SacconeJolys #76 Desperately trying to make some money, dropping Edie - here is mommy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the latest blog and it was like watching paint dry! It was all so random and all over the place. I felt so sorry for Emilia so many times. She tried at least 3 times to have a conversation and Anna looks at her like she's interacting with a strangers child. No interest in her child at all and it's like she's an inconvenience. Her interactions are so bizarre. Sitting by the pool, 'where are Edie and Alessia, oh they're over there somewhere'. What!?! They're your babies! Don't leave them over the other side of the pool by themselves! My children are older than the SJ kids and I still watch them like a hawk at the pool and would never send them to get breakfast by themselves and let them walk around in a strange place by themselves. At when you have a 4 year old, who sits on the opposite end of the table to their 4 year old and let's them see to themselves and pour a por of Nutella of a croissant! It's just all totally bizarre!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It's pretty obvious that the children don't get taken out much when they're at home. Anna is needing a EU adapter plug for all of their toothbrushes but, she can't cope with taking four children to the local shopping centre! Why have four children if you're going to imprison them 24/7? They're even being forced into kid's club everyday instead of being outside and enjoying quality time with their parents. It's madness to me. We've always taken our children everywhere we go ......
I honestly believe their thinking was, “we are rich therefore we will always have a nanny to help us with our children”, and that obviously isn’t the case. In my personal opinion, four is too many, but four children and six dogs is ten too many for this family. These adults shouldn’t be looking after anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The last holiday we went on had a kids club - it was really fun, loads of outdoor games or a Lego club for children who wanted/needed some down time. We would put our children in for a couple of hours and they loved it. The difference is that the rest of the time we were together as a family, in the pool, going on days out etc. Emilia is nearly 10, she would be no trouble staying with her parents even if they wanted to go to the gym, or read a book, have a quiet coffee etc. They really don’t want their children with them at all!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I think the apartment might belong to one of their friends.....
Not sure about it belonging to a friend as why would she keep tagging gifted and wyndham hotels on every story.

Also, what friends, I can not imagine Anna mate Matt staying in a three star resort like this.

Reactions: 7
First post this morning .. plugging the vlog. Says it all really what they think of that holiday . Views are in the toilet... Anna iaking the helm sn't even helping

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure about it belonging to a friend as why would she keep tagging gifted and wyndham hotels on every story.

Also, what friends, I can not imagine Anna mate Matt staying in a three star resort like this.
She's tagged the company but not put #AD or #Gifted in the ones I saw.....which the ASA require

• Wow
Reactions: 8
All they are filming is taking the kids to/ from kids club and eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What’s their next attempt going to be when they get back from holiday? Anna will refuse to continue vlogging, cause effort, so what’s left for them to try?

Reactions: 19
I dont think chosing not to fund a company who supports child exploitation is the same as burning a dress just because somebody else has it...
But they aren’t supporting child exploitation, though. It has been stated multiple times, by people who work/have worked in the industry that companies don’t have the time to do their research. Even if you google their name, the first 3 pages are going to be of positive articles, tattle or other gossip sites are not really read-worthy from a professional point of view.
letting the company know who they really are and what they really do is one thing, but making statements that you used to love a product but are now NEVER going to touch it again, just because Anna did….it’s a bit much and is actually, again, giving them control over your life. They wouldn’t give a crap if one of us stayed at the same hotel, they’ll still go, why should we not enjoy things anymore? Again, under the assumption that this was their first time working with the SJs and didn’t know who they are. And let’s be honest, WE used to watch them for YEARS, religiously, loving them, until we figured it out. At least, most of us. Expecting a PR person to realise everything in 10 minutes of research….is a bit much.

Reactions: 6
I do sometimes wonder if the reason they're in a place that sleeps four people instead of one for six, was the company said "sure we can gift you a place but we only have this available" hoping they'd say "no", but then they accepted and said "we'll figure it out"
Funny that the reception couldn't help them with an adaptor, imagine going to a different country and not taking an adaptor with you. The horror of having to go out to the main shopping outside OUTSIDE the resort to buy one. I just can't imagine what Anna is going through

• Haha
Reactions: 22
But they aren’t supporting child exploitation, though. It has been stated multiple times, by people who work/have worked in the industry that companies don’t have the time to do their research. Even if you google their name, the first 3 pages are going to be of positive articles, tattle or other gossip sites are not really read-worthy from a professional point of view.
letting the company know who they really are and what they really do is one thing, but making statements that you used to love a product but are now NEVER going to touch it again, just because Anna did….it’s a bit much and is actually, again, giving them control over your life. They wouldn’t give a crap if one of us stayed at the same hotel, they’ll still go, why should we not enjoy things anymore? Again, under the assumption that this was their first time working with the SJs and didn’t know who they are. And let’s be honest, WE used to watch them for YEARS, religiously, loving them, until we figured it out. At least, most of us. Expecting a PR person to realise everything in 10 minutes of research….is a bit much.
No one is saying that you have to stop using the things that they promote, no one is saying you have to email the companies to complain, why are you so pressed? Saying let the kids enjoy their holiday and don’t ruin it for them - do they really look like they’re having fun? Forced to go to kids club and spending the rest of the time on their iPads? They’re already there now anyway, people emailing the company will just stop them from getting another free holiday. You know what the SJs can do if they feel bad that their children are missing out because they haven’t got a free holiday? They could pay for one like everyone else does

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m so sorry but I can’t comprehend how anybody could ever think to get a photo with 4 children they don’t know and post it online. These poor children are so exploited it’s sickening. They can’t consent to this.
This is one of the many things that makes me worry about the kids later on. When (if) they’re allowed out the house on their own, all it’ll take is one random saying “oh I watch your videos!” For the kids to welcome these strangers with open arms for ANYTHING to happen to them (kidnapping, abuse, being used etc.). I know they’ll be taught about stranger danger in school, but if you’re witnessing your parents interacting with these complete strangers that know everything about you already that must be such a head scramble.

Reactions: 20
Tbh, I don’t understand this frame of mind some of you have. First of all, they only ones who are benefiting from this are the children. We all know they wouldn’t even leave the house if it wasn’t for gifted things. All their clothes, toys, outings and sometimes even food are gifted. I get e-mailing corporations that support Anna, Jonathan or their exploitation of E2 or the kids in general, but THIS is just a gift for the kids. Why can’t we leave it be? This is not a make-up brand that decided to put Anna up front, this is a vacation for the kids. Yeas, the parents have to be present, it is what it is.We all claim to love the kids so much that we’d take them home and show them what real love is. Well, making sure they never leave the house again isn’t really love, is it?
Also, the whole “I used to enjoy x product but now I never will, because they worked with the SJs”. Again, I understand that a company giving them attention and making them think what they do is right might infuriate you, but statements like this seem a bit too much. Are the SJs really THAT powerful that they can literally control your life? They touch something you loved and poof! it’s ruined for you? Why? It seems like such a 6th grade statement. “Eeewww! She has the same dress as me, I’m gonna ste mine on fire!”. Something Anna would think, tbh. They have almost never worked with the same company again, they just hop from one to another, it’s not like anyone supported them against all odds. Why be so upset that they used a service once? Especially when the children are involved.
I see absolutely nothing wrong letting any company know just who they are working with, especially over the last few months.
I know companies don't research much into the families before gifting, but just a little searching would tell them what these parents are like.
We have a guy who lives behind a camera lens filming anything that moves, including his kids, & maybe other peoples too for all we know!!

I hope the kids enjoyed their holiday, even though it looked pretty boring, they will now spend the next 8 weeks in the house, but that's not my problem, that doesn't mean the companies shouldn't know what kind of parents they are giving a holiday too.

And yes I've stayed in Wyndham resorts before, but won't use them again, they are one of many hotel chains to pick from, so will now no longer be on my list to look at.

It's time companies did do their research before working & gifting these insta families, but unless we complain & point things out to them, how are they to know?

I haven't had any replies to my complaints, I don't expect to, but I'd like to think it may make them do just 5 minutes of research next time, before gifting to abusive, manipulating, explotive parents, especially if in this case we think Anal begged for a freebee!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I noticed Anna is about a week out from posting on her Instagram feed, and that has to be because of this AD she did. When she had already been in Spain for a few days
Screenshot_20220707_183552_com.instagram.android.jpg

Gotta keep the feed consistent

Reactions: 4
The last holiday we went on had a kids club - it was really fun, loads of outdoor games or a Lego club for children who wanted/needed some down time. We would put our children in for a couple of hours and they loved it. The difference is that the rest of the time we were together as a family, in the pool, going on days out etc. Emilia is nearly 10, she would be no trouble staying with her parents even if they wanted to go to the gym, or read a book, have a quiet coffee etc. They really don’t want their children with them at all!
I never went to kids clubs when I was a kid, had no interest, preferred to stay with my parents and read/swim even quite young. They actually gave me the option though, I wouldn’t believe for a second they actually asked any of the kids if that’s what they want

Reactions: 14
I cant quote everyone re the companies being 'boycotted' for giving freebies to SJs, so I'm just gonna leave it here. I put it under spoiler, so ppl can just scroll by if not interested (sorry if I mess it up, its first time using the spoiler option ) also I just want to add, I'm JUST explaining, not asking or encouraging people to do so. I fully respect the rule 'what's on tattle, stays on tattle' 😊

'Boycotting' companies that suport one we dont like - how it works"
Regarding boycotting companies its the way how you take your turn on it.
Let's say (fictionary example) I'm not going to stop using my favourite make-up just because they gifted it to Anna. I am using because its good for my skin, just because their marketing team is shite and work with Anna, it doesnt mean the actual product is not beneficial for myself.
However!! The more complaints and boycotts means the marketing teams could be forced to actually research the influencer they work with. So I do understand it from that point of view.

The other take is that you show your concern or ask questions directly. I saw this and that influencer promoting your product shes using it for months. I follow her, she doesnt, that's false advertising.

Or... I saw this and that influencer, who is promoting you for free holidays, letting their kids touch all the food and put it back, for others to eat? Their parents dont even stop them. Or....they promoting you, but showing kids not enjoying this and that.

As it was on the cruise. SJs promoted it that you can let your babies in play area and go. Just ask a question, this and that influencer promoting this, but your sites different.

That's FALSE ASVERTISING!

As mentioned before, companies dont do throughout research, but they can do the actions, but only AFTER its reported to them.
But if you just tell them angrily 'you not gonna use them because they gifted something to child abusers' it goes straight to spam.

(I hope I did the spoiler thing right 🙈)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Darn it again! Lessie keeps coming back, I mean you send a kid off by themselves at a resort in a country with communication barriers, how is she even making it back?

. Emilia, did you see all the girls your age, what you didn't, oh just do what your dad does and imagine them.
I actually laughed out loud at this post - those two lines in particular! So sharp, so funny!

Anna is absolutely terrible at video. She actually films the pavement at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I noticed Anna is about a week out from posting on her Instagram feed, and that has to be because of this AD she did. When she had already been in Spain for a few days
View attachment 1398571
Gotta keep the feed consistent
All those workouts dont seem to be making a blind bit of difference to her bikini bod.
Not sure why she felt the need to show us all that.

Reactions: 14
I saw the posts saying companies don't do their research on the influencers they use but they SHOULD do, and I won't support a company who sales matter so much to that they won't do a bit of homework. I google of their name brings up all the questionable tit and do I want to support a company that care that little? No. And us contacting them gives them a chance for them to redeem that, it's up to them if they want to or not. I've emailed companies before that said 'oh we had no idea, we're so sorry, we're dropping them immediatey'. Great, you can keep my custom then. But companies who I've TOLD this shade tit to and I don't even get a reply? I don't want to continue supporting because they ARE supporting child exploitation then

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.