SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God he really has a type, doesn’t he 🤢

I’m convinced half the reason she wears full on face makeup all day everyday is because of his “high standards” He has very specific requirements ie no red lippy, certain hair styles etc. Reminds me of this tweet (top one)

View attachment 1339378

Speaking of this, guess who still hasn’t liked their wifes empowering bikini photo shoot pics!

Thought you were best friends & loved your co-baby maker no matter what JJ?

View attachment 1339386
Jonathan is definitely a control freak and manipulative but so is Anna in her own ways , I get the feeling Anna came from a house where her dad was very much the boss and maybe there was a lot of control going on there too and an angry environment

Reactions: 12
It’s been a while since Jotatoe rocked the androgynous clothes….could it be that it was just a fluke to sell his book? Nooooo it couldn’t possibly be 🤡 😱😅

Also I don’t think he’s necessarily into those young girls that he follows, I think he probably shows those videos to E2 to learn those moves etc. which is just as sick and disgusting 🤢🙃

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I noticed Jonos gone quiet on insta again.
I think something is bugging him and got under his skin remember when he used to swear all the time f this and f that, f them and didnt want to be filtered and suppressed and stayed in his "box", felt limited in what he could say and do and then let loose and went wild, I think something or someone has spooked him and he is being censored about what he can say and do again so he is protesting by being silent on his social media except with the odd cameo appearance's in a few of Anna's tik tok's or Anna taking video of him from her upstairs bedroom on her stories, weird. He has spat the dummy cause he can't get his own way and is acting like a spoilt little brat. Plus also how reckless & irresponsible he has been and his sicko little secrets are being uncovered and it’s all crashing down around him and he is freaking out.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
His family are probably weird though , he didn’t lick it off a stone 🤣 but like she’s totally dysfunctional too
From what we have seen, his parents and siblings are all lovely. Everyone gets on well, I believe one of his sisters lives next door to his dad.

Reactions: 15
Why does he thinks he is appealing to young audience by that posing? Why would they wanna look at some 40year old man pouting 🤦‍♀️

Also sometimes I'm wondering if anna is lesbian herself. It might be a reach, but I do wonder that sometimes... not really particular reason, just from the years of observation

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His family are probably weird though , he didn’t lick it off a stone 🤣 but like she’s totally dysfunctional too
His mum is lovely, she’s warm, thoughtful and loves her son and her grandchildren. In any vlog she’s been in you can see how genuine she is. His siblings and their children are all the same as well.
I actually think they are a very close knit family with anal being the one who ruined any sort of relationship for her children with j’s family. And j has been manipulated by anal to not have anything to do with his family.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I think to me negative comments are still interaction with a post at the end of the day. Any attention is good attention. TikTok don’t not give money out for negative comments, he’ll still be making some money. It’s best to just not interact at all.

Reactions: 15
He defo is the black sheep of the family. The rest of them seem nice and normal.
Remember that time he spoke of the holiday on the Shannon and it was awful that his mum used to bring cooked chickens cos you know they were so poor and he had to hold the warm chicken on his lap and it was all very traumatising.
Like Istill do that with my kids. If i can bring a picnic and save a few bob I sure as hell will!!

Reactions: 21
I feel like Jonathon is very emotionally stunted and has a lot of emotional and mental issues that he should have sorted out instead of parading himself on YouTube in a toxic environment.

If he really did lose his virginity at age 11 like he claims then I can only guess that it wasn’t in a consensual way (or he thinks it was consensual but it wasn’t). Paints a very sad picture for him as a child if true, vulnerable with learning difficulties and taken advantage of sexually at a young age. However it doesn’t excuse him now, YouTube was not the right place for him and he’s exposing his kids to so much crap and abuse. He should have learnt from his childhood and took a serious step back and considered his actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20220613-222313_Chrome.jpg

These were posted some time back.
Someone posted the in another chat site GG
I don't know the name of the site

Trigger warning ⚠⚠⚠⚠
But I can tell you something stepping on glass kills. You can also have glass still inside your foot even if you try get it all picked out.

Jonathan and Anna were so lucky that the Es didn't step on it, the nanny or housemaid.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1341192

Trigger warning ⚠⚠⚠⚠
But I can tell you something stepping on glass kills. You can also have glass still inside your foot even if you try get it all picked out.

Jonathan and Anna were so lucky that the Es didn't step on it, the nanny or housemaid.
Totally, I stepped on broken glass and the smallest piece was in my foot but the shock that went through my body was unreal, I felt ill. What grown adult would do this as a prank and think it’s funny? I actually couldn’t hate this woman anymore than I do, absolute head.

Reactions: 29
View attachment 1341192

Trigger warning ⚠⚠⚠⚠

She's always been a massive asshole to him. Just look at how she reacted when he tried to kiss her on their wedding day! Never understood why their marriage even happened....or why it carries on. She seems to hate him and he's either a sadist, or totally oblivious.

Reactions: 29
while j is unstable she’s just as bad just learnt not to share it online. How do we know she’s not still at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That creepy twit is just hiding in plain sight at this point. Someone needs to examine his hard drives asap.

Reactions: 11
Has it been discussed yet why Jono is quiet on IG all of a sudden? Are we thinking it's because of the Sacconejoly's p*do article? I mean how do you show your face around town after you're associated with that???

• Wow
Reactions: 12
They’re definitely just as bad as each other in my eyes, even if it looks like the majority is curated by Jono from the outside at the very least Anna is complaisant which is just as bad as doing it herself. Anna is just more “likable” (using that term VERY loosely here) and better at seeming like the damsel in distress.

A few tiktoks have been on my for you page now regarding people calling out Jono about the EchoofEmily page.

Reactions: 14
Anna had a picture with him on her stories the other day. He looked sad. She looked like a fake. Faking a smile for the camera.
Well, she might be happy but you could sure see jono wasn't

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1341192

Trigger warning ⚠⚠⚠⚠

Like, this is just not normal behaviour. From a married mother too. And she thinks its ok to share this on the net! Did they have a massive argument after this or did he just put up with it cos he has a hot wife?
Joan you should probably check she is not putting anti freeze in your wine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.