SacconeJolys #76 Desperately trying to make some money, dropping Edie - here is mommy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m hoping that they have actually left the resort and have gone to the beach etc but aren’t showing that as it’s gifted and were told just to show the resort but we know how lazy they are . Maybe Anna had a similar childhood and this is all she knows of life
Wishful thinking

Reactions: 3
More red flags. “Might as well cancel the holiday” because Anna is on her period, which I think is an absolutely disgusting and pathetic comment to say. Then saying “f*ck off to kids club” He’s absolutely disgraceful. There’s no wonder why the kids misbehave, swear and act the way they do. Also I noticed on Anna’s AD video on Instagram, E2 seems to be trying way too hard to be noticed and spun around and started dancing and in the process pushed A2 by accident and A2 fell a little back. Luckily, Anna held his hand to keep him up from falling. They need to stop the exploitation of their kids like this. None of them looked like they wanted to film the ad either.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
More red flags. “Might as well cancel the holiday” because Anna is on her period, which I think is an absolutely disgusting and pathetic comment to say. Then saying “f*ck off to kids club” He’s absolutely disgraceful. There’s no wonder why the kids misbehave, swear and act the way they do. Also I noticed on Anna’s AD video on Instagram, E2 seems to be trying way too hard to be noticed and spun around and started dancing and in the process pushed A2 by accident and A2 fell a little back. Luckily, Anna held his hand to keep him up from falling. They need to stop the exploitation of their kids like this. None of them looked like they wanted to film the ad either.
did you see how miserable E1 looked, she defo didn't wanna be a part of that

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What a great holiday. The parents cant stand being near their kids. Anna cant get away from Johnny - even says she is on her period. Emilia is miserable in kids club.
They may as well have stayed at home.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Remember the days when Anna would, seemingly, only buy the kids’ clothes (well, E1 and E2) in Brown Thomas. Those big hauls when they would be back in cork. There was a lot of designer clothing for the kids at one time (which is frankly ridiculous for how quick they grow out of them).

And now it’s F&F. How the mighty have fallen! /s
Nothing against F&F and the like (I think I have some stuff from there). Just pointing out the ridiculousness of over priced designer stuff and how times have changed.

Reactions: 22
What a great holiday. The parents cant stand being near their kids. Anna cant get away from Johnny - even says she is on her period. Emilia is miserable in kids club.
They may as well have stayed at home.
It looks like the weather where they live is a mild partly cloudy day in the 80s ( I googled this, so ) They could have ordered take-out every day and played in the pool, sent the kids to their playroom, and shut the door for two/three hours. The dogs could have gone to the dog walker for a week. This would be the same as their vacation.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Yes trauma passing down from generation to generation.. Anna and Jonathan are giving their children little chance of doing better than them.
Anna has always made us believe that she comes from a beautiful and happy family and that her parents were perfect. Judging by her personality, inability to love and way of parenting, they were clearly not. There definitely must have been big problems in that household. Anna always says her mother is her role model. Margaret must have been a horrible mother then.
Anna doesn’t want to talk to a therapist because she’d have to talk about her childhood. She’s totally in denial and doesn’t realise how messed up she is.
And also the fact Anna and her older sister have eating disorders, which i understand can often stem from a variety of reasons, but in this case it could be from trauma in the home or from strict parenting

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I remember staying at a lovely family resort is Portugal but the beach was so windy that we only went on it once. Though we did everything else together playgrounds, pool, soft play and the restaurants (no iPads they are banned at dinner). They had a kids club but I did not even think of sending them there, a holiday is to spend as a family. The only time it might have been useful is to have a babysitter for a nice quiet dinner out (we were lucky to have grandparents there for that). I totally get that young kids can be a lot but you have to think there will be a time when they are teenagers:young adults and they won’t want to spend any time with you and then you get to laze around the pool reading a book, so it’s worth it to enjoy spending the time you have when they are little immersing in the fun chaos!

Reactions: 10
Some of the pictures annas mum is putting up look like they could be Europe. She isn't with them is she ?

Reactions: 1
Only reason they didn't go to Italy is simply that it involved them paying for it..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
At this point I am sure they are trolling us by keep putting the kids in kids club, looked like the only children in it and they go most of the day. They are such head parents

• Angry
Reactions: 16
And also the fact Anna and her older sister have eating disorders, which i understand can often stem from a variety of reasons, but in this case it could be from trauma in the home or from strict parenting
Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't Anna previously said something along the lines of her ED not being linked to ill mental health? 🙄

Strange insight for an "eating disorder survior"...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.