Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pineapples22

Which of those pastats is for Emilia? Surely the baddie teenage tiktoker won't want zoo, teddy bear, princess or dinosaur pasta? Keep up with your stories Jonathan

(Also, normal plain penne pasta goes with every child, of any gender or persuasion. You could almost call it non-binary!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

PianaInPyjamas

I just want to play devils advocate about the kids club for a moment. When I was growing up I didn't have parents that had any desire to interact with me, especially not when we were on vacation. In fact, I struggle to watch Anna because she does remind me of my mam sometimes. On a normal holiday my parents, who both are naturally very tanned people while I am not, would lie on sun loungers all day while I watched from under an umbrella with nothing to do. I still managed to get burnt anyway, one time even to the point of developing blisters.
Now we didn't normally go to hotels that had kid clubs because my parents didn't even want a hotel with children in it but i do vividly remember one year when I was around 8 we did. It was genuinely magical and I have a lot of fond memories of it. I was given attention, got to stay in out of the sun and watch movies and made friends to run around with in the evenings. I really like to think perhaps one of the kids is actually having a good time and finally having a holiday that they have at least the potential to enjoy. Sometimes, with parents like that, it's better to have holidays spent without them rather than with them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

sunnysideup

Chatty Member
I saw Anna out with her ‘bestie’ this morning, I felt like she looked at me like she knows I post on here 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

jayne2240

VIP Member
It can’t be “Edie led” because they’re EIGHT YEARS OLD!!! He is 10 years, an entire decade, away from voting, from smoking, from drinking, from entering in those daft competitions on during The Chase on ITV. And yet somehow he’s old enough to decide he wants puberty blockers & his penis chopped off?! Sorry no, I don’t buy it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

bumblebee212

I hate that it says they have been "criticised for supporting Edie's transition". No one is criticizing them for that!!! It frustrates me to no end how the whole thing is presented, it's got nothing to do with LGBTQ+ in the first place, it's about Jonnoboy being a psycho and a horrible "parent" who will announce his kids as Martians and his wife as a reptile if that brought money and fame.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

bumblebee212

I hate that it says they have been "criticised for supporting Edie's transition". No one is criticizing them for that!!! It frustrates me to no end how the whole thing is presented, it's got nothing to do with LGBTQ+ in the first place, it's about Jonnoboy being a psycho and a horrible "parent" who will announce his kids as Martians and his wife as a reptile if that brought money and fame.
And btw, I have a 15-year old daughter who says she's trans and wants to be a boy so I know what I'm talking about. There is NO WAY I'd expose my child like that and I don't give a f*** about "spreading awareness". She's a teenager who still needs to figure some things out. Once she's 18, she can go online and make videos about her being trans, I'll share them and like them and happily announce them to the world but until then, I as a parent am not putting anything on SM. My job is to be there for her offline, find resources, support and help if needed, not to make a circus of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

flippinpancakes

Anna I know you’re not the sharpest tool but you do know you can video your kids without sharing them online don’t you. You don’t have to exploit your children to have video memories of them… she is sooooo fake!!! She’s doing it for the dollar and nothing more just be real and honest

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Greentrees

VIP Member
Anna's most used words and phrases on the holiday, on a f**king loop.

- good boy
-good girl
-Kids Club
-We're off to kids club
-You're going to kids club
-let's see what's on at kids club
-how was kids club
-dropping the kids off at kids club
-picking up the kids from kids club
-kids club, kids club, kids club
-good boy, good girl, good boy, good girl

Oh Did I mention Kids club & good boy, good girl

Like Wtf!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

geminigirl24

C3138828-E15A-47C6-A0EE-EE743AF17F89.jpeg
Jesus christ!!! Why is this child never fully dressed??? I put bike shorts on my daughter if she’s wearing a dress so she can play freely it’s not fucking rocket science

• Sad

Nomatterwhat

Thread title suggestion:

England or Spain, it's always the same: the kids are a burden but used for financial gain.

• Sad

roarke

VIP Member
Reasons Anna used an old photo of them for her Father’s Day post:

1. Jono was passed out after several bottles of wine.
2. Jono has moved into the guest building amidst an impending separation.
3. Anna was in fact out with her gay best friend instead of home with her family.
4. Anna couldn’t be bothered to get up and find him.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

hedgehog

Chatty Member
So is this why they suddenly starting vlogging again.. because they had to vlog their holiday as it was gifted...? perhaps part of the deal was they get a free holiday but also had to vlog the holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

scouseconstantine

I always thought Emilia would end up being the ‘brat’ of the family having grown up being the centre of attention but I did not expect that she’d end up being the one that seems most done with the entire family lol. Sat at breakfast with a big bowl of ham and rubbing it in Jono’s face that she’s got a big bowl of pig and she’s going to put in her bread roll. She cracks me up

edit: also if you know Emilia isn’t enjoying the kids club, why not spend some quality time with her and let the younger children play in the kids club and take her swimming or exploring with you?

• Heart
Reactions: 53

merryforge

My heart bled for those kids. Just arrived in Spain, all the build-up and the excitement of a holiday - next we see of them they are all in a darkened room watching a movie. Just like home then. my god imagine taking kids on holiday somewhere warm and sunny with SAND and a POOL and SEA and you immediately dump them in a grotty 'kids' club' to stare at a movie they probably saw 50 times before at home.

• Sad
Reactions: 53

Lunarly

Chatty Member
I’m surprised that Emilia who is almost 10 didn’t know that two 50ps made £1. She seemed to struggle with adding up the money.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Crl8

It’s so telling to me that E2 says I think I’m mostly a girl. That’s not something someone else who is trans would say. These parents are complete liars image giving your children more food than you usually do just because you have a film crew in and Anna blatantly lying about picking the kids up from school that day, do they actually forget they record this stuff and put it on the internet

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52