SacconeJolys #76 Desperately trying to make some money, dropping Edie - here is mommy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would totally be judging them if I was at that restaurant trying tk have a nice meal while their kids are climbing all-over the chairs to be able to see a screen.

Reactions: 16
E2 is already getting teenage spots will be the next vlog not the fact that their diet is so bad 👍🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Why do they have children. Why are they soooo afraid of having a genuine relationship with them. Emilia and eduardo are old enough to know that their parents find them an inconvenience. They now only act or behave In a certain way to gain the approval of Jonathan and Anna. Hence the constant "good girl" shite.
Why aren't they going to the beach, why aren't they spending one day with all kids running around, getting sandy building sandcastles making REAL memories!!!!
Locking them into kids club twice a day is an absolute vile thing to do. Then feeding them sugar to make sure they sit there happy is just the laziest parenting i have ever seen.
Anna is a vain selfish witch and jono is an ego centric dope. Those kids have no hope when they grow up. They'll have had zero connection to their parents, will have people pleased their entire lives and will be so mentally unbalanced...just like their parents. And the cycle continues

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Why is all the gifted posts in blue writing and very small. Is it so people find it hard to read them and scroll past. All their other tags etc are in black and prominent. Another way to try and pull the wool over but technically its ok. Yep ye can see the media training.

Oh and why is the book making a comback. Back to the bottem shelf with ye.

Reactions: 13
I’ve spent too long making excuses for Anna, luckily for her she always looked tame in comparison to Jonathan (whose next gifted holiday should be to Broadmoor), but these latest vlogs have done it for me. Heartbreaking how much both of them can’t stand to be around those kids for more than short bursts of time. Anyone who can’t see it is bleeping deluded.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I just don't understand how the kids aren't rioting to go to the beach. You can see the ocean from their pool deck. How can they not take the kids to the beach?!

Reactions: 34
I’ve spent too long making excuses for Anna, luckily for her she always looked tame in comparison to Jonathan (whose next gifted holiday should be to Broadmoor), but these latest vlogs have done it for me. Heartbreaking how much both of them can’t stand to be around those kids for more than short bursts of time. Anyone who can’t see it is bleeping deluded.
She does a very convincing innocent act I must say, but I’m glad more and more people are seeing through her recently. I’ve never known a woman less maternal to her children. I just know she wanted to stop at two and Jonathan convinced her to have two more because of the views they’d receive with all the clickbaiting, gender reveals, name guessing, birth videos and so on and so forth.

They seriously could have been sorted for life with the money they had but they’ve poured it down the drain on unnecessary tit, desperately trying to get the next coin. Ugh they are just icky to watch.

Reactions: 28
Their most recent vlog e2 has such an attitude. Kicks of when anna takes e1 to make a hot chocolate because shes not the centre of attention and then has an attitude later when annas just asking her questions. That child is going to grow up so spoilt its awful

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
How can they not take the kids to the beach?!
Well, they will have to do some effort at the beach - like looking after them in the water, and they can’t be bothered I assume. Plus I don’t think that they “see” and “feel” outside of their selfish little bodies - there is beauty in this world, there is sea & sound of the waves, sunsets and sunrises, warm sand and shells, there are skies and clouds, but they don’t appreciate these things and unfortunately their kids won’t appreciate it too, as there’s no one to show them that these are important and free things to experience. Instead they’re encouraged to stare at screens and eat Nutella..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe it’s just my age, but I never ever went to a kids club on a holiday. I can remember watching Honey I Shrunk the Kids with other children once for something, maybe while my parents were at a dinner? It’s so weird to me. And maybe I’m paranoid, but I don’t like the idea of pawning kids off on people I don’t even know. G-d knows if they’ve had background checks or anything.

Yesterday morning, I fed my dog and asked him, “Is it nice? Good boy!” and then froze realizing i had just done an Anna.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Anna is a vain selfish witch and jono is an ego centric dope. Those kids have no hope when they grow up. They'll have had zero connection to their parents, will have people pleased their entire lives and will be so mentally unbalanced...just like their parents. And the cycle continues
Yes trauma passing down from generation to generation.. Anna and Jonathan are giving their children little chance of doing better than them.
Anna has always made us believe that she comes from a beautiful and happy family and that her parents were perfect. Judging by her personality, inability to love and way of parenting, they were clearly not. There definitely must have been big problems in that household. Anna always says her mother is her role model. Margaret must have been a horrible mother then.
Anna doesn’t want to talk to a therapist because she’d have to talk about her childhood. She’s totally in denial and doesn’t realise how messed up she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Any updates from people who have contacted the hotel so far?

The hotel can‘t be happy with what they‘re getting out of this deal with these boring and depressing vlogs, with Jonathan being too ungrateful to even spell check the titles and using clickbait thumbnails, suggesting A2 has a black eye and Anna leaning over in a bikini. But his use of the f word in today‘s vlog might‘ve been the last straw for them?

Reactions: 6
She’s going to be sooo pissed off that their evenings aren’t consisting of a stroll in and out of expensive Italian boutique's. Then the E’s looked clean and nicely presented most of the time, now the whole family look dragged through a bush mostly .

annal -Alessia is not a red head. twit

Reactions: 21
I just don't understand how the kids aren't rioting to go to the beach. You can see the ocean from their pool deck. How can they not take the kids to the beach?!
Imagine Anna moaning about all the sand that gets everywhere and that they'd inevitably bring back to their apartment. The consequences of spending a fun day at the beach would probably be too much to handle for poor Anna.

Screenshot_20220709-014957~2.png

This comment on the latest video. they never even mentioned in any of the videos where they're staying? Wow, fantastic advertising. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion

Off to kids club and there you'll stay
We don't want you around to ruin our day

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.