SacconeJolys #76 Desperately trying to make some money, dropping Edie - here is mommy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna said, I saw a load of girls your age checking out kids club, bet they are going to come back later. No they probably won’t, they might not want to be there either & their parents won’t force them. How do you force your child into that when she doesn’t want to at 10 years of age. How can a four year old want to do same thing as 10 year old.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Anna said, I saw a load of girls your age checking out kids club, bet they are going to come back later. No they probably won’t, they might not want to be there either & their parents won’t force them. How do you force your child into that when she doesn’t want to at 10 years of age. How can a four year old want to do same thing as 10 year old.
My niece is the same age as Emilia and there’s no way she would want to go to kids clubs with 4/5 year olds. She’s recently decided she’s a vegetarian and as much as it’s been difficult trying to figure out meals that she’ll eat we respect her decision and are just going with it we don’t know she might never eat meat again or she could change her mind tomorrow. It’s obvious Emilia doesn’t want to be pescatarian so why not just let her eat meat rather than her sitting on holiday with a big bowl of ham cause she’s not allowed back home

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder if he can even fit in it anymore....
Did I read right here that there's also a high chair for him???
its lazy parenting he starts reception in two months, he doesn’t have any additional needs as they’d be shoving that online for the views,

Reactions: 12
I can’t understand why Anna doesn’t go out somewhere with Emilia while the others are at kids club, take her shopping or go out for mocktails with her. There’s so much they could do with her if she doesn’t want to go kids club, and they could still do their pathetic gym time if they took it in turns while the other spent quality time with Emilia

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Is it just me or are Andrea’s teeth starting to rot?
Those are normal. You can have them on adult teeth. However, we cannot see his back teeth, and the way he's been drowning in Nutella I'm sure if he doesn't have cavities they will be there soon. A1 space between her teeth has closed in somewhat I've noticed as she's hit a growth spurt. I have a feeling her two front teeth will be rather large if you compare the older two so crowding is going to be an issue with that beautiful child. When she was talking you can tell her upper palate is a thumbsucker's, which is heartbreaking. I also have a feeling unless her ortho is #gifted it won't be done, I mean look at E2 and she's the golden one.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Anyone else wouldn't dream of showing their small children swearing.... not these 2

E2 says its Britney witch but before that I could swear I could hear e1 e2 and a2 saying "bleeping" this and that

Anna feels no shame in showing this whilst tagging the people for the paid holiday. What an embarrassment. I'm sure this is exactly what the holiday company wanted their wholesome family holidays to be portrayed as

Has anyone contacted the holiday company to ask wtf they were thinking

I noticed the only person the holiday company follow is Anna Saccone so they're aware of what is put up. Yet Anna doesn't even follow them. Nothing like taking something without even trying to act grateful

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It’s bad enough these kids spend too much time on iPads, but seriously walking with the iPad as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I never went to kids clubs when I was a kid, had no interest, preferred to stay with my parents and read/swim even quite young. They actually gave me the option though, I wouldn’t believe for a second they actually asked any of the kids if that’s what they want
So true. They won’t give them the option as it’s clear they will say no! How horrible to be on a ‘family’ holiday and feel like your parents can’t wait to get rid of you!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Edie saying witch in Anna’s latest story!!? And then she laughs? And then posts it?
What the hell is wrong with these people

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
How can you be so close to the sea and not take your kids to play on the beach, play in the water, and watch the sunset together?
Leave your resort, go to the local restaurant, buy some amazing tapas, show your kids a different culture.
Are they lazy or ignorant, or both?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Not sure about it belonging to a friend as why would she keep tagging gifted and wyndham hotels on every story.

Also, what friends, I can not imagine Anna mate Matt staying in a three star resort like this.
Why not? He is a private school parent.

She might be tagging in the hopes of free upgrade/free next holiday?

Reactions: 1
A1 has such a mix of accents, I wonder if that's from spending all her time outside of school on the iPad or watching tiktoks.

View attachment 1397739

I've tried my best not to share her face, but how does a 5 year old even know a pose like this
Most kids I know know that pose, it’s fairly basic and childish? They see other people in their life doing it or on tv etc. it’s not like she’s giving the middle finger 😂

Edit to add I don’t even follow the SJs (I value my own peace too much to have them pop up on my feed at random and prefer a creep when I’m in the mood) and I’m sure I’ve seen all the kids do it at some point? I don’t think it’s noteworthy but regardless of opinion on it I don’t think it’s new either

Reactions: 9
It literally sounds like how you praise your dog for lying down
That is how I talk to my dog!!

Anna is the most gender normative influencer out there. I wonder what she would say to a gender fluid child - or Jonathan for that matter. Or what color room they would be assigned.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That is how I talk to my dog!!

Anna is the most gender normative influencer out there. I wonder what she would say to a gender fluid child - or Jonathan for that matter. Or what color room they would be assigned.
Grey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have not watched the holiday vlogs, but wow, the views are amaaaazing' aren't they?
The packing video 5 days ago has 60k views
4 days ago - 47k
3 days ago -69k views
2 days ago - 66k views
1 day ago - 49k views
20 hrs ago - 36k views.

Incredible. I am sure Anna will keep it up after they come home as she's 'missed it soooo much you guys'. NOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So he is a Swimming Instructor, they have a pool in their garden yet the kids still wear floaty arm bands in the pool, unable to swim!
For Gods sake put your phones down and teach your kids to swim you Narcissistic Fools!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.