response. However, not to appear like a broken record, unnecessary surgery just baffles me, moreover a non medical person recommending surgery makes me feel uneasy.
I completely understand your concern and I’d never recommend it if I knew their goals could be achieved through diet and exercise. I’ve had people come in and say oh I want a 6 pack by summer 😂 which obviously isn’t achievable but over a longer period of time would be so I would not recommend surgery just as a quick fix! I like to be straight with my clients and never feed them a dream just to make money as I’m sure the mental implications of that would be awful

Reactions: 7
I saw the ‘erotic’ story. I seriously thought it was a viz type spoof. Was it really supposed to be serious? And erotic? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She said they use a large jar per week, then corrected herself and said a week and a half. I always get the feeling herself and Jono are looking for a freebie from Nutella...

So unhealthy for their little bodies and teeth :(
Sorry what? A large jar of Nutella in 10 days?! Holy moly… takes my family MONTHS to go through a large jar of anything, Nutella being the one that specifically takes the longest to go through.
I just watched how much she puts on, much more than the recommended serving size for an adult on each of those pancakes. Disgusting 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
OMG look at the state of Alessia's feet ! Her feet are filthy ! The poor little girl, how are J & A ignoring this, they would see her feet in this state and they are just ignoring it!! just like they do with everything to do with their kids health and wellbeing. It looks like she has a little sore on foot as well, omg that must hurt. I dont understand, J & A walk around the house with there shoes/slippers on but yet the kids run around barefoot at all times even outside and I wince when I see them outside on that patio barefoot because there are sharp edges on some of those tiles, it's heartbreaking and infuriating this is happening, there are so many obvious signs of neglect in that house, it's insane! What sort of people just leave there child's feet like that.

C111B6EA-0144-402E-9BF0-8CDCC8D994C4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Anal bending over in the garden trying to entice the co baby maker has me in fits of laughter 🤣

Jonny boy has mentioned multiple times it’s hard for him to keep his clothes on when his sexy wife is flaunting around! Her being in her butt floss shorts wiggling around should have certainly made him randy and engage his sex god complex.

But no, he’s just pottering around on the hired digger 🤣

More and more convinced he is in the closet.
Anal is just his beard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Anna's cooking reminds me of the 1970's, when the shops were closed and my late mother used to empty out the pantry to see what she could cook for us!

Anna thinks that half a bag of frozen peas and a few sprigs of asparagus - is enough for four children and two adults. She complained that Ocado didn't have any spinach left ...so go to the shop in the car and buy some? Also, she added a small bottle of wine .....does she know that not all alcohol burns off during cooking? If you cook something slow for three hours, 95% of the alcohol will burn off ......but not in Anna's 'ris o oh' (risotto)...........there's probably up to 50% left over.....

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Anna's cooking reminds me of the 1970's, when the shops were closed and my late mother used to empty out the pantry to see what she could cook for us!

Anna thinks that half a bag of frozen peas and a few sprigs of asparagus - is enough for four children and two adults. She complained that Ocado didn't have any spinach left ...so go to the shop in the car and buy some? Also, she added a small bottle of wine .....does she know that not all alcohol burns off during cooking? If you cook something slow for three hours, 95% of the alcohol will burn off ......but not in Anna's 'ris o oh' (risotto)...........there's probably up to 50% left over.....
She’s a terrible cook. There is nothing I love more than rustling something up with pantry and fridge leftovers. It’s like an excersize in creativity with the added benefit of not being wasteful. Win win.
With Anna, it’s either convoluted recipes with loads of ingredients (some of which are not really suited to kids palates), or on the other end of the spectrum, butter pasta. That’s because she can’t cook and has no creativity and also because she has an unhealthy vision of what she considers ‘safe food’.
She would be better off making beans on toast, Shepherds pie, spaghetti bol, Sunday roast etc instead of trying to make pretentious this and that from her cookbooks that her kids barely eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
imagine basic hygiene of having a bath being a “treat” WTAF is wrong with this woman? And certainly E1 should not be sharing a bath with her siblings now she’s pre teen
You would think that living with a dumpling of a man, who was told by his own kid that he smells 🤮, that bathing & personal hygiene would be a priority for Anal, but guess she must be used to Jotato smelling of BO & dirt, 🤢🤢 that she doesn't think that a bath or shower a day is important.

I have an awful feeling that when E1 starts to develop etc, Jotato will get off on it & document every change that poor girl will go through 😢 it will definitely be content, I can't imagine that something like that won't be exploited for views.
He will be running around like the cat that got the cream. He is a vile, sick little man, I personally don't think he should be around any kid, including his own. 😔

• Sick

She completely useless. She does shopping list religiously on exact day and is apt super organised in 30 minutes slots, but every time she moans about her shopping or how she has almost nothing left at the end of the week... the apple story comes to mind 🙈
And she religiously meal plan and cant make sure she has ingredients on hand. So if ocado didnt have spinach theres other other shops around that sell organic spinach.
She is more than happy to drive to all her beauty appointments or matt boy, but cant jump in the car for bag of spinach or to send jono? Its not like they live in the middle of nowhere.
Just useless and promoting organisated motherhood while laughing at herself hiw stupid she is 🤦‍♀️ and the minions are all eating it I just dont get this stupidity 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
I really hope A1 isn’t going to bed with those feet! I also hope that’s from running around outside and not from the house floor. When she said they went through a large container of Nutella in around a week, I believe it! The state of the kids faces with all that smeared over their face shows it, my teeth hurt just looking at that.
I wonder when she’s going to get it through that thick skull of hers that wine in a kids dish is insane! Why the duck do you give your kids tit that’s killing your kids brain cells? Sugar all day everyday and then throwing in an alcoholic meal! Yea, they don’t eat the entire thing but ffs you can flavor a meal without it. I’ve gone 28 years of cooking for my kids without one drop of alcohol.

• Heart
You would think that living with a dumpling of a man, who was told by his own kid that he smells 🤮, that bathing & personal hygiene would be a priority for Anal, but guess she must be used to Jotato smelling of BO & dirt, 🤢🤢 that she doesn't think that a bath or shower a day is important.

I have an awful feeling that when E1 starts to develop etc, Jotato will get off on it & document every change that poor girl will go through 😢 it will definitely be content, I can't imagine that something like that won't be exploited for views.
He will be running around like the cat that got the cream. He is a vile, sick little man, I personally don't think he should be around any kid, including his own. 😔
100% he will! The Inghams (another n*nce dad) do the same all the time with clickbait titles - 'Big Changes for teen', that sort of thing.

• Sad
  • Sick
Is it just me not paying attention (that could be the utter boredom of the content) or is E2 barely noticeable in the recent vlogs?

Reactions: 13
We all know Anna's meal choices are gross, but these 2 meals are really gross especially the Tofu Chilaquiles. I'm not Mexican, but the last time I checked chilaquiles had no meat in it. Are eggs off the table as a viable food? Tofu to replace the protein in the eggs. GROSS!!!!!!

This is a photo of the real stuff. It looks yummy.
Didn't she recently do an ad for hello fresh?? assuming this is different company it just proves they are only pretending to use it for the paycheck, we all know they don't use any of these to cook 🙄🤔 never mind promoting different ones!

Reactions: 14
We all know Anna's meal choices are gross, but these 2 meals are really gross especially the Tofu Chilaquiles. I'm not Mexican, but the last time I checked chilaquiles had no meat in it. Are eggs off the table as a viable food? Tofu to replace the protein in the eggs. GROSS!!!!!!

This is a photo of the real stuff. It looks yummy.
I lived in Mexico and chilaquiles can have chicken, arrachera (marinated steak), eggs, cecina (another type of steak) or just cream and cheese. Tofu sounds so disgusting with chilaquiles, the texture is all wrong.

It's so obvious her attempt to be plant based or whatever is just another facet of her ED.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.