SacconeJolys #76 Desperately trying to make some money, dropping Edie - here is mommy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re not on about you and your kids though, we’re on about the SJs who dump their kids at kids club for 6 hours a day and then dump them with an iPad for the rest of the day. We’re on about the SJs who give their children chocolate every day of the year and still aren’t encouraging fruit and veg when it’s ready made at a buffet
a kids club that could be doing loads of things with them that's better than being sat next to their pedalo of a father and being ignored by their mother in favor of her phone? and children who have always had terrible diets continuing to have terrible diets isn't shocking but actually seemingly branching out a bit with the freedom to do so, just my opinion of course

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Where's Jono's more 'feminine' style clothing ? Has he only taken 'dad' clothing abroad? I expected to see him rock a David Beckham style sarong........... :unsure:
He's even failing at being non binary.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Good morning, the kids are distracted for a bit by a magic trick at breakfast, I thought they were taking them away for kids club early, but unfortunately, it's just an act. Here watch this footage when you can't see anything or know what's going on. JONATHAN included that camera shaking, he just stopped caring what he edits, he's not getting the views he wants. JONATHAN went and got me a cappuccino how nice, he's still not getting lucky this vacay. Did my child ask me for chocolate? I'm so proud and he wants tons, I'm gushing. Now we are going to the fitness center for my 7-minute workout and JONATHAN is talking, but let me cut him off. Remember last night when I said I had a footlong(not that kinda footlong, he's more like a Gherkin) at lunch and I was just going to get a salad, well, I ate all of Andrea's fries, okay, so. JONATHAN has cut in here saying he's plant-based when he had salmon for breakfast, he's silly, so I correct him. He has a penis on his neck, you can't take anything he says seriously. He's still talking about plant-based burgers, I want to get these 7 minutes over as lazily as I can, and JONATHAN is still going on about how meaty his burger was, oh, hun, your burger will never be meaty. I never thought he'd shut up, I'm gonna walk away. I think we are at the gym but these pieces of equipment throw me off, is this a computer lab? I didn't really use that rope thingie, I just did my mundane 7 minutes. OH GOD, the kids are back from kids club and we are waiting for the train which is really a big golf cart. Let's all go back to the apartment and play in the tiny pool, not hot tub. The kids are talking and I think Emila is tired or maybe she's tired of the kids club, but she better get untired, she's going back. Emelia and I are going to get lunch while everyone is in the pool except Andrea who is unsupervised I'm sure. I put sunscreen on him all day and don't understand why he is not turning brown, he's just pink, I think he's broken y'all. I know he's Irish, but Italian is supposed to counteract that I thought. Emelia is talking, she sounds like a grown-up, I don't get that, I didn't teach her to do that? Y'all we found another kid's club within walking distance to our apartment, like thank god, I mean I can drop them off quicker. We are going to try tomorrow, but actually, it's going to be today, because why would I waste that time when I can be on my phone. We got our lunch, I hope that will be comped by the company. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING, I hope so Emelia, I was following you I only know the nail shop, the waxer, the school, the post office, and the vet. This child that I'm following is talking to me a lot, not sure how to handle it but saying good girl is a thing, right. Let's get on the train, that's not a train. These kids better get the dog's names right, I mean they are family, and I won't have that. It's the friendliest friend shot of course JONATHAN is making sure to include those. What did you get tonight JONATHAN, S E E B A S S, not me, of course. I talk about sharing food and getting fries, but I have to make some content, you still with me, nodding off? The kids have had their starters, oh, Alessia's got her boobies out, like I'm a bleeping weirdo to let anyone know that. Also, JONATHAN's creepy comment, like duck my life, he's gonna use this footage and I'm gonna have to defend it. I got S E E B A S S, just letting you know again in case you forgot like a minute ago. We are back on the train that's not a train going back to the apartment, the kids are loud and screaming, it's late, but who cares that they had just carbs for dinner. Look at the views guys, it's just apartments. Look at the beautiful views, of parked cars. Someone help me. We are the only ones on the train, not train. I'm going to end the vlog here, they are getting violent.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
How utterly boring these holiday vlogs are. Anna’s complete lack of enthusiasm, joy or even a sliver gratefulness while being in a beautiful place, the kids being unhappy about going to kids club or on iPads even while eating and walking home? Jonathan creepily filming the kids in complete silence because the hotel obviously made it clear to them that they don’t want to be associated with this creep and his ramblings. I probably wouldn’t even want to stay at this hotel for free after watching the vlogs so far.
She can’t even fake it, haven’t heard her say one positive thing about the place, just rolling her eyes because she seems contractually obligated to refer to their apartment as “residence”.

At least Jonny’s knob tattoo seems to enjoythe holiday, happily squirting away on his neck

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thread suggestion:
The pain is in Spain. Luxury holidays now seem down the drain.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Good morning, the kids are distracted for a bit by a magic trick at breakfast, I thought they were taking them away for kids club early, but unfortunately, it's just an act. Here watch this footage when you can't see anything or know what's going on. JONATHAN included that camera shaking, he just stopped caring what he edits, he's not getting the views he wants. JONATHAN went and got me a cappuccino how nice, he's still not getting lucky this vacay. Did my child ask me for chocolate? I'm so proud and he wants tons, I'm gushing. Now we are going to the fitness center for my 7-minute workout and JONATHAN is talking, but let me cut him off. Remember last night when I said I had a footlong(not that kinda footlong, he's more like a Gherkin) at lunch and I was just going to get a salad, well, I ate all of Andrea's fries, okay, so. JONATHAN has cut in here saying he's plant-based when he had salmon for breakfast, he's silly, so I correct him. He has a penis on his neck, you can't take anything he says seriously. He's still talking about plant-based burgers, I want to get these 7 minutes over as lazily as I can, and JONATHAN is still going on about how meaty his burger was, oh, hun, your burger will never be meaty. I never thought he'd shut up, I'm gonna walk away. I think we are at the gym but these pieces of equipment throw me off, is this a computer lab? I didn't really use that rope thingie, I just did my mundane 7 minutes. OH GOD, the kids are back from kids club and we are waiting for the train which is really a big golf cart. Let's all go back to the apartment and play in the tiny pool, not hot tub. The kids are talking and I think Emila is tired or maybe she's tired of the kids club, but she better get untired, she's going back. Emelia and I are going to get lunch while everyone is in the pool except Andrea who is unsupervised I'm sure. I put sunscreen on him all day and don't understand why he is not turning brown, he's just pink, I think he's broken y'all. I know he's Irish, but Italian is supposed to counteract that I thought. Emelia is talking, she sounds like a grown-up, I don't get that, I didn't teach her to do that? Y'all we found another kid's club within walking distance to our apartment, like thank god, I mean I can drop them off quicker. We are going to try tomorrow, but actually, it's going to be today, because why would I waste that time when I can be on my phone. We got our lunch, I hope that will be comped by the company. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING, I hope so Emelia, I was following you I only know the nail shop, the waxer, the school, the post office, and the vet. This child that I'm following is talking to me a lot, not sure how to handle it but saying good girl is a thing, right. Let's get on the train, that's not a train. These kids better get the dog's names right, I mean they are family, and I won't have that. It's the friendliest friend shot of course JONATHAN is making sure to include those. What did you get tonight JONATHAN, S E E B A S S, not me, of course. I talk about sharing food and getting fries, but I have to make some content, you still with me, nodding off? The kids have had their starters, oh, Alessia's got her boobies out, like I'm a bleeping weirdo to let anyone know that. Also, JONATHAN's creepy comment, like duck my life, he's gonna use this footage and I'm gonna have to defend it. I got S E E B A S S, just letting you know again in case you forgot like a minute ago. We are back on the train that's not a train going back to the apartment, the kids are loud and screaming, it's late, but who cares that they had just carbs for dinner. Look at the views guys, it's just apartments. Look at the beautiful views, of parked cars. Someone help me. We are the only ones on the train, not train. I'm going to end the vlog here, they are getting violent.
Poor alessia! If she accidentally let her dress come off her shoulder, then rather than filming it and telling everyone her “boobies” are out- go and sort it out for her!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Poor alessia! If she accidentally let her dress come off her shoulder, then rather than filming it and telling everyone her “boobies” are out- go and sort it out for her!!
And then J said ‘Alessia can’t help herself.’
fkin creep.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion:

We are on a gifted holiday, so as usual we sent the kids away.

The SacconeJoly's will never succeed, because they are so lazy, have no initiative, and take zero pride in their work. Instead of creating beautiful family vlogs that are visually appealing, they just half-ass it, and film their boring mundane life. They don't pre-plan their vlogs to capture special events or memories, they literally just post whatever crap they happened to film that day. They are not showcasing this resort, and all of the amentaties. They aren't filming the family together, having fun and doing various activites. They are beyond lazy and they don't care about the end product. When on vacation they always film the same content - eating meals, taking the children to kid's club and complaining about how hard it is with four children. Instead they

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It's so obvious that they're vlogging again as part pf their gifted holiday deal. How long after the holiday are we thinking that they'll abruptly stop their summer of vlogging with no explanation?

Reactions: 24
It's so obvious that they're vlogging again as part pf their gifted holiday deal. How long after the holiday are we thinking that they'll abruptly stop their summer of vlogging with no explanation?
One day, if that. They'll probably stop on the last day of the holiday and only start again if Jonno comes up with a new idea to invigorate their channel.

Reactions: 19
One day, if that. They'll probably stop on the last day of the holiday and only start again if Jonno comes up with a new idea to invigorate their channel.
New ideas ....

Write a book ... Oh done that and it failed spectacularly

Come out .... Tried that but came out as non binary and everyone's seen right through it

Exploit 'transgender child' .... Doesn't seem as popular as I thought

I know vlog again .... Views are shite

Tic tok ... Views and engagement are shite

Instagram .... Hmmm theme here, shite

Advertisements... Well Anna gets some ads with companies that are in deep tit and we got a holiday where they crammed six of us into two rooms so this could be the way

Mental health ... No one seems to believe I'm really crazy.Domdie Is real Giselle is real honestly

Medical advice ... I am help people with mental illness by telling them to embrace the voices in their head but they don't seem to appreciate my brilliant advice

Motivational speaking ... As my life isn't a complete duck up, I'll do motivational videos topless as I'm so sexy and emotionally intelligent that won't make people sick/laugh

Inappropriate videos of my kids ... Mouth open, upskirts that should bring a few Bob in from some sickos

Sell the shithole house that's an idea .... Oh It doesn't seem to have gone up in value that much. Maybe I overpaid for it being non binary billy big balls/ billy no balls when i used to get what I wanted when I wanted it!

I could get a bleeping job ....

Disability benefits .......

Actually sell the kids not just exploit them ....

Sell the foxes .....

Sell Anna to Matt .....

The list is endless!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If the views had been through the roof, they might've carried on, but as nobody seems to care, I very much doubt there will be any Surrey vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If the views had been through the roof, they might've carried on, but as nobody seems to care, I very much doubt there will be any Surrey vlogs.
They keep trying to come back but get low views and give up, seems to be on a rotation, like hte anna & jon podcast, kids only thing, anna main character in vlogs etc. Just can't accept that they are over

Reactions: 13
They said they had to get the train to get to the first kids club…is the kids club even in their resort or are they that desperate to get rid of them they’re just sending them to any old club down the road

• Wow
Reactions: 14
They would have to put some actual work in the things they vlog. Jono himself said that he wants to do something, but something that requires less work - I think it was lives videos. But no one cared 🤣🙈
They do nothing all day, they only film meal times or how the kids are entering car going school or gymnastic. Random conversations. Theres nothing inspiring in their vlogs.
I swear they must be the laziest youtubers out there.
I follow youtubers with under 200k subs and they pull the views as Sjs with '7mil' (as they like to brag)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So I started following Jonathan when all the TikTok stuff about E started.

he’ll pop up on my feed occasionally now and he really doesn’t sit right with me.

let’s put it this way.. I wouldn’t feel comfortable leaving him around my kid. He gives me weird monster vibes.

there’s just something I can’t put my finger on.

Reactions: 22
Thread name suggestion 'The Joly Boy's (and Girl's) Outing' ........reference to Only Fools and Horses........

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.