SacconeJolys #76 Desperately trying to make some money, dropping Edie - here is mommy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much to say about the latest vlog and only watched half of it so far...

1. Emilia does NOT want to go to kids club all day so why are you forcing her? What a wonderful holiday for her stuck in a room that she doesn't want to be with a ton of little kids. What so you can go to the gym and laze about!

2. They have no control of the kids. A2 just running around the table in the way of others while they record it and try and coax him over.

3. Absolutely disgusting talking about a favorite child in front of them. Joke or not as a kid you remember that.

4. Is Anna allergic to water? Not in the pool again. So Jonno watching 3 or 4 kids in water at once. And they're not all near him. Not sure how you can safely watch 4 kids in water.

5. A1 so so sweet. But she goes outside to the pool and then sits in the gazebo etc and films. No adult watching her. In fact noome at all. How easily could she fall into the pool or slip and bang her head.

And if I hear "good girl, good boy" again I swear I'll scream

• Heart
Reactions: 49
So much to say about the latest vlog and only watched half of it so far...

5. A1 so so sweet. But she goes outside to the pool and then sits in the gazebo etc and films. No adult watching her. In fact noome at all. How easily could she fall into the pool or slip and bang her head.

And if I hear "good girl, good boy" again I swear I'll scream
That bit really shocked me. She just leaves the room while filming and no one follows her. No one goes to get her. She goes back on her own. Something could have happened to her and they wouldn't even have known where to look first. The amount of neglect is just...

• Sad
Reactions: 31
A1 has such a mix of accents, I wonder if that's from spending all her time outside of school on the iPad or watching tiktoks.

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 21.59.15.png

I've tried my best not to share her face, but how does a 5 year old even know a pose like this

Reactions: 13
My heart breaks for A1 the most she just seems like the sweetest little girl and she’s caught up in all the mess and just forgot about. E1s face when Anna put that lipstick on her was something else

Reactions: 24
So I have just watched today video which was actual filmed on Tuesday, from it I noticed that it did not include any footage from the afternoon.

As Wyndham hotels give free accommodation to people who attended their timeshare presentations, and these timeshare presentational are normally held on a Tuesday afternoon. If you put two and two together, this could explain how they came to get gifted accommodation, on the outskirts of holiday centre?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Private schools broke up on 1st July as they don't have some of the half term breaks that us normal folk have.

What a comedown that holiday is. I thought it had been #gifted but, they've gone on the cheap. If it was gifted, they would be in a villa. It makes me wonder how Carys and James managed to get a holiday for a month in a luxury villa on the South Of France recently - as they only have 300k subs. The SJ's will be seething at the thought. Anna looks shell shocked on the first holiday vlog from having her four children in close proximity to her......

I'm actually beginning to think that they've booked a two bedroom apartment so that holiday companies will take pity on them and offer them a villa later in the school holidays (maybe this is why they've gone the day after the school broke up for the summer....so they have chance to squeeze a freebie holiday in....if it's offered)

Reactions: 9
The school photo - only showed me that annal has no clue when it comes to washing whites, I get white fades but I’d be embarrassed to send her in like that especially when the adults are buying red jeans for £900 and jackets for 3k .
CC6FF8A4-680E-4DA6-B981-9092B1B85898.jpeg
5B3FB0D7-9788-4369-8E8E-8FB34B3D39E4.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Private schools broke up on 1st July as they don't have some of the half term breaks that us normal folk have.
Private schools tend to have more holidays, 8 weeks or so for summer, two weeks in October, 3-4 weeks for Christmas, week in Feb, 3-4 weeks for Easter, week in May..

Reactions: 9
That bit really shocked me. She just leaves the room while filming and no one follows her. No one goes to get her. She goes back on her own. Something could have happened to her and they wouldn't even have known where to look first. The amount of neglect is just...
Yes extremely alarming to me, I know we’re all thinking of Madeline McCann, heck I wouldn’t even let my kid go and get juice from the buffet alone! Matter of seconds and there’s no going back…

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Yes extremely alarming to me, I know we’re all thinking of Madeline McCann, heck I wouldn’t even let my kid go and get juice from the buffet alone! Matter of seconds and there’s no going back…
Shows how little they even care about the kids that a 5 year old can just walk out of the room to pool and they don’t even go to see where she is. Wonder how long she was out there

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Good morning, I couldn't get this orange clay mask off my face so, we are going for breakfast like every morning, are you shocked and interested, well you better be I needed this #gifted vacay. I have the gang with me, where's Lessie, oh there she is, darn! Thought we left her and that's one less kid I'd gotten to ignore. I didn't know they had a car park, I mean you can leave? Never mind, let's get breakfast. Emilia, I saw a load of girls your age going into kid's club, see you have to go, I'm not going to hang out with you. Darn it again! Lessie keeps coming back, I mean you send a kid off by themselves at a resort in a country with communication barriers, how is she even making it back? Here I'm drinking a cappuccino and last night I had two drinks, this is some interesting stuff here guys. I texted my BFF last night on two alcoholic drinks telling him who my favorite child is, I was joking it's none of you. Look at my kid running around the restaurant how cute, wanna be mommy's baby? I have no idea how to control these things, it must go to kids club! We are now off to kids club, IT'S CRAFT AND CUPCAKE! Like a cupcake y'all perfect, more sugar on top of your breakfast. Emilia, did you see all the girls your age, what you didn't, oh just do what your dad does and imagine them. I'm going to the gym for my 7-minute workout, see ya in three hours. See guy's we go to the pool. Eat the sugar Dre, I need to know you have had plenty. We are leaving the pool and getting on the golf cart, look at Dre's face, it's washed off from the pool, click baited you didn't I. I know he looks nothing like captain jack sparrow, it looks like he got two in the eyes but JONATHAN thinks that will get more views. Look at me smile at the camera loving this vacay, because it was free. ( a bunch of footage of the kids ) Okay, I'm back and I'm Dory that's true, I do forget a lot of tit, like reading homework. So we are trying out a new restaurant in the same resort, so it's kinda the same. Oh, look private parking, who's actually driving anywhere, as if. I'm only getting a salad tonight, I had a whole tuna sandwich for lunch, you know gotta ramp up the mercury so that I really forget tit. Does anyone believe I ate a whole footlong and a muffin, show of hands, please? Also, not really hungry it's hot, and we are expending energy, but not really, I do more at home, but I don't, just go with it. Hey, kid that can drink by himself, you want juice? Did you see how Edie is vlogging I'm so proud that she learned that for me, it's the only thing I can teach them. Here's a weird shot of me putting lipstick on my older kid, well, you see we have these friendliest friends... No Emilia is actually correct it is brown and looks weird, but I really LOVE it. Here I am walking and making odd sounds, trying to talk to my kids, I don't feel this is right, this is too much talking to these people, I need my bed and iPhone. It's five to 10 everyone make a lot of noise for those sleeping people, who are getting up early to actually explore the area. Morning everyone forgot to end the vlog and I wasn't even drunk texting Matt last night. I have a big problem y'all I can't plug in my toothbrush, I'd have to go outside the parameter in order to buy an adapter. If I took all four kids and JONATHAN, we might have to make a day out of it and that would ruin my entire vacay. I mean we could just brush and I could help out the kids, but I don't know, it's such a hassle with moving your arm for four kids. Well, until next time guys, stay sober.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So they allow their 5 year old to go and get food for herself at a buffet full of people and also let her walk around the resort with a camera near a pool which she could easily fall into with no supervision whatsoever. Their 4 year old is treated as if he’s a baby. 8 year old has a jealous streak when mention of siblings and is treated as an adult. Their 9 year old wants to not go to kids club anymore and they don’t like that and try to argue why she should go (this is her holiday too, she’s almost 10!) and then they’re plastering lipstick on her and film her being upset that she doesn’t like it.

Those kids are either too baby-fied or acted as if they’re adults by their own parents. There’s no in-between.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
I know I commented about A1 being left to leave the room noone watching and goes around pool etc. The more I think of it the more incensed I am. My daughter is a few months younger than A1. She's inbetween the ages of A1 and A2. I don't even leave her playing in the back garden while I answer the door. It's a horrible reality but unfortunately there are predators about and apart from that kids this age can so so easily fall and injure themselves. They're so fortunate that nothing serious has ever happened to any of their kids

Next thread suggestion

Let me rest and take my kids
I only need them for my vids

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So I have just watched today video which was actual filmed on Tuesday, from it I noticed that it did not include any footage from the afternoon.

As Wyndham hotels give free accommodation to people who attended their timeshare presentations, and these timeshare presentational are normally held on a Tuesday afternoon. If you put two and two together, this could explain how they came to get gifted accommodation, on the outskirts of holiday centre?
I think the apartment might belong to one of their friends.....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anna's most used words and phrases on the holiday, on a f**king loop.

- good boy
-good girl
-Kids Club
-We're off to kids club
-You're going to kids club
-let's see what's on at kids club
-how was kids club
-dropping the kids off at kids club
-picking up the kids from kids club
-kids club, kids club, kids club
-good boy, good girl, good boy, good girl

Oh Did I mention Kids club & good boy, good girl

Like Wtf!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Do you think it's part of their gifted holiday to advertise the kids club?
Nah, I think Anna is determined come hell or high water to be apart from her kids as possibly much as possible that she goes to bed dreaming about this kids club and to make sure they are in that place no matter what so other people can occupy and take care of her kids so she doesn't have to. She is a disgrace. Look at how much she was talking up and hyping up Emilia in todays vlog to convince her to go to kids club when clearly she doesn't want to, its awful.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
It's not very good advertising for a kids club, when you have child in the 'promoting' vlog that doesnt want to go 😁 they've completly lost the plot, if they think this is good advertising for gifted holidays 🤦‍♀️

Poor Emilia, imagine her friends (from private school - so well off parents) telling her everything they did on holidays - jet ski ride, boat ride, paddle board, trying to eat snails, octopus in this and that cool restaurant, seeing this, seeing that... shell be back next year like 'yeah I was in the kids club....' her highlight of the holiday was having ham for breakfast instead of chocolate. I'm not surprised shes always on the comp playing, thats the only thing she can 'be cool' at school about 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 31
It's pretty obvious that the children don't get taken out much when they're at home. Anna is needing a EU adapter plug for all of their toothbrushes but, she can't cope with taking four children to the local shopping centre! Why have four children if you're going to imprison them 24/7? They're even being forced into kid's club everyday instead of being outside and enjoying quality time with their parents. It's madness to me. We've always taken our children everywhere we go ......

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.