SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“E2 can change back”

To be quite honest looking at that new Tiktok, I don’t think Jonathan is making it very easy to do that if E2 was to ever decide this was not the route that they wanted to pursue in future.

Reactions: 14
Jonathan is going to wish he got his own kids to sign non disclosure agreements if that is legally possible with minors because I reckon the kids are going to sing like canaries and spill their guts on their parents when they fully comprehend as adults how much they have been hiding about their parents.

There will be a closet full of skeletons and dark secrets that will be revealed about their parents especially Jonathan cause Jonathan is hiding alot more than what we know and we already know enough already to have him condemned. I reckon that man is leading a double life, i think he is part of something more sinister, darker, his behaviour is disturbing to say the least.

I hope the kids expose everything about their parents and bring them down.

Don’t get the creep any ideas there 🥲

Reactions: 6
Oh my gosh, just checked back through some pages of this thread and that Emilyecho thing! I’m absolutely gobsmacked I literally don’t even know what to say? I mean what is this? Jonathan follows the account and you cannot tell me that those voices on those characters on that account are not E1 and E2! Even the animations are so similar to the ones Jonathan did for his book clip promotion. I’m so sick. Also to find out this account has been creeping people out and they are coming up as ad’s on Tiktok. This means if this is Jonathan’s account and he’s using his children’s voices on animated teenage/adult characters it means he is again, PROFITING off of his children once again, making creepy characters that don’t relate to them and using animated characters to make sure people don’t find out. This is beyond disturbing. Also the person who replies to people’s comments on that account uses the 🥰 emoji a lot, which is Jonathan’s most used emoji for his TikTok’s and replying to comments. WTF?

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Anal “Oh, hi y’all, my face is just a shinning disco ball. That’s all my tiny brain can focus on, not the fact my husband has made animations of my kids and is possibly talking to minors.”
”As long as this mama has her make up products and house keeper, he can do what he wants to them kids. I’m such a shinny mess.”

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Anal “Oh, hi y’all, my face is just a shinning disco ball. That’s all my tiny brain can focus on, not the fact my husband has made animations of my kids and is possibly talking to minors.”
”As long as this mama has her make up products and house keeper, he can do what he wants to them kids. I’m such a shinny mess.”
'Like, do they not like their big house and their expensive school?'

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I mean the evidence is clearly there isn’t it? I don’t even know what to say. How is Anna even okay with this?
C05B58EC-7ACF-4436-936A-67866441A940.jpeg
6B861245-EA79-435F-A5DE-D56E87C9F432.jpeg
3980D349-F3EF-495D-88A8-571A782A7B82.jpeg
E19E37FD-232A-44F6-B9BF-9A8514A5E8DF.jpeg
42C3F518-72B1-4FFA-AD9E-3CEE6C332780.jpeg
FDBF35C0-3807-42B9-AA9E-741CC8DA001E.jpeg
7B576D41-A7F8-493E-A791-DE863ABF7A45.jpeg

'Like, do they not like their big house and their expensive school?'
I’d rather myself go to a public school and not even have that much money than my dad sacrificing my entire private life for his entertainment and possibly creating weird animations with my voice to speak to young people.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
All i can say about Jonpervs most recent tiktok is: HE IS STILL YOUR SON!

Reactions: 6
Her makeup would scare the sh*t out of me in the dark. It’s making her look so old and worn out.
B5B56299-89CB-4B71-B807-75D49EC1E9AA.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
“I love days like these………You know, the ones were I lay out in the sun with 16 layers of all my gifted makeup running down the side of my face. It’s a good way to test them out, not to mention my thick neutral 6 layers of liner/lippy and gloss….standard sunbathing get up, right? Oh and are you all still continuing to notice my recovery (ahem, ED) weight loss? I love sweaty cakey make up wearing days but what I love more is showing off my now slim waist to you all whilst my he/she Jonbinory husband takes photos of the kids (mainly Edie, obvs #views) under water legs akimbo, no doubt you’ll see them all later on a TikTok. Bye for now guys, I’m off to intuitively eat 16 almond croissants the size of my head and edit my Ocado basket, life is so hectic”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Her makeup would scare the sh*t out of me in the dark. It’s making her look so old and worn out.
View attachment 1335566
Her cheeks sometimes give this mj thriller vibe to me
FDC59EBC-1214-4880-BA85-380E8AA516FB.jpeg

View attachment 1334331View attachment 1334333Are these outfits also not the same? It’s the outfit of the friend jono is sitting with in domdie and the outfit from echoofemily “autumn” friend. Did jono make this weird animation? If he is the creator of the animation from the domdie videos then we can be pretty certain that all of this is just far too much coincidence
Who do you think hope Clark was? They deleted their account. He’s sooooo creepy and those outfits are the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The comments on the latest TikTok are mostly people being critical. Everyone has noticed how creepily he clings onto E2...
The few people sticking up for him are saying he’s just hiding the school logo (no point anymore, the cat is out the bag on that one) but why not just change the top or put a jacket on. The way he’s holding E2 makes me so uncomfortable. I’m glad they mostly get called out on comments, creepy bastard.

Reactions: 18
The comments on the latest TikTok are mostly people being critical. Everyone has noticed how creepily he clings onto E2...
Yeah someone asked why you do that hold!!! You know I’m fairly flexible with parents and kids on social media - although I think it’s awful but it seems the norm nowadays. But this echo stuff freaks me out. It’s not normal and 100% the voice is the kids and the replies are him! Inappropriate! When edie did the house tour it was made clear the kids can’t go upstairs. He’s a wrong one!!! Totally 100% he’s up to no good

Reactions: 15
The few people sticking up for him are saying he’s just hiding the school logo (no point anymore, the cat is out the bag on that one) but why not just change the top or put a jacket on. The way he’s holding E2 makes me so uncomfortable. I’m glad they mostly get called out on comments, creepy bastard.
Or, better yet, DONT FILM AND UPLOAD YOUR bleeping KIDS!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It would be so easy to put a jumper on to hide it, but like you say, they don’t blur it out anyway, so easy to find their school. Creepy Jonny holds the kids so inappropriately, it’s very weird

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.