SacconeJolys #76 Desperately trying to make some money, dropping Edie - here is mommy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time to take the iPads away. In the previous blog Edie is walking up the stairs and across a road while watching a tik Tok!! The kid is hooked, even filming their food before eating it. Somethings seriously wrong, it’s like they can’t go five minutes without it

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Time to take the iPads away. In the previous blog Edie is walking up the stairs and across a road while watching a tik Tok!! The kid is hooked, even filming their food before eating it. Somethings seriously wrong, it’s like they can’t go five minutes without it
But that's all they know - there's been a camera in their face since birth. Dad sits in his office staring at screens while mother reclines on her bed with a phone in her face.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
At 9.21 in the video what do you think Anna talking about a troll was about? shes like oh she’s just a tro…what we call a T r o… like spelling it out? ….also Andrea hitting Jonathan in the face !what a little shithead! I don’t like Jonathan at all don’t get me wrong but him talking about a burger and Anna saying she thought the convo would never end is so mean. But also why the duck leave that in the blog I thought he didn’t want to be In them so why do we get a 3 minute segment review if veggie burgers!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
How do you actively encourage your kids to eat chocolate all the time, ‘Dre that’s for you it’s got Nutella in’ he doesn’t even want or need it. You just give him a whole croissant full of sugar. It’s actually crazy. All whilst mum is having salmon and scramble egg on toast. She is a witch

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
All 4 of these kids are so messed up already, I can't even begin to imagine what they will be like in 10yrs time, it doesn't bare thinking about.

None have any social skills, they don't know when to stop, what's acceptable, what's not, it's shocking. Not their fault obviously, but having 2 parents that are both utterly useless, it really shows that so many things aren't nature but nurture, these kids have been let down so so badly, I wish I could show them what real life is like, what fun they could be having like 'normal' kids with normal parents. Breaks my heart.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So I watched that vlog today. Its years since I watched. It was horrifically bad. Zero effort from Anna. How did they vlog for 10 years and pick up no skills at all?

Reactions: 21
Oh please this holiday is very much for Joan and Anna.
As long as the kids actually get something from it, at least living the house and not being that close to J…I’m fine, many more to come. I so preffer them to the dozens of free make-up and clothes their capable of work parents get. This is the only way the kids would have left the house and we both know it, if it has to be gifted…so be it.

Reactions: 3
‘We’re the only ones on the train’ thank duck for that as the mum videoing, the kids being loud and annoying and the dad passive enjoying the kids noise. duck that tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
jonathan givig the silent treatment at breakfast was very awkward then Anna mocking his (booooring) " bleeping burger story. the resort seems still out of season, there seems to be very few people.
Emilia is such a cool caring sister with Andrea. unpopular opinion i prefer to think she's in kids' clubs than on her screens all day. you know uoy have too many dogs when your kids can't even name them all.
anna seems sodead in the eyes...

Reactions: 16
jonathan givig the silent treatment at breakfast was very awkward then Anna mocking his (booooring) " bleeping burger story. the resort seems still out of season, there seems to be very few people.
Emilia is such a cool caring sister with Andrea. unpopular opinion i prefer to think she's in kids' clubs than on her screens all day. you know uoy have too many dogs when your kids can't even name them all.
anna seems sodead in the eyes...
Jonathan was probably hungover at breakfast

Reactions: 16
Companies actually dropped them after an email from you?
I think its a very lazy way to advertise. Hotels never used to have to advertise like this.
Not necessarily me, but lots of times on the old GG board companies would drop them after being emailed, yes. Especially right around the rape joke. Asda hired Anna to do a weekly managzine column for them and after just one week they replied to our emails saying they'd backed out of their deal with her thanks to the enlightening information we showed them. The same happened with hotels, insurance companies, a bed company and once they worked with some money advice service, which was hilarious, and they dropped them too. And most notably Disney! Dropped them from their upcoming free holiday as soon as they were shown the racist tweets Anna made.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Poor kids
20220707_093033.jpg

Also E2 overacting as usual and don't blame A2 being miserable. E1 and A1 are in blue but of course E2 is in pink. E2 really thinks being a girl is wearing pink, dresses and long hair. That poor child is so messed up.
20220707_093049.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Just seen The Fletchers are on a #gifted Disney Cruise. There’s multiple kids clubs, with amazing activities, which the kids want to do! Then there’s, the SJ’s in a 3* resort where the most exciting thing to do is go on the “train” to the restaurant.
For an sm family of their following this holiday is quite the downturn. Even the YouTube innumerate family of five (although there's seven of them) were sent off to Dubai, and then another country straight after. Can't remember where atm but even that creepy lazy lot's accommodation looked better than the SJs. It comes to something when that happens 😆

Reactions: 7
I've just caught up but i'm surprised with all the kids club bashing, i never get a break from my children so i always put them in kids club for a few hours so i can have a holiday too, i don't pay all that money to not get a moment to sunbathe! Kids clubs are usually fab too they have always things like archery, t-shirt painting, movie nights etc that wouldn't have been available without the kids club.
Do you actually know Emila is stuck in the kids club doing nothing, that seems so bizarre?

But we also play together, go to the beach, go on excursions too so a nice balance but the straight bashing of kids clubs seems wild to me.

Also my children always can eat what they want on holiday couldn't care less if they eat a chocolate bar for breakfast (they wouldn't and never have but still) it's one week to get out of the day to day and do what you like, not the awful table manners i wouldnt accept that but in terms of what they're eating on holiday it's a week to let loose and not care.

Usually, the first to bash these guys and theres a million things to slate them for totally agree with all the rest but don't get this bit maybe just me

Reactions: 9
Poor kids
View attachment 1400242
Also E2 overacting as usual and don't blame A2 being miserable. E1 and A1 are in blue but of course E2 is in pink. E2 really thinks being a girl is wearing pink, dresses and long hair. That poor child is so messed up.
View attachment 1400244
Imagine saying the actual holiday is the one without your children :/ the whole point is it being a family holiday.
They seriously should have stopped at 2 kids cause they clearly don’t want them. They were solely used to create clickbait pregnancy videos and cute baby content.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Where's Jono's more 'feminine' style clothing ? Has he only taken 'dad' clothing abroad? I expected to see him rock a David Beckham style sarong........... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Anna is so miserable in the holiday vlogs, she looks so disengaged and sad. There is no laughter with her children, no embracing the time with them.. it is awful to see. I know young kids are draining at times but I think if they leaned into parenting more (now that they don't have a nanny) they might find more joy in their lives.

Reactions: 31
I've just caught up but i'm surprised with all the kids club bashing, i never get a break from my children so i always put them in kids club for a few hours so i can have a holiday too, i don't pay all that money to not get a moment to sunbathe! Kids clubs are usually fab too they have always things like archery, t-shirt painting, movie nights etc that wouldn't have been available without the kids club.
Do you actually know Emila is stuck in the kids club doing nothing, that seems so bizarre?

But we also play together, go to the beach, go on excursions too so a nice balance but the straight bashing of kids clubs seems wild to me.

Also my children always can eat what they want on holiday couldn't care less if they eat a chocolate bar for breakfast (they wouldn't and never have but still) it's one week to get out of the day to day and do what you like, not the awful table manners i wouldnt accept that but in terms of what they're eating on holiday it's a week to let loose and not care.

Usually, the first to bash these guys and theres a million things to slate them for totally agree with all the rest but don't get this bit maybe just me
We’re not on about you and your kids though, we’re on about the SJs who dump their kids at kids club for 6 hours a day and then dump them with an iPad for the rest of the day. We’re on about the SJs who give their children chocolate every day of the year and still aren’t encouraging fruit and veg when it’s ready made at a buffet

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.