SacconeJolys #76 Desperately trying to make some money, dropping Edie - here is mommy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t understand why Anna doesn’t go out somewhere with Emilia while the others are at kids club, take her shopping or go out for mocktails with her. There’s so much they could do with her if she doesn’t want to go kids club, and they could still do their pathetic gym time if they took it in turns while the other spent quality time with Emilia
I started to think maybe it's easier for them to push Emilia there too, because otherwise other kids maybe would be like "but we want to stay with you aswell then, why Emilia can!" Too much parenting to do for that. 🤣 (but of course mainly they just want to get rid of them all)

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Have they been to the actual beach at all during this holiday? Like, toes in the sand, sand castles, playing "jump the wave"? No, right? God, they're truly selfish parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
“Stop watching murder mystery programmes that trigger you”
“When you see something on your time line that triggers you and makes you feel unhappy, move away- don’t give it anymore attention”( For most people- jonny-that’s YOU as well as “Stop following the people on Social Media that make you feel crap”
“Ghost the friends that take from you”
Only 11 comments on that latest reel- there were probably more, but jonny deletes them 😜

He looks and sounds like a dodgy cult leader here!! Such a dangerous message he’s giving out. Anyone reading that, whos hearing voices in their head, telling them what to do, needs urgent medical help!! I don’t understand how he’s STILL spouting this tit and no one in his family are getting him to see someone. Is this all a cover story, so if there is something dodgy he’s involved in, he can say “I didn’t know what I was doing, I was listening to my friends in my head, it’s all Giselles fault” I seriously wouldn’t put it past him

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Anna already sick of vlogging, her enthusiasm has gone right down the pan. Breakfast then dumping reluctant kids off at a sweat box kids club when its red hot and they just want to be out in the pool. Neither of them have any need to be hitting gym daily on a family holiday, they’re not pro athletes. They could at least take turns and mind the kids so they don’t have to go in a kids club they clearly hate.

As for e2 saying witch, I’m not prudish but that did make me wince coming from such a young kid. Keep it off camera and explain that it’s not a polite word for fucks sake!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Edie saying witch in Anna’s latest story!!? And then she laughs? And then posts it?
What the hell is wrong with these people
The fact that neither Anna or jonathan batted an eyelid when E2 said that says everything! probably not the first time the kids have used language like that either 😡 judging by the laughing.

And Of course anna is making sure everyone knows andrea is a boy

Here's a couple of ideas for anna and jonathan if there stuck for things to do..

Get rid of the baby bib and highchair etc and encourage andrea to act his age.
He's almost 4 years not 4 months!

Teach those kids some much needed manners and basic etiquette.
Put a stop to the bad language.

Maybe spend some time with the kids exploring new places instead of shoving them into kids club multiple times everyday whilst you relax.

Help them learn to swim properly instead of leaving them to their own devices unsupervised with no safety equipment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The fact that neither Anna or jonathan batted an eyelid when E2 said that says everything! probably not the first time the kids have used language like that either 😡 judging by the laughing.

And Of course anna is making sure everyone knows andrea is a boy

Here's a couple of ideas for anna and jonathan if there stuck for things to do..

Get rid of the baby bib and highchair etc and encourage andrea to act his age.
He's almost 4 years not 4 months!

Maybe spend some time with the kids exploring new places instead of shoving them into kids club multiple times everyday whilst you relax.

Help them learn to swim properly instsq do leaving to their own devices unsupervised with no safety equipment.
Honestly not surprised. Jono has happily posted photos of E1 sticking her fingers up at him and labelling it as her “being a teenager”. Clearly no parenting or manners being learned in that house.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just seen The Fletchers are on a #gifted Disney Cruise. There’s multiple kids clubs, with amazing activities, which the kids want to do! Then there’s, the SJ’s in a 3* resort where the most exciting thing to do is go on the “train” to the restaurant. Why haven’t you been invited to a Disney Cruise J&A? Oh yes, because Anna made racist tweets, Jonny is dodgy and not someone they want promoting a family friendly brand! It’s a shame for the kids as although they’ve been on holiday, they’ve mainly been indoors. Or when out for a family meal, the kids are mostly on their iPads (which is a pet hate for me! I get it if it’s a long meal and the adults are chatting, but putting it in front of them throughout- especially whilst they’re eating, bugs me!)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
NarcParenting101 - refuse to accept and adapt to the changing developmental stages and needs of your growing children, in order to suit YOUR needs!
E1 = Parentify your oldest child with the burden of childcare duties, thereby denying them age appropriate activities and healthy separation from younger siblings.
A2 = Put your 4 year old in a bib & travel cot because 'cute' is paramount, and having babies is your only 'skill'.

This is soooo messed up. There is going to be total mayhem in that house as the kids try to develop out of childhood and beyond.
Those 2 have ZERO clue what's ahead of them. I've seen the absolute devastation of this type of dynamic - teens developing personality disorders, unstable identities, speaking in baby voices as teenagers, self harming, developing inappropriate bonds with siblings due to trauma.
The most these kids can hope for in their future is to eventually figure out the wrongs that were done to them. While I wouldn't wish that realisation on my worst enemy, it's the only hope they have. It's heartbreaking to watch it unfold.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

I'm sure it's Emilia saying "bleeping andrea" behind Anna and Jonathan. That's why she started filming them. Then Jonathan notices what's being said too. That's why e2 comes into the camera for a bit more attention to say its Britney witch. Honestly I wouldn't let my children play with their children knowing the way they are allowed to act. How do they even know the word "bleeping"? And they're shouting it. Not even saying it quiet for a reaction

Then sweet allesia is completely unaware of it all and just talking about the weather. They give their small attention span mostly to the 2 eldest and it shows in the kids attitude. Can do whatever they want and it's fine or even funny.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I'm sure it's Emilia saying "bleeping andrea" behind Anna and Jonathan. That's why she started filming them. Then Jonathan notices what's being said too. That's why e2 comes into the camera for a bit more attention to say its Britney witch. Honestly I wouldn't let my children play with their children knowing the way they are allowed to act. How do they even know the word "bleeping"? And they're shouting it. Not even saying it quiet for a reaction

Then sweet allesia is completely unaware of it all and just talking about the weather. They give their small attention span mostly to the 2 eldest and it shows in the kids attitude. Can do whatever they want and it's fine or even funny.
They probably heard jonathan saying it multiple times, wasn't long ago he was using it as every second word and possibly encouraging them to say it 🤔

Reactions: 21
I saw the posts saying companies don't do their research on the influencers they use but they SHOULD do, and I won't support a company who sales matter so much to that they won't do a bit of homework. I google of their name brings up all the questionable tit and do I want to support a company that care that little? No. And us contacting them gives them a chance for them to redeem that, it's up to them if they want to or not. I've emailed companies before that said 'oh we had no idea, we're so sorry, we're dropping them immediatey'. Great, you can keep my custom then. But companies who I've TOLD this shade tit to and I don't even get a reply? I don't want to continue supporting because they ARE supporting child exploitation then
Companies actually dropped them after an email from you?
I think its a very lazy way to advertise. Hotels never used to have to advertise like this.

Reactions: 7
There kids are clearly hearing bad language and comfortable using it around parents, when I say parents to be fair they don't do much parenting they have discussed topics around these kids that shouldn't be the 2 eldest are precocious and its being encouraged the little ones are ignored and babies well on camera of course the kids will have issues with such selfish checked out parents Anna only cares how they look and Jonothan actively encourages them to play up for content I don't understand how anyone can follow them, defend them let alone like them he has a lot of followers I believe many of whom are following for all the wrong reasons he knows this he actively feeds them with his inappropriate posts mostly E1 and E2 how he is getting away with this is just awful she knows too they are irresponsible and exploititive and there are other families who do this its vile.

Reactions: 11
I wish he'd stop referring to the skin as a 'machine'.....a machine consists of mechanical moving parts.......this is why no one ever in the history of man has called the skin a 'machine'...........it's an organ!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wish he'd stop referring to the skin as a 'machine'.....a machine consists of mechanical moving parts.......this is why no one ever in the history of man has called the skin a 'machine'...........it's an organ!
No, that's what he calls his body, and it's utterly disgusting.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
he's calling his entire body the machine.. its like the edgy teenagers who used to say that "you're not actually the body, you're just the brain inside" only he's about 10 years too late

Reactions: 7
God this holiday is so boring…. Kids club and eating out chocolate for breakfast and pasta for dinner no beach trip no mini disco at night eating at 9pm so the kids can be shipped off , gym when Anna’s forgotten bee trainers I never thought they could be more boring
And the way she talks to Jonathan before the gym she can’t stand him

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
A new vlog is up. Won't watch it but the thumbnail is Jopervo's trademark for sure.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Oh, shocker...Alessia ended up smashing something at the buffet. Definitely had nothing to do with her being sent in to fend for herself while her parents lazed around outside

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
So he is a Swimming Instructor, they have a pool in their garden yet the kids still wear floaty arm bands in the pool, unable to swim!
For Gods sake put your phones down and teach your kids to swim you Narcissistic Fools!
He was probably never a swim coach, he probably loitered around watching children at the pool like the creep he is.

“Stop watching murder mystery programmes that trigger you”
“When you see something on your time line that triggers you and makes you feel unhappy, move away- don’t give it anymore attention”( For most people- jonny-that’s YOU as well as “Stop following the people on Social Media that make you feel crap”
“Ghost the friends that take from you”
Only 11 comments on that latest reel- there were probably more, but jonny deletes them 😜

He looks and sounds like a dodgy cult leader here!! Such a dangerous message he’s giving out. Anyone reading that, whos hearing voices in their head, telling them what to do, needs urgent medical help!! I don’t understand how he’s STILL spouting this tit and no one in his family are getting him to see someone. Is this all a cover story, so if there is something dodgy he’s involved in, he can say “I didn’t know what I was doing, I was listening to my friends in my head, it’s all Giselles fault” I seriously wouldn’t put it past him
The 100s of messages are all from two people whos names start with an E.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.