SacconeJolys #76 Desperately trying to make some money, dropping Edie - here is mommy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is one boring holiday there does not seem to be any evening entertinment and the restaurant looks like a cafe. Think I would of rather stayed at home and imagine packing that plastic bib :ROFLMAO: just tuck a napkin in.

Reactions: 18
That family would make Vegas look boring. They’re absolutely awful at content, I don’t know why anyone follows them or ever did. Probably worse I’ve only ever known them from a hater perspective but they’re insufferable

Reactions: 27
I wish he'd stop referring to the skin as a 'machine'.....a machine consists of mechanical moving parts.......this is why no one ever in the history of man has called the skin a 'machine'...........it's an organ!
He is ridiculous and barely literate, dyslexia my arse he just can't be arsed he's incensed me with his ignorance today.

Reactions: 15
sorry im so late with catching up lately but the swearing thing is definitely down to anna and jonathan, im in my late 20s and I do swear i mean which adult doesn’t but its literally to myself if something im doing goes wrong 😂, but if I am around my parents i still don’t swear, they never swore infront of me or my siblings, i would never swear infront of any child

• Heart
Reactions: 16
🚨🚨 Johnathan said hes plant based in his latest vlog because he’s tried 1 vegan burger 😂 Anna corrects him to say “pescatarian” 😂
But at home they now eat mostly plant based, too. My guess is that is why Emilia now eats so much ham, she's missed meat.

That family would make Vegas look boring. They’re absolutely awful at content, I don’t know why anyone follows them or ever did. Probably worse I’ve only ever known them from a hater perspective but they’re insufferable
They went on a cruise and they made that look boring.... And ruined it for other guests on top of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But at home they now eat mostly plant based, too. My guess is that is why Emilia now eats so much ham, she's missed meat.
they LOVE labels don’t they.. they need to have a label for everything.

It’s good they’re making vegan choices at home but why do they feel the need to address it and label themselves as pescatarians or plant based when they’re neither?
Stop thinking about yourself Johnathan 😂

Yes the ignorance of privilege, bloody hole there are thousands of kids that have never been abroad or even on a holiday, they live in this influencer world of YouTube and instagram neither of them have any social awareness of the poverty around them, they compare their lives to celebs no wonder he's a miserable little runt he should open his effing eyes there are kids who come to our food banks that have never been swimming or to the cinema as funding in our area has dried up, the once free holiday clubs now have to charge so the poorest family's miss out, it's this selfish attitude that causes me to so intensely dislike these damned influencers.
Some bairns barely have enough to eat ffs his baurns are neglected morally and exploited but they are not living in poverty.
Yeah my parents weren’t rich, never went on holidays. I remember going to parks,my grandparents, mcdonalds, I loved going shopping with them as well and going to the bank and other errands like the post office but maybe I was a weird kid lol. We’d also play outside and play video games and board games together. The sacconejoly kids never bond with their parents at all. they are never talked to they are only talked at.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well mom is really getting pimped out now isn‘t she?! I’m not even going to watch the vlog but that thumbnail, holy crap.

Reactions: 14
Latest vlog description

Is it a real holiday if we bring the kids?!! questions i have pondered for years as the stress and madness the kids bring into the mix.. but of course we wouldn't have it any other way.. or would we.

Well, you do send the kids to Kids Club everyday hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
a kids club that could be doing loads of things with them that's better than being sat next to their pedalo of a father and being ignored by their mother in favor of her phone? and children who have always had terrible diets continuing to have terrible diets isn't shocking but actually seemingly branching out a bit with the freedom to do so, just my opinion of course
I’m sorry but who goes on a family holiday just to dump their kids in kids club? Every single day. They don’t do anything as a family, it’s literally just a way to get rid of them so that they can lounge about like they did when they had the nanny.
As for the food, it’s your job as a parent to make sure your children are making the right choices, they should be encouraging a healthy relationship with all food, not just sugary snacks. I wouldn’t class a bowl full of ham “branching out” either

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Latest vlog same old boring crap.. Jonathan wittering on and swearing about kids club 5 mins of footage looking for a iPad for dinner they looked panicked can tell those kids are addicted
Nice to know Anal is on her period
They talk about the most inane crap, and kids club is not the best supposed to be Disney bingo but kids just coloured great entertainment for them!

• Wow
What a boring holiday, Nutella, sugar breakfast, followed by kids club for hours whilst they go gym, followed by a train ride and kids club. If the kids club was on all day they wouldn’t take them out of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Cleaning and washing what an exciting vlog title.. And Joan show some respect for your wife. Yes we know, she's hot blah blah blah.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A and A are finding out the world is bigger than their town?! My 1.5 year old was born in lockdown and has been loads of places out of 'our town'..yes has been abroad but been theme parks, zoos, woodland walks, multiple beachs, different parts of England and wales. Probably more than his A and A and my child is much younger than they are. Why is he using lockdown as an excuse for not going on outings with his kids?
He could be showing them the world om holiday and the sights while there but nope in kids club.
The kids have had about 15 weeks of school holidays since the end of Covid restrictions in July 2021. He's had ample time to take them to 'see the world outside their town'.
From memory, those kids have been to Lapland UK and Brighton In the last year, so hardly the poor deprived locked-down kids he's making them out to be.
Not accounting for the fact they were in Florida weeks before lockdown began. All vlogged. So why not show the As that footage? Isn't making memories for the kids their reason for filming everything?!

Reactions: 16
So the kids club isn't even at their hotel. They are getting a train go take them back and forth. Seriously these parents are ridiculous.
And poor Emila sounds like she is just looking after Andrea tbe whole time. When does she get a break?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I don't know how I will manage without hearing the phrase "kids club" every evening once they return home! 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Latest vlog description

Is it a real holiday if we bring the kids?!! questions i have pondered for years as the stress and madness the kids bring into the mix.. but of course we wouldn't have it any other way.. or would we.

Well, you do send the kids to Kids Club everyday hun!
Stress and madness?
Funny how you did not complain when you had a nanny.. or had 4 kids....

So the kids club isn't even at their hotel. They are getting a train go take them back and forth. Seriously these parents are ridiculous.
And poor Emila sounds like she is just looking after Andrea tbe whole time. When does she get a break?
Not an actual train, more like a golf cart.

Reactions: 10
Good morning, I'm going to teach my 9yr old how to make hot chocolate, Edie? You want to come, I don't think so, I can only cope one on one. This is the hardest thing I've ever shown my kid, how to push a button. There was no way I could have had more kids partake in this rocket science. I literally had to walk five steps, it's so far. Edie, do you want one now, I'm nearly exhausted, but I'll help, you see I had to carry this cup because she's 9 and I don't trust her. I can't give the other two hot chocolate, I mean the younger one needs a bib and a pack and play like he's way too young. Edie's just figured out that if you dip your carbs in chocolate you will be wired for about three hours until you crash. JONATHAN said they are taking the Nutella thing away, so she can change it out, you see we drained it. Don't forget to lick your Nutella bowls before we leave. Kid's club time, Kid's club time, I'm all about this song, if I can get three hours by myself. Disney quiz and bingo, glad I won't be there, the only thing I know about Disney is that I'm not allowed anything free anymore. Back in the gym for my 7 minutes, I mean, I am working my way about this equipment I have no idea how to use per my other workout that's harder, but I modify it to be easy. It's a friendliest friend shot on the train, not train. I found out the kids didn't have a Disney quiz but played UNO. I guess Disney got a cease and desist letter to the kids' club when they found out their name passed my lips. A couple of us are inside taking a break. The babies are in here on their ipads, what a vacation! A lady from the kids club brought us snacks, we didn't know there were free snacks up the road. What's that? Oh, it's a cushion, now back to snacks that are 30 seconds up the road. Something about water and glasses because I like to talk out loud about what my brain is thinking. Now let's talk about my tinted moisturizer for some reason. I never updated you about this but we have a dishwasher and a washer/dryer I'm sure that's super interesting to everyone and I don't even know how to use it. It's in Spanish, it's not like my phone can't tell me what it says or anything. I feel like half my life is spent tending to these kids, like what the hell this wasn't supposed to be my life. I've been doing laundry non-stop but I'm not sure how the machine works, but I think they are clean. Trying to get organized, super relaxing, sure. Andrea is still not brown, his skin cannot handle it and neither can I. ( kids take over the vlog here ) Here JONATHAN talks about the best part of vacay is when they are gone, he isn't lying. I mean why can't the kids club be the entire time? Where is one of those and how do I get it for free, hit me up if you know. However, he is trying to say that these vacays force us to do things as a family, the word main word here is force. He's got the right idea about them bleeping off to kids club, such a brilliant intelligent man that JONATHAN. We cannot find an iPad, we better! I need that babysitter. Here I talk about behavior that should be kept private, but I can't help myself. I can't help look for the iPad because I can't bend over in my jumpsuit, it doesn't fit. Just leave it I'll give her your phone at dinner, I'll be texting Matt. Here JONATHAN calls the kids stupid, no one is as stupid as him, but I'm not arguing just before dinner. Oh look he found it on the bed, and it's dead, just like me inside, Story of my life. The kids are in kids club number two and we are at a restaurant across from it, I hope the kids can see how happy we are without them. We wanted to eat here, but the kids have nowhere to run around and get lost, bummer. We are on the train, not train, look at me looking at myself, so beautiful. It's sugar time! My hair is getting limper due to the humidity, however, Edie has told me my hair is beautiful, I've taught them well, they can't work a hot chocolate machine, but they can boost my ego. JONATHAN is fishing for compliments, "The dick on your neck is less noticeable tonight in the dim lighting" that's loving, right? I'm super concerned with my hair and I'm so glad I did it. Like it's so pretty even though it was full-blown curly, but it's still so beautiful, I mean I'm so beautiful, right, right! It's 10 to 11 I don't think the kid's have ever been up this late, I mean they might sleep in, except for the pink one. Is there an overnight kid's club, I need to check. Here we have an awkward conversation with the kids while standing around. It's the moon guys, I haven't seen it in 10 years. OMG, this jumpsuit is cutting me, I didn't bring clothes that fit on this vacay as you can tell. Also, I'm going to blame it all on my time of the mouth and not about the loads of nutella I've had for the past few days. Everyone scream goodnight, see you tomorrow! Soon my obligation to this resort will be done and I won't have to make these tit videos for a while Night everyone!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.