SacconeJolys #76 Desperately trying to make some money, dropping Edie - here is mommy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Briefly skimmed over Anals word vomit IG caption & this stood out like a sore thumb.

Whenever I see photos of her father, I get this horrible gut feeling that he was a monster. There’s no doubting in my mind that he created a very toxic environment in that home.

And now thanks to her aversion to getting therapy, the toxicity is rubbing off onto the next generation in that family 😔

AFE1DC7A-8502-4A61-914A-74D811C82451.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 11
CEB8E977-C708-4D71-953B-697CF1B4807B.jpeg

What looking at her phone and or texting Matt when she is alone with you, yer right, really going strong there dimwit, 😂 she can’t stand the sight of you mate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
View attachment 1403279

What looking at her phone and or texting Matt when she is alone with you, yer right, really going strong there dimwit, 😂 she can’t stand the sight of you mate.
Why does he always post odd photos of Anna?
He either posts unflattering photos or ones where she’s glued to her phone… maybe he’s annoyed of her texting and has done it out of spite to make her look bad?

Reactions: 23
What time did he say the F-word in the vlog please? I really cant go through their vlogs anymore at all 🤮

Reactions: 1
Have they not been to the beach?! My child wants to go to the beach EVERY DAY (and we do - and the pool every day too).

Reactions: 13
Whenever I see the behaviour of the children it just seems SO evident to me that whatever they are watching on their ipads is having a huge influence in their behaviour and even the way they talk/speak/act.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So because it’s Anna’s time of the month Jonathan thinks they might as well “call off the holiday folks”. What a disgusting thing to say.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I feel so sorry for E1. The way she was talking about looking after A2 in kids club. Just isnt a holiday for her ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Bet they are missing the nanny on this holiday. Hire a car tight ass or book a day trip and take the kids on a day out exploring Spain.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So because it’s Anna’s time of the month Jonathan thinks they might as well “call off the holiday folks”. What a disgusting thing to say.
What a nasty thing for him to say! I never defend anna but he shouldn't have made any comments about something that's beyond our control 😡🤬
Wonder what other delightful comments and opinions he shares with the family!

What is with annas captions alessia has never had the same coloured hair as andrea odd to say she has, not only that eduardo gets called her "bronzed beauty" Emilia just the first baby and alessia and Andrea labeled the troublemakers. From what we've seen none of their behaviour has been great, particularly eduardo what with the face pulling, sulking, swearing 🤔

Last edited:
Another scum quote to add to roofies, foursome, mile high, racism. These two are pure scum.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
anyone else hear Jono calling his kids 'stupid children' at 14:30 in latest vlog🤯 he really doesn;t like them does he

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
When did Jono say this? Anna is probs just saying she is on her period to get out of going near him

Reactions: 5
I'd be pissed off if I had paid a couple to stay at my resort and all I got was that. Not to mention the language he's used, the comments about his wife, or the boobies comment. The next time they got on that "train" would be their last on my property. They've done a lousy job of showing that hotel, I mean the only thing we've seen is the outside of apartments and the occasional parked car.

I’m hoping that they have actually left the resort and have gone to the beach etc but aren’t showing that as it’s gifted and were told just to show the resort but we know how lazy they are . Maybe Anna had a similar childhood and this is all she knows of life

Reactions: 10
Thank god they're still on holiday otherwise i feel that johnny saville would be whoring out E2 at the Transgender march in london today.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.