SacconeJolys #76 Desperately trying to make some money, dropping Edie - here is mommy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor alessia! If she accidentally let her dress come off her shoulder, then rather than filming it and telling everyone her “boobies” are out- go and sort it out for her!!
Poor wee thing not her fault her mother puts I’ll fitting clothes on her just because she got it for free

Reactions: 20
Would be funny if the deal for the free holiday was A had to advertise the holiday on SM...but then the holiday company saw what a tit job they did so made them pay as they didn't advertise it well enough.....all anyone has actually seen of the resort is a crappy small room where they put a 3 year old in a travel cot, some food at breakfast and mainly the train...not great advertment for the company.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Quite a few of you have mentioned them letting Alessia (and maybe the others idk I don't watch them I just go by what I read here) walk around unsupervised - do you think they're hoping for a Madelein McCann situation? That would give them content for years....

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Quite a few of you have mentioned them letting Alessia (and maybe the others idk I don't watch them I just go by what I read here) walk around unsupervised - do you think they're hoping for a Madelein McCann situation? That would give them content for years....
I can’t stand them but I don’t think either of them are that insane or twisted, even Jonathan. And even if they are evil cunts, I don’t think they’re so stupid as to think that would be good for them, they have to be aware of the scrutiny they’re already under. I think it’s just laziness

Reactions: 10
A and A are finding out the world is bigger than their town?! My 1.5 year old was born in lockdown and has been loads of places out of 'our town'..yes has been abroad but been theme parks, zoos, woodland walks, multiple beachs, different parts of England and wales. Probably more than his A and A and my child is much younger than they are. Why is he using lockdown as an excuse for not going on outings with his kids?
He could be showing them the world om holiday and the sights while there but nope in kids club.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I can’t stand them but I don’t think either of them are that insane or twisted, even Jonathan. And even if they are evil cunts, I don’t think they’re so stupid as to think that would be good for them, they have to be aware of the scrutiny they’re already under. I think it’s just laziness
Hope so

A and A are finding out the world is bigger than their town?! My 1.5 year old was born in lockdown and has been loads of places out of 'our town'..yes has been abroad but been theme parks, zoos, woodland walks, multiple beachs, different parts of England and wales. Probably more than his A and A and my child is much younger than they are. Why is he using lockdown as an excuse for not going on outings with his kids?
He could be showing them the world om holiday and the sights while there but nope in kids club.
Yeah my oldest ist the same age as A2 and he's been to lots of places. They’re just making excuses.

Reactions: 17
With lockdown, you were never restriected to your town. It was restricted to your house, and then as soon as you were allowed out to travel you could go anywhere. It was advised to stay local but nobody ever said don't leave your town! We had UK holidays in both 2020 and 2021, there was no need to keep to your local town and it's madness to suggest it's covid and not Anna's selective agrophobia that kept the kids isolated

Reactions: 27
Does Jonathan not comprehend that actually a lot of children don’t see the world at the age of four because not everyone has money?! Andrea didn’t have to miss out on anything, he could’ve done so much at home during the lockdowns. I also don’t believe for 1 second E2 remembers holidays from their hay day as well as J says. They were 5 when we went into lockdown, not 12. Also nice to see Jonathan DOES know Andrea is 4, so now I’d like to know why he’s in a travel cot with a high chair and a bib?

• Heart
Reactions: 48
They always make such a deal of travel abroad, as if it's such an important way to measure their success or happiness or whatever. When they flew to Disney it was 'first time A2 is on a plane' (even if it wasn't) as if somehow he had been missing out.

The kids have been missing out, on normal family life with normal activities. They also have the time and money to do things, but decide to do stay home, mostly indoors. It's just such odd behaviour.

Even during lockdown, you were allowed out of your house for daily walks, but they never did that, bar a handful of times.
They never go to the park anymore, or the petting zoo they went to with Stacey.
London with all its activities is do close, but they never go there. No zoos, museum, no swimming pools, no exploring the world.

And now they are on holiday and pretty much do the same thing: the kids are 'in the playroom' away from the parents and there is minimal interaction.

It's such a sad life when they could have so much more...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Repulsive Nutjob Alert Ahead :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

I dont know whats worse seeing Jonathan's semi naked body in his tiny compression shorts giving us unwanted vision of his nether regions, staring down the barrel of the camera looking like some bleeping horror head from a crime horror story telling everyone to "be nicer to yourself" or
some poor bastard walking in on him in the resorts gym changerooms (that's where he is filming this crap) and being presented with this nutjob talking in the camera to himself in this state getting the fright of their life. Either way it's grim.

0C7B75AD-E153-431A-A432-1349C0B7BFE6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
They always make such a deal of travel abroad, as if it's such an important way to measure their success or happiness or whatever. When they flew to Disney it was 'first time A2 is on a plane' (even if it wasn't) as if somehow he had been missing out.

The kids have been missing out, on normal family life with normal activities. They also have the time and money to do things, but decide to do stay home, mostly indoors. It's just such odd behaviour.

Even during lockdown, you were allowed out of your house for daily walks, but they never did that, bar a handful of times.
They never go to the park anymore, or the petting zoo they went to with Stacey.
London with all its activities is do close, but they never go there. No zoos, museum, no swimming pools, no exploring the world.

And now they are on holiday and pretty much do the same thing: the kids are 'in the playroom' away from the parents and there is minimal interaction.

It's such a sad life when they could have so much more...
now they aren't getting the views, they're spending less and less time with them.. i hope the kids stick together when they're older, because the parents won't give much support..

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Coming out of the tunnel reminds you of something IT would release from the sewer, all she's missing is a red balloon.

Most people don't take their younger kids overseas at all when they are small, especially in the US as it's a very long flight with a few airport changes. It's only until they are teenagers that anyone actually will take a kid across the Atlantic, at least here, hell, even most adults have never left the country because of the cost to travel. So here he is talking about a 4-year-old that has gotten a bum wrap because he couldn't go abroad. Like what has he learned Jojo about Spain, other than they have Nutella galore, a kids club, and a "pool."
They are bleeping tit parents! Every time I do the recap I literally feel dumb watching her life. It's the same crap that she is consumed with, nothing else is firing in that brain of hers except me, me, me.
I was sickened by the comment about Alessia and her boobies, FFS that witch should have NEVER said anything. I would have stopped the camera, went to my sweet child and pulled up her dress. I would have explained to her for her age group about keeping it pulled up. It's not cute or funny. We all know how child p and pweirdo's work, if you think it's okay, then you should read some articles that law enforcement puts out. What you think is innocent is a fucked up weirdo's dream.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t know.. personally I feel like they’re waiting for something to accidentally happen to the kids for content, I honestly really really do feel that way.

They have expressed 0 concern over any of their safety, for example exposing the kids uniform logos constantly. I won’t even show my kids uniforms on Facebook and I only have people I actually know on there!
It’s like he’s waiting for a psycho to turn up to the school. Jonathan is mentally unstable, deranged and desperate I would not put it past him.

Also the way they leave the kids completely unattended in their home pool etc.. if you cared for your childrens safety you would keep your eyes on them! Imagine how many views they’d get if one of the kids almost drowned or god forbid actually did drown?

I don’t think they’re actively planning for their child to be harmed, of course not, but they’re not doing anything to keep them safe from bad things. You just know Jonathan would grab the camera “we’ve lost Alessia guys I think someone’s taken her!! Here’s me on hold to the Spanish police department” just like he’d show us on hold to 111 when the kids were really sick, instead of giving them privacy and genuine love and care he stuck the vlog cameras in their faces while they were sick and upset..

Reminds me of when Anna lost her baby. The second she was told about the loss Jonathan HAD to set the vlogging camera up! A devastating moment for many parents, but a moment Jonathan saw money signs £££ and he just could not let Anna grieve in private & peace. It was a huge opportunity for him to make money on. Sad but true

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Thread title suggestion:

England or Spain, it's always the same: the kids are a burden but used for financial gain.

• Sad
Reactions: 56
🚨🚨 Johnathan said hes plant based in his latest vlog because he’s tried 1 vegan burger 😂 Anna corrects him to say “pescatarian” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does Jonathan not comprehend that actually a lot of children don’t see the world at the age of four because not everyone has money?! Andrea didn’t have to miss out on anything, he could’ve done so much at home during the lockdowns. I also don’t believe for 1 second E2 remembers holidays from their hay day as well as J says. They were 5 when we went into lockdown, not 12. Also nice to see Jonathan DOES know Andrea is 4, so now I’d like to know why he’s in a travel cot with a high chair and a bib?
Yes the ignorance of privilege, bloody hole there are thousands of kids that have never been abroad or even on a holiday, they live in this influencer world of YouTube and instagram neither of them have any social awareness of the poverty around them, they compare their lives to celebs no wonder he's a miserable little runt he should open his effing eyes there are kids who come to our food banks that have never been swimming or to the cinema as funding in our area has dried up, the once free holiday clubs now have to charge so the poorest family's miss out, it's this selfish attitude that causes me to so intensely dislike these damned influencers.
Some bairns barely have enough to eat ffs his baurns are neglected morally and exploited but they are not living in poverty.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.